Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Skeerdeez написал:
Hello guys, I've been playing this build for like 3 days and had no problem with the fire-eaters, yestarday I changed my Vis Mortis 5L to one 6L so I lost my fire eaters I've been trying to get one in maps, in act one, mine, literally every way I know and searched for like 3 hours. Can some one help me or if there could be something wrong? ty

PM me in game
"
Panhouba написал:
Hi, I started playing with this build last night on PS4 and I have a problem with the Added Fire Damage gem. I did a library quest in the third act (A Fixture of Fate), but the vendor in the city doesn't have a gem for sale. And I have same problem with Haste gem. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks ;)

You must buy it from Siosa in the Library

For Gem info you can look at PoE Wiki
"
Dzedsa написал:
"
Skeerdeez написал:
Hello guys, I've been playing this build for like 3 days and had no problem with the fire-eaters, yestarday I changed my Vis Mortis 5L to one 6L so I lost my fire eaters I've been trying to get one in maps, in act one, mine, literally every way I know and searched for like 3 hours. Can some one help me or if there could be something wrong? ty

PM me in game

Fuck, I had to leave for an hour and didnt catch you connected :(
Did anyone actualy tried that trick with "Memories placed on this location are x leves higher" amplifier? Because i finally spawned one today, i put level 83 memory there, connected it, i even entered the zone to test teleport out/in. But zone is still 83, so either i'm doing something wrong, or it is caped in some way?
"
evilmindcz написал:
Did anyone actualy tried that trick with "Memories placed on this location are x leves higher" amplifier? Because i finally spawned one today, i put level 83 memory there, connected it, i even entered the zone to test teleport out/in. But zone is still 83, so either i'm doing something wrong, or it is caped in some way?

I didn't found one yet, but you have to connect lvl 83 zone to the memory chain _before_ you get a modifier or this zone will not have it.
"
Dzedsa написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:

I didn't found one yet, but you have to connect lvl 83 zone to the memory chain _before_ you get a modifier or this zone will not have it.

It is not a modifier, it's amplifier - the yellow square that is already there before you place a memory.

Wanna share my Shield currently am experimenting with. WIthout Necro Aegis passive.

7050 HP + 625 ES.
Several deathless Uber Elders now (though they drop nothing at all =\)

Am selling my alternative gear (Elder Helmet + Elder Boots + Gloves + Belt + Shield) for Ex-es in-game @SpookyScarySpectreons if anyone is interested in uber-end game one
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 14:40:17
this build is very flexible, I am 7050 hp now without this kind of shield and still almost 6mln shaper dps. at 91 lvl

Last part... of gearing... finished!
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 14:43:18
"
Tusk_Luv написал:

Last part... of gearing... finished!

Wow, very nice boots, can you plz describe how have you got the one? I mean the chain of actions with buying some boots with stats or crafting in syntheser by yourself and etc. thank you in advance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация