Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
old_nihilist написал:
"
Tusk_Luv написал:

Last part... of gearing... finished!

Wow, very nice boots, can you plz describe how have you got the one? I mean the chain of actions with buying some boots with stats or crafting in syntheser by yourself and etc. thank you in advance.

Buying them for dozen+ Exalts. Bye bye money.

There is a PoeDB section for which fractured base gives what boots, all the info there, but i guess 3 boots with MS fractured stat, and remove as many other as possible. The higher - the better as usually.
Had a question about summoning spectres via Desecrate.

So I'm still leveling, only in the high 30s. This is what I noticed:

I'm using the Fireball casting Ribbon guys as suggested in the leveling guide. So naturally I want to raise their level whenever I get to a higher level zone - I can desecrate, there's the corpse, Summon Spectre while I have it highlighted.

However, what I'm noticing is that it will only let me summon ONE of the spectres, and the other 2 (3 max right now) are random mobs from the zone I'm in?

I can desecrate as many flame ribbon corpses as I need but it always just summons 1 of the fireball ribbons and 2 of random other stuff.

This a bug or how am I supposed to get 3 of the fireball ribbons without having to use low level ones (obviously won't work)?
Swapped one gem slot + some other life points for Acro/Phase and the survivability is WAY better, didn't feel a loss in DPS at all.

Bought my 6L Vis Mortis and feeling a good way to end game, as I'm level 91, almost all guardians down (Red Elder was a breeze).

Right now I'm using Hinder + Taunt + Blind on my jewels, but I feel like only hinder is only needed, am I right?

Also, not sure where to invest next to upgrade gear, any suggestions? :)
"
Brikker написал:
Had a question about summoning spectres via Desecrate.

So I'm still leveling, only in the high 30s. This is what I noticed:

I'm using the Fireball casting Ribbon guys as suggested in the leveling guide. So naturally I want to raise their level whenever I get to a higher level zone - I can desecrate, there's the corpse, Summon Spectre while I have it highlighted.

However, what I'm noticing is that it will only let me summon ONE of the spectres, and the other 2 (3 max right now) are random mobs from the zone I'm in?

I can desecrate as many flame ribbon corpses as I need but it always just summons 1 of the fireball ribbons and 2 of random other stuff.

This a bug or how am I supposed to get 3 of the fireball ribbons without having to use low level ones (obviously won't work)?

Make sure you take the echo gem out before you try to summon or it does the summon twice. You may be getting a flame ribbon mob AND another mob, then your flame ribbon and another mob... so you keep rotating out the guy you want..

It always rotates out the oldest, when you summon over limit.

Start: X1 X2 X3

Summon X3 A1 X4
Summon X4 A2 X5
Summon X5 A3 X6

etc

PS PITA side of this build. I tried backbar desecrate/summon but I keep losing them for some reason when I zone. May be because my gems are not exactly the same, even though my chest summon IS higher.
I finaly reworked my build using some new ideas from here - acrobatics, 7800 hp, 3 curses and 0 mana cost. I just vaaled Enlighten lvl 4, so i'm testing it, but it only saves me one point from tree, so probably not worth it (and i only need lvl 3 to do that anyway).

Скрытый текст
I'm trying Cannibal Fire on Shore and it's very hard to come, is it nomal? Do I have to change maps?
"
mayerman написал:
I'm trying Cannibal Fire on Shore and it's very hard to come, is it nomal? Do I have to change maps?

I think the best is just clear the map a see if they are actually there, then kill/raise (it is easy to see them, humanoids with a torch), dont waste time with desecrate. If they are not there, just open another Shore.
Hello mate, nice guide, ive been following it since beginning of synth league.

Just a newbie question, how can I know the lvl of my spectres?

Thanks in advance ;)
"
evilmindcz написал:
Did anyone actualy tried that trick with "Memories placed on this location are x leves higher" amplifier? Because i finally spawned one today, i put level 83 memory there, connected it, i even entered the zone to test teleport out/in. But zone is still 83, so either i'm doing something wrong, or it is caped in some way?

There's been some talk on reddit that this modifier has had an undocumented change. I'll continue to monitor, and update the build guide if it is proven.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
evilmindcz написал:
... 3 curses...

Скрытый текст

I'm not seeing the third curse gem, though. Did you slot it in after posting your gear?

I'm currently experimenting with 20/23 Bane as a replacement for Storm Brand. Bane casts all linked curse gems, so we no longer need Curse on Hit. This will allow you to either free up a gem slot or use 3 curses.

However, it is a chaos dot spell, so even +lightning/+cold to spells won't apply to it, so you cannot proc Elemental Equilibrium. To get around this, move your Storm Brand to your trigger wand; it will replace the skeletons.

The freed gem slot opens up some interesting options. Firstly, there is the option of a third curse (with appropriate gear/passives to allow it). OR, as I am currently testing, Enduring Cry to generate endurance charges.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 22:54:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация