Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
nechrophagy написал:
Just beat mastermind for the first time, deathless

Grats man! That had to have felt good!

I had never beaten Mastermind deathless until this build. UE I had done deathless before, but this build opens up a whole new world of content for me. You have to try to die lol.
"
worldpk написал:
Having both of them decently geared, id also recommend PoH variant. You have to play more cautious since its not as tanky, but deletes everything.

Sitting at 22m shaper dps with PoH and 4m with Wand.

For mapping wand dmg is totally enough, im pretty sure a PoH build cant be faster in a map than me, bc the clearspeed isnt capped by dmg at the moment.

For Bossing the extra damage PoH offers might be better, not sure, havent done it in forever.
"
ElCatti написал:
"
worldpk написал:
Having both of them decently geared, id also recommend PoH variant. You have to play more cautious since its not as tanky, but deletes everything.

Sitting at 22m shaper dps with PoH and 4m with Wand.

For mapping wand dmg is totally enough, im pretty sure a PoH build cant be faster in a map than me, bc the clearspeed isnt capped by dmg at the moment.

For Bossing the extra damage PoH offers might be better, not sure, havent done it in forever.

It really depends on what you're doing. If you're doing Blighted maps or stuff that is timed based (breachstones, delve, etc), yeah neither is faster, simply because you're capped by the mechanic spewing out mobs.

For anything else, PoH is/feels faster. Can run some juicy map mods, hexproof, 40% ele res, monster life, name it. They still get insta-deleted, which they do not on Wand build unless you bring some modifications to it.

Keep in mind that I'm comparing the two PoB from Kayella, no modifications.

The easiest test to see how faster PoH is, run a 5-way legion encounter and see how high you can get. Got a little above 1 row extra with PoH than I did with Wand, because it simply was too slow at killing bosses.

While the mobs in maps are not as beefy as Legion uniques, with beefy mods (ele res/hexproof/monster life) plus some mobs mods (extra life, resist, etc), they can take longer to kill with Wand than they would with PoH.

As for Blighted Maps, while both builds will clear encounter in the same amount of time (since it's time-based and not how fast you kill), it's still much easier with PoH due to deleting the lanes and bosses. Gives you more room to breath.

All of this is personal experience. YMMV. I enjoy both variant, they have their pros and cons. I just prefer PoH overall as it gives a smoother gameplay IMO.
"
worldpk написал:

That in itself is already a flaw, one of them is a build designed as league starter/viable for SSF, the other one is basically without limits in regards to currency.

Im in the process of combining both with double dps of the WS version and still all of the defensive layers plus some.

Of course any content where monsters will have significantly more HP will favor the PoH version but that costs defense. I have 8420 HP and 1350 ES atm with a 2500 Molten Shell 3/4th of the time and 120% increased fortify effect the rest of the time plus a 7500 VMS for over 15 seconds if needed and my gear is far from perfect, especially my jewels, and i still get oneshot.

So i would advice an upgraded WS version for anyone trying to hit 100, which usually includes no bossing and for anything that includes bossing/harder enemies on a regular basis probably PoH.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 20:37:54
"
ElCatti написал:
"
worldpk написал:

That in itself is already a flaw, one of them is a build designed as league starter/viable for SSF, the other one is basically without limits in regards to currency.

Im in the process of combining both with double dps of the WS version and still all of the defensive layers plus some.

Of course any content where monsters will have significantly more HP will favor the PoH version but that costs defense. I have 8420 HP and 1350 ES atm with a 2500 Molten Shell 3/4th of the time and 120% increased fortify effect the rest of the time plus a 7500 VMS for over 15 seconds if needed and my gear is far from perfect, especially my jewels, and i still get oneshot.

So i would advice an upgraded WS version for anyone trying to hit 100, which usually includes no bossing and for anything that includes bossing/harder enemies on a regular basis probably PoH.

They might not be meant to be compared, but it is still what anyone reading this guide have access to and might want to see comparison. Not everyone knows the game enough to brings their own modifications to the builds and optimize them. A lot of people keeps bringing up the question of "What is better, Wand V2 or PoH V2". And the answer to that specific question IMO is PoH v2, but the pricing comes with it.

As for hitting 100, I've been able to do pretty much any content deathless so far. Delve, 5-way legion, pure breachstones, beefed up T16s, beefed up blighted maps, mastermind 83, uber elder.. etc.

For newer/less experienced players, than maybe an upgraded W&S build would have it's need to be able to not rip at all to some unfortunate event, but otherwise PoH v2 can do everything fast and efficiently, whereas Wand V2 can lack in the "fast" aspect.
"
worldpk написал:
They might not be meant to be compared, but it is still what anyone reading this guide have access to and might want to see comparison. Not everyone knows the game enough to brings their own modifications to the builds and optimize them. A lot of people keeps bringing up the question of "What is better, Wand V2 or PoH V2". And the answer to that specific question IMO is PoH v2, but the pricing comes with it.

Maybe we need a higher budget version of WS for people asking for an upgrade.

"
worldpk написал:
As for hitting 100, I've been able to do pretty much any content deathless so far. Delve, 5-way legion, pure breachstones, beefed up T16s, beefed up blighted maps, mastermind 83, uber elder.. etc.

I dont know, i barely get to mapping anymore bc im too busy trading, i would be surprised if i average more than 10-15 t16 maps per day since i got my elder orb and yet i managed to reach 98 for the first time since i started playing in incursion and you are 97 despite doing 5 ways and stuff without ripping.

"
worldpk написал:
For newer/less experienced players, than maybe an upgraded W&S build would have it's need to be able to not rip at all to some unfortunate event, but otherwise PoH v2 can do everything fast and efficiently, whereas Wand V2 can lack in the "fast" aspect.

Sounds like something else a more expensive version would help smoothen the lines.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 21:33:25
"
ElCatti написал:

Maybe we need a higher budget version of WS for people asking for an upgrade.

I dont know, i barely get to mapping anymore bc im too busy trading, i would be surprised if i average more than 10-15 t16 maps per day since i got my elder orb and yet i managed to reach 98 for the first time since i started playing in incursion and you are 97 despite doing 5 ways and stuff without ripping.

Sounds like something else a more expensive version would help smoothen the lines.

A Wand V3 would probably be a good idea for people looking for further optimizing of V2 with more currency pool. A lot of people playing PoE do not bother/know how to optimize and wish to just follow a simple PoB/guide to the letter, given that it's been proven to be working.

As for my level, I dont think it's really relevant to the discussion. I dont play much over the week, just the weekends. Barely do 4 maps a day during the week, if even. Also been leveling 4 characters, they're just on a different account. I have not spammed breachstones/5-way, only 1-2 times on each necros to test the capabilities as I like to see the performance of builds in every end-game aspect, not just t16 and uber elder.
Why are we insistent on Skitterbots not being linked to Generosity?

It doesn't matter anyway right since Generosity doesn't effect Skitterbots at all.

It seems that all the players I look at seem to go out of their way to make sure it's not linked to Generosity.

It doesn't matter right? Since Generosity doesn't affect Skitterbots anyway?

"
RastakhanRumble написал:
Why are we insistent on Skitterbots not being linked to Generosity?

It doesn't matter anyway right since Generosity doesn't effect Skitterbots at all.

It seems that all the players I look at seem to go out of their way to make sure it's not linked to Generosity.

It doesn't matter right? Since Generosity doesn't affect Skitterbots anyway?

Doesnt matter indeed. Can be linked without any effect. It's just written not linked so people dont waste their time trying to link it.
hey, awesome build, im on xbox, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/dreamweaver1984/characters here is my necromancer, can you give me any opinions on what i could change to make this better?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация