Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I just uploaded a new video to my channel!

For anyone following my build for a long time, you may remember the OG boss killing spectre from 3.6 and earlier. Unfortunately GGG decided to nerf them and going from 3.6 to 3.7, they lost about 40% of their DPS :( :( :( :( :( :(

I spent the first few weeks of 3.7 looking for a replacement and it actually lead me to Slave Drivers!

SDs have become so popular now, but I wanted to try Sirus with Cannibal Fire-Eaters.

PoE 3.9.2 - Cannibal Fire-Eaters vs Sirus [AL8]

They don't have the big PoB numbers of SDs, but they still have no problem with killing bosses!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Updated my previous league dps spectre+baron leech edition for 3.9 league.
https://pastebin.com/bfhEUa6R
Even 1.9m dps/spectre became possible.
My awakener gems are at lvl 1 atm (just bought them) but its already 1.6m+ dps.
Ty Kay, for sirus spectres kill explanation!
I followed some advice given here and am really happy with some upgrades and how my Spectre Guardian is turning out completely based off everything ive read on this thread:

6 Spectres
Over 10 million shaper dps with spectres
6.5k life
2.5k es

https://pastebin.com/b1nxDkfK
Hello, why do we need +1 Int Amulet and a +2 convoking wand ? I'm a bit lost.

It seems i loose dps on PoB if i use this :

instead of this :

Thanks.
"
Teh_Kebab написал:

instead of this :

Thanks.

You just need to make sure you get your Raise Spectre gem to level 25 somehow for that extra spectre. It doesn't show the increase in DPS but you basically multiple your sheet dps an extra time with that extra minion!
"
Brulander87 написал:
"
Teh_Kebab написал:

instead of this :

Thanks.

You just need to make sure you get your Raise Spectre gem to level 25 somehow for that extra spectre. It doesn't show the increase in DPS but you basically multiple your sheet dps an extra time with that extra minion!

Okay so the +1 to level of all minions gem on wand & lvl 21 Raise Spectre are enough (and +3 minion helm) ? Don't need the +1 amulet ?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Teh_Kebab. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 17:41:12
"
Teh_Kebab написал:
"
Brulander87 написал:
"
Teh_Kebab написал:

instead of this :

Thanks.

Okay so the +1 to level of all minions gem on wand & lvl 21 Raise Spectre are enough (and +3 minion helm) ? Don't need the +1 amulet ?

Thanks.

You have to be careful and look two huge differences:
+ level of all skill gems like on the amulet and wands which effect all gems in any piece of equipped gear within that category of gem
or
+ level of socketed skill gems like on the helms which only effect gems in that item

As a necromancer with the correct ascendancy chosen you will have:
21 base gem level
2 levels from the ascendancy unnatural strength
1-2 levels from a wand
up to 1 level from the amulet
up to 1 level from boots

This leaves you a lot of flexibility on getting to lvl 25!

Edit: Looking over your current gear you have the 21 base, +1 all in wand, +1 in boots, and 2 from ascendancy so you dont need it in the amulet.
Последняя редакция: Brulander87. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 18:11:25
"
Brulander87 написал:

You have to be careful and look two huge differences:
+ level of all skill gems like on the amulet and wands which effect all gems in any piece of equipped gear within that category of gem
or
+ level of socketed skill gems like on the helms which only effect gems in that item

As a necromancer with the correct ascendancy chosen you will have:
21 base gem level
2 levels from the ascendancy unnatural strength
1-2 levels from a wand
up to 1 level from the amulet
up to 1 level from boots

This leaves you a lot of flexibility on getting to lvl 25!

Edit: Looking over your current gear you have the 21 base, +1 all in wand, +1 in boots, and 2 from ascendancy so you dont need it in the amulet.

Thanks a lot <3
"
kayella написал:
"
pitty написал:

Why wouldn't you use a ES shield ?
also what about lethal pride timeless jewel - Kiloava - doubles block, and halves blocked damage.

"
pitty написал:
You can get 75/75 spell block with a few points

https://i.imgur.com/H4sBJIm.jpg

using the lethal pride timeless jewel.

ok so i made a few changes-

In my shield i have shield charge and fortify, plus summon vaal skeletons

So basically i run around shield charging and casting skeletons everywhere, and the wand procs all the gems.

With bone offering and timeless jewel i'm always on 75/75 block/spell block, without using a Rumi's - cause i'm lazy

Double recovery shields are rare, so I just used what I could get. I think a life-based shield would be the best option since life goes towards ES as well.

I've been interested in using kiloava timeless jewel, but haven't gotten round to it yet. I do agree that having 75/75 without a flask is really good. Or if we can get 75/75 without Bone Offering, that would be even better!

My main concern is the 50% of the damage going through. Does the recovery and damage mitigation reduce it enough?

-

I ended up buying a jewel and I'm testing it out now.

Oh sorry my reading comprehension of that timeless jewel is bad, i didn't realize 50% of the damage still goes through lol. I was thinking it was half the damage :P

Well it is half the damage, but vs zero damage heh.
Thoughts on PoH build variant:
- it's squishy af. you just press phase run and pray mobs dont notice you. serious bosses with heavy map mods are nightmare
-dps is good bot not out of this world good. it's decent i'd say
-playstyle.. it's ok, as i mentioned above you run around praying

overall it's a stressful build which is hard to lvl up due to lack of survivability and it requires substantial investment. 3/10.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация