Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So we lose a spectre, not good but could be worse I think. Zombies were destroyed tho, will they still be good to have?
this build is strong like all summoners but the character is weak and kinda slow, missing key stuff like MoM, fortify, stacked block etc, also shield charge whould make it much more forgiving to play
Set sail for epic fail
"
Tilador написал:
"Tomorrow we're releasing the full patch notes for Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas. As usual, we'd like to talk about some of the major balance changes we've planned for the expansion."

Right at the top of the Balance post...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2686983

Awesome! Thanks Tilador
Appreciate ya....
"
Pud1MxD написал:
So we lose a spectre, not good but could be worse I think. Zombies were destroyed tho, will they still be good to have?

Yea, we will need to see how much it hurts the build. When a build is extremely overpowered, nerfs like this sometimes don't hurt it that bad. Of course without knowing the actual numbers, it's hard to say

Question, it says you can can still have 4 spectre's just need a 25 level gem? The question is, how the heck do you even get that? So it sounds like 4 spectre's are obtainable, you just need a level 25 gem?
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 22:32:35
"
Mentoya написал:
"
Pud1MxD написал:

Hmmm, Kay, what do you think about what was just posted in the manifesto posted below?

"Minions

Overall, the diversity of Minion builds as a result of the 3.8.0 minion review has been positive, but there are a few mechanics that are sitting above where we'd like them to be. The following changes have been made:

The weighting of Minion modifiers on Convoking Wands have been lowered, making it harder to roll a great Minion wand.
Minion Movement Speed increases on the passive tree and Necromancer have been lowered.
Both the damage and the buff from the Feeding Frenzy support have had their values lowered, as the support was providing too much damage; Even if a player didn't want Aggressive minions, the support was too powerful not to use.
Raise Zombies had too much damage and life for a small investment. They've been lowered in power slightly in several ways: lower base damage, lower area on their Slam, no life multiplier per gem level and a longer Slam cooldown.
We felt Raise Spectre was too easy to get a third Spectre at gem level 21, especially with Necromancer’s Unnatural Strength passive. The third Spectre is now granted at gem level 25, giving a more challenging threshold for characters to strive for."
The only way to have 5 spectres again with the gem at level 25 is:

- Level 21 Raise Spectre (Corrupted)

- +1 level from boots (22)

- +2 levels from Unnatural Strenght (24)

- +1 level from wand (25)

- Chest with +1 spectre

It's still doable, making the +1 to level of all minion gems the most important mod on the wand now because it enables us to get one more spectre.

Now, with the mods being harder to get this will get a little more annoying to get, but it's still fine (don't know how hard they made it tho).

We only use zombies as support minions to proc FF so their nerf isn't a huge deal for us (I dunno about the life multiplier nerf, but they should be fine).

In all: We lose damage with the nerf of FF, our supp minions are weaker and it's more expensive/hard work to get to where we were last league but it's still possible. I think this build is still a great league starter, especially since the slave drivers are great boss killers as well.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 22:39:42
"
We've greatly changed the calculation for Chill and Shock. Now, applying a 5% chill only requires you to deal ~0.4% of a target's life, down from 1.67%. A 10% chill requires you to deal ~1.8% of a target's life, while applying a full force 30% chill requires you to deal 28%. This makes any reasonable hit of an element much more capable of applying a Chill or a Shock, without massively weakening tougher enemies. It also means that Chill Effect and Shock Effect are much more useful, as it'll be much easier to turn a 10% chill on a boss into a 20% chill using 100% increased Chill Effect rather than having to deal ~460% more damage.

The affliction changes will probably be pretty helpful, but i doubt will cover all the loss tho
I guess I'll just save and farm currency to get the level 25 gem, so that I can still have my 4 specters.... (I never had 5 spectre's before anyway)
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 23:15:12
Imo the worst thing is that we're stuck with the Ullr boots now, RIP movement speed :(

We never really needed feeding frenzy on the zombies, it can be swapped with Minion life support (Which is also a plus if we use animate guardian or a golem in the same link)
Последняя редакция: Samodin. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 23:24:53
"
Samodin написал:
Imo the worst thing is that we're stuck with the Ullr boots now, RIP movement speed :(

We never really needed feeding frenzy on the zombies, it can be swapped with Minion life support (Which is also a plus if we use animate guardian or a golem in the same link)
But we're not tho, your endgame boots should be a rare with big life, +1 to level of all raise spectre gems and movement speed (Like the one kayella linked on the equipament tab of the guide).

We needed on the zombies because they would proc the FF buff and give the spectres damage, we need to see how much they nerfed it first.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 23:41:32
Depending on the new numbers on feeding frenzy I might swap it to meat shield. Was anyway planning on running AG and with Meat shield as support it opens up the possibility of running Kingmaker for the support.

The movement speed loss is going to hurt for Slave Drivers who need to close the gap. Movespeed craft on rings mandatory?

I'll need to dive into POB, but could an Empower not make sense now in the PoH build? Gains us the Spectre back, at the cost of faster casting & a more difficult swap for conc effect (needs white sockets).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация