Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Wicked Ward has synergy with Diadem. It can proc the recharge and for the next 4s you will recharge ES without interruption. Normally you have to wait 2s without getting hit for ES recharge to start and any hit will stop it. You might not notice it in 'easy' content, but it makes a difference if you are taking hits.

This and Feast of Flesh keeps the PoH from becoming a glass cannon.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
msterry написал:
Does minion atk/cast speed have cap? because I have 1 more free gem slot (didnt take the phase run coz I just use quartz flask) and I'm try to decide which is better, lightning golem for +10% atk/cast speed or carrion for +phys

anyone know? TIA
"
worldpk написал:
"
MoreSnacc написал:
can someone help explain to me the value that's added by wicked ward? i've tried with and without and have felt almost zero defensive differences.

Without wicked ward, you'll never regen your ES as long as you get hit.

With wicked ward, the moment you start regen, you have 4 second of "grace period" where getting hit wont stop the regen.

It's night and day really. Cant not tell the difference. It helps a lot defensively to keep your ES up for MoM, otherwise you'll be out of ES all the time and take full damage to your life pool.

I suppose where i'm at with just mapping t16's i'm not gonna notice it all too much since everything dies before i get to it but i do imagine this will be more useful once i start hitting deeper delves. thank you!
"
msterry написал:
"
msterry написал:
Does minion atk/cast speed have cap? because I have 1 more free gem slot (didnt take the phase run coz I just use quartz flask) and I'm try to decide which is better, lightning golem for +10% atk/cast speed or carrion for +phys

anyone know? TIA

There's no cap. You can even test this in delve if you take a single spectre and have unending hunger. It will eat all the souls becoming extremely large and having extreme cast speed.

The lighting golem only increases your cast speed, not minions. Carrion adds a small amount of phys that doesn't do much.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I almost never post on the forum (I'd rather read builds and comments extensively) but I wanted to vouch for this build. Amazing dps, clear speed (resists easily capped with seven-league step), all content (except HoGM but hey, I d'ont really care :) ).

In a word thanks for the amazing work. I might even feel like pushing to 100.
Alright fam. Help an exile out.

Bought an Elder Bone Helm base for 5.5ex. I delve a lot, spent all my Bound Fossils (was about 50 or so) and came up dry. Bought like 5ex more of bound fossils and finally hit this 7L monstrosity:

Initially I was bummed, cuz it's just not good for SDs, so I've been trying to sell it. But then I woke up this morning and thought, what if I run Minion Instability Skellies in this helm (instead of my current zombie/AG) with Burning Legion in addition to SDs?

I already run a very tanky near-max-block variant of W&S 2.0 and don't really feel like I need more damage (I comfortably farm UE and chain T16s all day), but I feel like I could go even tankier with 7L MI Skellies supplementing a potential damage loss with my SDs if I respec some points.

I think my SDs x5 are at about 900k dps each, which is obviously more than enough, but I'd love to spec and gear for more life and mitigation as I'm trying to push for delve 500 this league.

Does anyone have any experience with MI? Or does anyone have any other good suggestions for what to do with this helmet?
Appreciate the awesome build guide and all the other people in this thread also answering questions.

What content would you prefer the W&S version over Pledge of Hands (outside of budget concerns)? I'm particularly curious for deep delving which would be preferred. I'm assuming there's a depth at which the answer changes.

Enjoying the W&S version atm and debating whether to invest into upgrading my current equipment or switching to the Pledge version. Looking mainly to switch from primarily mapping to delving as I haven't tried it before.
"
Myrales написал:
Appreciate the awesome build guide and all the other people in this thread also answering questions.

What content would you prefer the W&S version over Pledge of Hands (outside of budget concerns)? I'm particularly curious for deep delving which would be preferred. I'm assuming there's a depth at which the answer changes.

Enjoying the W&S version atm and debating whether to invest into upgrading my current equipment or switching to the Pledge version. Looking mainly to switch from primarily mapping to delving as I haven't tried it before.

IMO, I don't think there really is any preferable content between the two builds since they both perform well. The main difference between the W&S and PoH build is DPS and survivability; PoH has more DPS but less survivability compared to W&S. Really depends on what you are looking for.

I haven't had the chance to run the W&S v2 build, but the PoH build I'm using now is really great for both mapping and deep delve (currently at delve 600). You will probably feel survivability is lower on the PoH build but u'll adapt to it sooner or later.

"
NightRageX написал:
"
Myrales написал:

IMO, I don't think there really is any preferable content between the two builds since they both perform well. The main difference between the W&S and PoH build is DPS and survivability; PoH has more DPS but less survivability compared to W&S. Really depends on what you are looking for.

I haven't had the chance to run the W&S v2 build, but the PoH build I'm using now is really great for both mapping and deep delve (currently at delve 600). You will probably feel survivability is lower on the PoH build but u'll adapt to it sooner or later.

^^This is the best way to look at it. I've considered swapping to PoH a few times, but my damage is already insanely high with W&S (over 4m shaper dps) and because the survivability is, IMO, considerably higher with W&S, it just didn't seem worth making the shift in both gear and tree.

I think it honestly comes down to preference. The other thing I really like about W&S is the socketed spell trigger. You never have to worry about desecrate or your offering. They're constantly being cast thus your offering has 100% uptime.

Speaking specifically about survivability, I'm almost at max block with W&S and have around 8k health and 1.2k ES with high regen. I wouldn't trade that for more dps, especially when things already melt. But that's just me. YMMV, and you may have different preferences.
Hi, which Spectres should I use now?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация