Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Just cleared my first Uber Elder in the game ever. Two deaths (easily avoidable, fps drops to single digits), very smooth, didn't even bother getting proper flasks.

Many thanks to Kayella for the build and also to Evilmindcz for sharing his passive tree a while ago that i found a bit more efficient: the idea behind is to skip jewels for more life and damage nodes from tree itself.
I'd add it to the build as a great option to start the league with since u won't be able to get any good jewels early on.
However, i've kept that tree with life/damage nodes (minimum jewels) till end-game (currently lvl 94) as POB shows higher life/damage vs tree with jool slots.
After i've crafted a chest with +1 spectres and additional curse i dropped ES nodes in the middle of the tree and went around with evasion nodes. No point in having ES nodes w/o vis mortis imo.
15K evasion atm with flask and 7200 HP
Man... I tried going pure hp and ditching mom last night. 4 deaths to one shots. Just not worth it in my opinion for a bit more DPS. Build has a huge amount of DPS as is.

Back to using mom and zealotry in an essence worm. 8900 ehp and dodge.

may change my mind later on but for now it just does not make sense. Hate loosing exp...

NS
What fossils do i use to craft on bone helmet? Can someone tell me please?
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 29 марта 2019 г., 16:33:42
"
Sazzbot написал:

Mine I used bound, pristine and scorched. It is not BiS, but turned out a pretty good helmet :)
Couple questions: Is +1 curse on a rare the only viable way to get dual curse in this build? I'm thinking that's pretty expensive for +1 spectre and +1 curse? Literally no items for sale with both modifiers.

Also, why does the guide say keep Immortal Call at lvl 1? CWDT at 1 can do a spell up to 38, so shouldn't Immortal Call be fine at lvl 3?
Did uber elder, but man it was hard. I think my survivability is still too long, damage seems just fine.

Not sure where to pick up additional health or eHP.
"
murilomuka написал:
"
Sazzbot написал:

Mine I used bound, pristine and scorched. It is not BiS, but turned out a pretty good helmet :)

thanks
The build guide is setup for a high DPS and does require a bit of investment to hit any kind of survivability.

That said... I went the tanky route. 8900 ehp.

That meant going mom. Skipping the haste and putting zealotry in an essence worm.

Your going to loose some dps. But not so you will notice. Shaper and uber elder both down without issues. Minotaur is the one that I hate the most but he went down fast.

On the high end synthesis maps your going to get clobbered too is your not tanky. Alot of zerg moments with stuff shooting from off screen. And they hit hard at times.

If you cannot afford the higher end stuff... Go the way I did. My char is open and feel free to look at my tree.

NS

"
Yoluun написал:
Did uber elder, but man it was hard. I think my survivability is still too long, damage seems just fine.

Not sure where to pick up additional health or eHP.
I went a bit different way than for 9k hp, but didn't notice any DPS loosing at all, t15 bosses die in less than 1 second. I think 9k is overkill, would say ~7000 HP+ES combined is enough.

~7060 hp + 500 es, enough for any (99,9%) content in-game not to one shot you.
Mostly crafted gear so HP can vary there depending on the demands and luck. Mb ~200 hp less i would say with cheaper and faster gear possible.

Did many deathless : Uber Elders (basically each run now is deathless, 2-3 per day), guardians, Masterminds, Atziris, most pure Breachstones. I think didn't make Aul yet, coz game is greedy on Suplhite. Profile with gear and passives is opened. It's not cheap gear, yes, BiS actually, but was made step by step and both dps and life were there with each step. Don't use Phantasms coz server lags with them in super heavy fights. May be there'll be a pastebin optionally later, both high DPS and survivability at top levels.

If someone needs 84 lvl spectres - add me in-game, will still be running u.elder/shaper at least once a day probably.
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 1:07:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация