Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

came late to this league. started with a different witch build.
was too squishy for my taste. changed to this build. had a blast.
just killed uber elder. thank you for this build. would play again.
I will definitely play this build again as long as their isn't a HARD NERF to the summoners. I'm okay with a small nerf, as there may be adjustments to the build that can be made to compensate.........I guess time will tell.........
How do we use skitterbots and wrath/zealotry at the same time?
This was my first ever summoner, like, ever! And i freaking love it.

I really hope in 3.9 this can be my league starter, if GGG does not nerf it to the ground.

Thank for the great job!
Will this be a good League Starter for Metamorph league?
"
dante00151 написал:
This was my first ever summoner, like, ever! And i freaking love it.

I really hope in 3.9 this can be my league starter, if GGG does not nerf it to the ground.

Thank for the great job!

Edit: https://pastebin.com/3nMv7wDB
This is my POB, i tried to get the same gear as you, but my DPS is half. What could I improve moving forward?
Hi. Thank you for amazing guide. It is my first spectres build. I hate leveling. So 93 is my max lvl.

I have few question.

1. Generally. Is my build ok?
2. I crafted on belt str and int. Is it the best option?
3. What about timeless jewel? Brutal Restraint?
4. What about after patch 3.9? Will this build survive?

I want improve jewels and rings and add enchant on boots and gloves.

https://pastebin.com/r90zYxhc
Последняя редакция: Vocasek9. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 0:48:46
First off great job on this guide. It's probably one of the best ones I have seen so far. If minions survive the nerf bat, I would like to play this build for league start of Metamorph. I took the build for a spin just to try it this weekend and made it up to 58. I do have a couple of questions though.

1. Without a triggering wand. Are you manually casting Bone Offering and Desecrate? Or do you just ignore them until you get the crafting recipe?

2. Are you only using Armageddon brand on hard content? I watched a couple of your videos and didn't see you using it.

3. Are Slave Drivers pretty much the go to specter for most content?

I poked around in the thread looking for some of these answers but 732 pages is a lot to look through!
"
Tilador написал:
First off great job on this guide. It's probably one of the best ones I have seen so far. If minions survive the nerf bat, I would like to play this build for league start of Metamorph. I took the build for a spin just to try it this weekend and made it up to 58. I do have a couple of questions though.

1. Without a triggering wand. Are you manually casting Bone Offering and Desecrate? Or do you just ignore them until you get the crafting recipe?

2. Are you only using Armageddon brand on hard content? I watched a couple of your videos and didn't see you using it.

3. Are Slave Drivers pretty much the go to specter for most content?

I poked around in the thread looking for some of these answers but 732 pages is a lot to look through!

1) It's a significant defensive upgrade and lasts ~15 seconds. Just self-cast it, the trigger is mainly a QoL upgrade. Note that you don't need to cast desecrate all the time. If you just cast bone offering after your spectres have clear a pack you can just keep running.

2) Generally Slave driver DPS is high enough that you only need the EE/curse for bosses or, earlier, tough rare monsters.

3) They are quite strong yes. But there are quite a few other spectres that can easily clear end game, as mentioned by OP in the section "Other Spectres". Last few leagues Solar Guards were (are?) the go-to Spectre.
I've killed Uber Elder w Frost Sentinels last league. They have lower damage but better off-screening potential for faster clear. Goat-man fire raisers also strong.
Thanks for the information. I assume that if I switch Specters then I also need to ensure that whatever I use to trigger EE changes accordingly as well? Armageddon Brand is fire correct?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация