Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
poeGT написал:
I do plan to go PoH.

though I hear getting 5 spectres is mega expensive, like 50ex or something?

If you want to try the Pledge build on the cheap as well as use 5 spectres, this is how I did it:

I bought my pledge via div cards for 27c total. 20c for Jeweller's Touch prophecy to 5L it. Maybe 200 chomes to hit 5 blues. I managed to find a +1 chest for 20c! 120 chromes to do 3 blue sockets.

* Chest is strength base, which is fine for the Pledge build.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 7:01:27
"
kayella написал:
"
poeGT написал:
I do plan to go PoH.

If you want to try the Pledge build on the cheap as well as use 5 spectres, this is how I did it:

I bought my pledge via div cards for 27c total. 20c for Jeweller's Touch prophecy to 5L it. Maybe 200 chomes to hit 5 blues. I managed to find a +1 chest for 20c! 120 chromes to do 3 blue sockets.

im guessing 5l pledge and a +1 chest is a lot better than a wand and victarios setup? could switch over now if that was the case
Aspect of the spider is worth than aspect of the avian
"
Fisicabruno написал:
Aspect of the spider is worth than aspect of the avian

Apples are better than oranges.
Thanks for the guide! Really enjoying this build. What’s the Gem quality priority, which would have the most impact from upgrading? Thanks in advance!
i see that the frost sentinels section has been removed. Is it not good enough to warrant a space? I followed the frost sentinels section coz i just want the best clear for mapping. Are there better spectres out there for mapping?
Looking at the Summon Raging Spirit gem, it says that it is linked with Melee Physical Damage Support? How do I get this gem as a witch??

The build looks cool but as a new player, it can be quite difficult to follow. Just took a bit of time to figure out how to actually summon slave driver spectres lol.

Also, is it a case of just fumbling through until the correct gem slot colour and quantity are available?

Thanks.
"
Severinze написал:
"
Nergal_ написал:
"
Severinze написал:
I keep watching my slave drivers sit and melee bosses and not use flame surge. I don't get it. Anyone else noticing or dealing with this? It's super frustrating.

Are you 100% sure you are using Slave Drivers? They need to be from Act5 "Control Blocks". There are also some from Act10, but they are wrong (red whip).

Also, did you summon them one by one? It sometimes happen that people forget to remove "Spell Echo" from the links, so that 2 Spectres are raised simultaneously by accident. This has the effect that some other spectre gets raised.

I am in act 5, but I was using spell echo on my raise spectre *for shame*

THANK YOU for helping me realize my error. Hopefully this fixes it lol

EDIT: This was, indeed, the issue. And I feel like an idiot. But seriously, thanks for pointing that out. I was quite irritated lol.

you're welcome and no problem really, happened to me as well, when i wasn't aware about the interaction.

It basically has 2 interactions: it applies the "echo" when you actively use the skill (to summon Specs), BUT it also applies the echo when the minions resulting from this skill, use their skill. While the latter is what we want, because it essentially doubles their damage (use Whip twice), we actually don't want it in the process of summoning.
can i roll +1 spectre on astral plate? how do i do it?
"
kayella написал:
"
poeGT написал:
I do plan to go PoH.

I did the math and @ 8-10 per pact and the jewelers prophecy it would work out to be ~25-30c cheaper not factoring in 5b which is about 20c worth of chrome you could get lucky.

But yeah if you want to go the 5l route that's a nice option if you can get 9 cards. I tried then and 3/4 of the ones listed @ normal prices gave no response.

It's either be patient and hope or just grind a bit and make up for the 30c lol. :D

Thanks though, I hadn't thought this combo! I don't really want to cash in my EX for chaos now so atm I will just map with this poverty set-up:

Was all up about 12-15c, I of course will replace the wand with an invoker wand just 1 more level which I'll grab quickly before I head out. :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация