Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

How's survivability for PoH v2 expected to be? In between Wand v1 and v2?

Not sure if I want to change everything around
"
kayella написал:
"
allanw написал:
In juiced up T16 there's frequently packs that don't get instagibbed and they're pretty dangerous when they don't.

I'm going for 100 and I keep dying in T16 even with almost 7k hp, so I think I'll just swap over to V2 anyway.

PoH v2 should be good for it.

I hope to have it released later today. I'll release it first on my youtube channel because I'm tired of people using my build for their build guide videos (this is also why my profile is now private).

Those dump cant even adjust anything differ from your build :))
Anytime ppl ask me what my build I always tell them go to Kay build on forum.

Also I just check witch build list and surprisingly your build is not there. Should you contact the mod?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2456736

What should I do with this? Annul and then multimod?
I love Metallica
"
mstrovpuptz написал:

It is just my personal opinion, but i would not multicraft an item that has three or more mods. I would craft maximum life on it and let it be. That alone is more than enough to clear the whole content.

After that i would just save up currency for a while and buy your "endgame" body armour. It can be a chest with "+1 maximum spectre" AND Life (100+) OR a chest with just "+1 maximum spectre". On this u craft multimod and either go full life (%Life/%Mana in combination with life craft or an existing life mod) OR +1 curse.

Thing is, your current armour works. That's it. You can do every kind of content with it. Craft Life on it and be happy. Anything else , like multimod etc., are just wastes of currency on that armour. Save up instead and go directly to your BiS body. You have the luxus to go this way as a Summoner and i would advise every one to go this route:

5l/6l Life/%Life Chest (less than 40c) -> cheap +1 maximum spectre chest with life and other mods or open prefix for life craft(costs around 40 to 80c) -> +1 maximum spectre multimod chest, with either 'high life plus spectre' on it or only the spectre mod and then multicraft one of these
Последняя редакция: BloodyHawl. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 5:56:29
"
BloodyHawl написал:
"
mstrovpuptz написал:

It is just my personal opinion, but i would not multicraft an item that has three or more mods. I would craft maximum life on it and let it be. That alone is more than enough to clear the whole content.

After that i would just save up currency for a while and buy your "endgame" body armour. It can be a chest with "+1 maximum spectre" AND Life (100+) OR a chest with just "+1 maximum spectre". On this u craft multimod and either go full life (%Life/%Mana in combination with life craft or an existing life mod) OR +1 curse.

Thing is, your current armour works. That's it. You can do every kind of content with it. Craft Life on it and be happy. Anything else , like multimod etc., are just wastes of currency on that armour. Save up instead and go directly to your BiS body. You have the luxus to go this way as a Summoner and i would advise every one to go this route:

5l/6l Life/%Life Chest (less than 40c) -> cheap +1 maximum spectre chest with life and other mods or open prefix for life craft(costs around 40 to 80c) -> +1 maximum spectre multimod chest, with either 'high life plus spectre' on it or only the spectre mod and then multicraft one of these

Should have listened
I love Metallica
"
mstrovpuptz написал:
Should have listened

dont worry! that is not the end of the world, by far. u can also clear everything with a tabula rasa. then u can decide what to do now.

1) you can buy a cheap spectre chest with either life on it or an open prefix (and no life mod on it) for 40 to 80c. then put 20 armour scraps on it, craft quality and try to 6 socket and 6 link yourself. it should not take long, if you are not extremly unlucky.

2) second option is to buy a cheap 6 linked spectre chest. those can be found corrupted or with not the best mods. they dont cost much either, but i think it can cost more overall than 6linking yourself a cheap chest.

3) you can play with a 5 link spectre chest. 5linking is absurdly easy. either yourself or through prophecy. that is also enough for everything ingame.

4) stay with a tabula , farm currency and go directly to your BiS (or at least endgame) chest. they are not as expensive as one would think.

either way, keep going! it is better to fail on such a low priced item and get experience at crafting, than later on at a way more expensive project!

i wish u gl :)
Последняя редакция: BloodyHawl. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 6:59:20
"
BloodyHawl написал:
"
mstrovpuptz написал:
Should have listened

dont worry! that is not the end of the world, by far. u can also clear everything with a tabula rasa. then u can decide what to do now.

1) you can buy a cheap spectre chest with either life on it or an open prefix (and no life mod on it) for 40 to 80c. then put 20 armour scraps on it, craft quality and try to 6 socket and 6 link yourself. it should not take long, if you are not extremly unlucky.

2) second option is to buy a cheap 6 linked spectre chest. those can be found corrupted or with not the best mods. they dont cost much either, but i think it can cost more overall than 6linking yourself a cheap chest.

3) you can play with a 5 link spectre chest. 5linking is absurdly easy. either yourself or through prophecy. that is also enough for everything ingame.

4) stay with a tabula , farm currency and go directly to your BiS (or at least endgame) chest. they are not as expensive as one would think.

either way, keep going! it is better to fail on such a low priced item and get experience at crafting, than later on at a way more expensive project!

i wish u gl :)

Yeah no worries, that's the name of the game :D
I've been using this for a while
I love Metallica
Would it be possible to get an updated passive tree for 3.8?? the one that is listed is for 3.6.. Thanks in advance
"
caspmik написал:
Would it be possible to get an updated passive tree for 3.8?? the one that is listed is for 3.6.. Thanks in advance

At the top of the 1st page, under "League Starter" there is 3.8 tree. Both picture and a pob pastebin link.

"League Starter" is a bit misleading perhaps. I've been using that tree to do everything, it's also meant for end game content.
I have a question, I have si similar unset rings like here in the guide, but I cant craft additional dexterity to it, but here in the guide the rings have +30 dexterity crafted, how can I add this suffix? I am still noob :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация