Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Well shoot lol. I'm sitting on about 120ex atm... maybe I should roll PoH. Since you have played both extensively, if it feels that good, there's no reason to not give it a go. Thanks!

120ex -> more than you need.

Aul -> 15ish
BodyArmour -> spent 7ex on a Blue, imprinted and regaled, twice, then multicrafted myself, total about 14ex
Staff -> use a PoH 6L blue to start; my staff took me about 10days since I had to find blue bases cheap, and regal them to the correct setup to then multicraft -> about 10ex total, but need time
Jewels -> about 2ex each, need time to find them with both, Life/ES
Watchers Eye -> bought a 2ex one until I find one with ES gained while Clarity, still looking for affordable (10-15ex)
Other items can do with lower stats (ie. Boots with less than 35% MS). Rings is where the RES come from, but usually you have some already around. I made sure not to waste stats on higher than necessary RES and I extra took Bone Barrier Ascendancy to have even less RES requirements. In game I just have slightly over cap. And I spent 1 point for Dexterity node so I dont need that either on the items (have it on Body and Staff by myself).
Important is, that you get ES bases on items; gloves, booties, Body, etc. that ES scales insanly.

Besides ele reflect I run everything. Temp Chains I just flask away constantly. Phys reflect I just do without zombies/golem. Other map stats I dont even care what they are since I dont feel any of them, at all.

So even if you would spent top exalted on these items now, you will stay at 60-70ex.

And here is the PoB with the gems at 20/x, only 1 raise spectre at 21/x required.
https://pastebin.com/MiLTqzD1
Gets you >18mio Shaper DPS and 9.4k Life/ES

Enjoy it, I know you will.

EDIT: The gems in this staff are required for this staff setup: It gives you 6spectres at lvl91, with 67k life and 13k leech -> Unkillable. For PoH use the gems that Kayella recommends.
Последняя редакция: Takanohana. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 14:05:56
"
Takanohana написал:
"
Well shoot lol. I'm sitting on about 120ex atm... maybe I should roll PoH. Since you have played both extensively, if it feels that good, there's no reason to not give it a go. Thanks!

120ex -> more than you need.

Aul -> 15ish
BodyArmour -> spent 7ex on a Blue, imprinted and regaled, twice, then multicrafted myself, total about 14ex
Staff -> use a PoH 6L blue to start; my staff took me about 10days since I had to find blue bases cheap, and regal them to the correct setup to then multicraft -> about 10ex total, but need time
Jewels -> about 2ex each, need time to find them with both, Life/ES
Watchers Eye -> bought a 2ex one until I find one with ES gained while Clarity, still looking for affordable (10-15ex)
Other items can do with lower stats (ie. Boots with less than 35% MS). Rings is where the RES come from, but usually you have some already around. I made sure not to waste stats on higher than necessary RES and I extra took Bone Barrier Ascendancy to have even less RES requirements. In game I just have slightly over cap. And I spent 1 point for Dexterity node so I dont need that either on the items (have it on Body and Staff by myself).
Important is, that you get ES bases on items; gloves, booties, Body, etc. that ES scales insanly.

Besides ele reflect I run everything. Temp Chains I just flask away constantly. Phys reflect I just do without zombies/golem. Other map stats I dont even care what they are since I dont feel any of them, at all.

So even if you would spent top exalted on these items now, you will stay at 60-70ex.

And here is the PoB with the gems at 20/x, only 1 raise spectre at 21/x required.
https://pastebin.com/MiLTqzD1

Enjoy it, I know you will.

EDIT: The gems in this staff are required for this staff setup: It gives you 6spectres at lvl91, with 67k life and 13k leech -> Unkillable. For PoH use the gems that Kayella recommends.

This looks ridiculous. GG man. Thanks for the PoB. I'll be going over it extensively tonight. Thanks!!
"
This looks ridiculous. GG man. Thanks for the PoB. I'll be going over it extensively tonight. Thanks!!

It's really fun, besides UE you just run around and "Everything dies!".

Just give yourself some time to learn the button setup since you will need them all.

Here is a screenshot of my setup

And if you die -> you have to cycle through the all auras to re-activate them.

Hint for playing:
I usually drop 2 Desecrate, use Convocation to gather all pets around me and cast Flesh Offering -> lasts 16.25sec then.
Then I run around letting them kill all while setting the focus (and EE) with Arma Brand.
For UE I use Deathmark and Vaal Haste since anything else is dead on sight.
Golem or a Zombie die from time to time, then I re-cast them.
And in guardians fight or nasty blight/legion encounters, every 5sec, I create 10 corpses for the helmet (eldrich battery), if there are not already some around.

Once you get the hang of it, its a flow and you just run from loot pickup to loot pickup.
What's the point of Carrion Golem? Doesn't he only buff phys dmg minions?
"
msterry написал:
guys, as soon as your AG hits level 25 (or has enough HP (45k+) and Res).. get the kingsmaker. its a game changer! :D

Hey there,

Using AG since forever with Dying Breath. Based on your comment I bought a King Maker (1.3ex) and ran 2 UE with it (that means 16 guardians, 2 UEs and 2 T16s for respawn UE) with it.

Result: I did not see any difference at all.

So my guess is: once your Spectres are at very high DPS, you do not need King Maker at all. If your spectres are normal/high DPS, I guess, you will feel it.

just my 2cents.

"
Severinze написал:
What's the point of Carrion Golem? Doesn't he only buff phys dmg minions?

LOL, completly forgot to change it back to anything else: Was testing a while back with different golems and guess I never reverted back to Stone Golem/Minion Life/Phys to Lightning/Meatshield/Elemental Army/.../... . For me that slot is a placeholder until I have to run clarity for the Watcher's Eye.

With W&S, last season, I was running Stone Golem for the extra regen, but I dont need it at all with my current build.

Thanks for noticing!

"
Severinze написал:
Regarding my current spectre damage, I don't count skellies but I do count the -lightning res from zombies (ele army) and AG gives -9% as well (helm), and bonus damage to minions from gear. I do also factor in shock (ring enchant - I do this instead of Skitterbots) which I know isn't 50% more multiplier as it's not a hit, but it is 20% iirc, and then did you add in 3 stacks of AotS? My dps looks like garbage until you configure things right in PoB, but I can tell you I phase Shaper in less than 2 seconds. I can't say it's definitely not instant, but it's near-instant.

800k is what i roughly got for your setup which i guess would be 4 Million if you multiply it by 5, havent thought about that.

My profile is open so you can just import it to PoB using my account name which is shown next to the post.
Last time i checked i was at roughly 1,5 Million per spectre (only adding the -9 res from my AG and no other dps buffs he might give), but you would have to set the gems manually to 20/20 bc im just testing a mixed version between WS and PoH version of the guide.
Bought an Auls and exchanged TC+Precision for EW+Haste and CoD for MoS, so i now have block instead of TC defensively and Haste instead of CoD offensively, i still have enough mana to run precision but im out of gem slots, even with double unset rings.

I would say my build is pretty much optimized at this point, besides better gear/gems ofc.

"
Takanohana написал:

Thats kinda misleading bc only a third of that ES would help against one shots, so you are closer to 7,5k combined HP.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 16:18:00
Having both of them decently geared, id also recommend PoH variant. You have to play more cautious since its not as tanky, but deletes everything.

Sitting at 22m shaper dps with PoH and 4m with Wand.

Can check Kayella's videos of t15 blighted maps, they are videos I provided of both builds.

I also did 5way legion, pure chayula and alluring abyss of each.

All in all i feel its a question of preference.

PoH is a little tanky, but its real tankiness comes from the fact that monsters dont have time to attack you.

Wand is super tanky, but monsters take longer to die sometimes.

In the end, unless youre doing something that requiresnto be faster (timeless legion), both builds can do everything just fine, but i personally feel like its much faster mapping with PoH.

Blighted maps feel much better on PoH since mobs have 0 chance of overwhelming you, you delete even bosses under 2 seconds.

My builds are probably in the range of ~50ex tops for PoH and ~25ex for Wand.

I dont have some GG helmet with GG wand on my wand necro though, but my wand still competes in damage with kayella's wand in PoB (95% dmg, 25%cast)

The wand variant's upside is it can be greatly optimized for your needs. Swap a few gems here and there for more damage and less tanky, etc.
Just beat mastermind for the first time, deathless
"
ElCatti написал:
"
Severinze написал:
Regarding my current spectre damage, I don't count skellies but I do count the -lightning res from zombies (ele army) and AG gives -9% as well (helm), and bonus damage to minions from gear. I do also factor in shock (ring enchant - I do this instead of Skitterbots) which I know isn't 50% more multiplier as it's not a hit, but it is 20% iirc, and then did you add in 3 stacks of AotS? My dps looks like garbage until you configure things right in PoB, but I can tell you I phase Shaper in less than 2 seconds. I can't say it's definitely not instant, but it's near-instant.

800k is what i roughly got for your setup which i guess would be 4 Million if you multiply it by 5, havent thought about that.

My profile is open so you can just import it to PoB using my account name which is shown next to the post.
Last time i checked i was at roughly 1,5 Million per spectre (only adding the -9 res from my AG and no other dps buffs he might give), but you would have to set the gems manually to 20/20 bc im just testing a mixed version between WS and PoH version of the guide.
Bought an Auls and exchanged TC+Precision for EW+Haste and CoD for MoS, so i now have block instead of TC defensively and Haste instead of CoD offensively, i still have enough mana to run precision but im out of gem slots, even with double unset rings.

I would say my build is pretty much optimized at this point, besides better gear/gems ofc.

"
Takanohana написал:

Thats kinda misleading bc only a third of that ES would help against one shots, so you are closer to 7,5k combined HP.

Yeah, 800k per spectre is where I was at as well. I think with swapping a few abyss jewels and points I could get it closer to 900k, but I liked the extra EHP and mitigation for where I was at. But given the exalts I'm sitting on atm and my curiosity with running a staff variant, I'm also gonna purchase some gear and mess with PoH this week/end.

I have so many hours played as W&S so I'm hoping that I'll be able to provide some quality feedback on the two builds soon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация