Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Philarl написал:
"
kayella написал:
I was thinking of pierce because of Delirium T16. There's a lot of stuff in the fog with big hp numbers, so pierce and hypo or even prolif could help with that. I want to make them work with the S&S build because of the phys to cold damage.

With PoH, did you try Goatman Fire-Raiser? They are my favourite spectre to use with PoH because Greater Spell Echo helps smooth the magma orb cool down and linking Faster Proj makes the magma orbs fly kill a lot of monsters. I was able to to afk Blight maps with GFR and PoH in 3.8.

I would love too see that final craft when you make it.

Yeah Pierce itself is pretty good(esp free one from Lioneye's Vision), so I should say being forced to use Pierce doesn't feel that good. In some cases I just want to use Chain instead. Bow would allow me to swap these.

Hypothermia sounds juicy in those toughest contents, and now that I think about it, I should use Hypothermia for ST swap instead of Awakened Cold Penetration as well. I have Raze and Pillage(+Grave Intentions for boss w/ adds) so Hypothermia should be even better damage wise.

I heard of GFR, but they didn't impress me in videos that I checked. Should have tried myself, but honestly Slave Driver felt good enough before 3.10 anyway :P

About pierce, maybe Awakened Fork might be better? I used that with SGs to get to delve 600 in 3.9.

I'm levelling a new necro to be my spectre bank, then I'll switch to RS. I'll see what I can do with them as well!

The video is a bit old now, but it will give you an idea of GFR:

https://youtu.be/aaD5slUdtyE?t=240

I think the links were: RS, Min Damage, Echo, Ele Focu, Fast Proj, GMP. Then I swap in DM and Conc Effect.

I like them because I don't need to use Pierce.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 7:00:50
"
un0wn01 написал:
If i have enough currency can i rush the part of the EB & MoM build for the x2 renewal clusters whilst levelling or transition to cluster jewels after getting into maps?

Sure, go straight to it.

I don't change league starter / SSF because it's also for solo self found, so you can path straight to the cluster jewel early on.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
NomadFX написал:
"
5737000 написал:

Seems like i'm pretty maxed out on DPS right now (aside from helm enchant, Aul or bottled faith), any upgrade worth looking for ?

mayed out? lol, look at your wand. get a +3 one.

a +1 spell / +1 minion / minion 18% cast speed OR minion 65% damge wand actually gives my spectres -2% DPS ... and I already have lvl25 spectre gems.

the only wands on the market that give me some kind of dps boosts are in the 20ex range (I would need +2 gems + cast speed + minion dmg + trigger)
Последняя редакция: 5737000. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 6:40:04
Does anyone know if there's any new spectre that is better to use?
i am currently running with spider + spectre and i can say NO REGRETS changing into it, there's so much fun

i was able to farm few exalts from it and now im planning to get a new armor, as of right now im wearing tabula rasa and im wondering if its gonna be ok to roll or change armor into 5 LINK w/ +1 max spectre and high flat life since it ranges only from like 3ex or 2ex below, will it be a good or bad investment?

if its ok for 5L what will be the best link to still max out damage?
"
5737000 написал:
"
NomadFX написал:
"
5737000 написал:

Seems like i'm pretty maxed out on DPS right now (aside from helm enchant, Aul or bottled faith), any upgrade worth looking for ?

mayed out? lol, look at your wand. get a +3 one.

a +1 spell / +1 minion / minion 18% cast speed OR minion 65% damge wand actually gives my spectres -2% DPS ... and I already have lvl25 spectre gems so no comment.

the only wands on the market that give me some kind of dps boosts are in the 20ex range (I would need +2 gems + cast speed + minion dmg + trigger)

k, but 20 ex is nothing if you are going to minmax. next step is double corrupted gear.
One of the best guides I have seen. Clear and very well explained. I congratulate you.
"
DrHarvey12 написал:

I'm planning on using this as a Guardian and was going high ES / Armour and Vaal Molten shell only to realise now that the Spectres are going to eat all my souls :(

Oh well - always learning new stuff in this game! I think I will still be fairly tanky even without the Vaal MS.

Huh, well actually they aren't eating all the souls. I swapped out my Vaal Discipline (for a "normal" Discipline) which I didn't really use anyway and added back in Vaal Molten Shell and it's actually up pretty often!

Nice surprise!
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 8:01:15
considering we are using Devouring Diadem, won't Essence Glutton or even Plague Bringer be a better choice over mistress of sacrifice?

I don't see the great value of offerings affecting me with a 25% value

while considering Diadem, those other notables gives us more either survivability or power, I think between those two, the least desirable one is Glutton since unless you focus in high ES you don't get a lot of value from it

but Plaguebringer, seems to be of great value for this build since there will always be corpses around and we will be consuming them with Diadem or Disciple of Kitava

I have some experience with necromancers but I always follow a guide for simplicity sake, I never saw the great value of mistress of sacrifice, and I always leave it for last in my ascendancy tree or skip it since I never saw the extreme value of it since other passives offer more survivability or power, unless I am going flesh offering since I basically get a permanent speed boost, and you are using bone offering and yeah blocking is nice and heal us a bit, but I think the other passives offer us way more survivability if you are going for that or power if you are going for that
Последняя редакция: Grixzen. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 8:13:19
"
Grixzen написал:
considering we are using Devouring Diadem, won't Essence Glutton or even Plague Bringer be a better choice over mistress of sacrifice?

I don't see the great value of offerings affecting me with a 25% value

while considering Diadem, those other notables gives us more either survivability or power, I think between those two, the least desirable one is Glutton since unless you focus in high ES you don't get a lot of value from it

but Plaguebringer, seems to be of great value for this build since there will always be corpses around and we will be consuming them with Diadem or Disciple of Kitava

I think it's the other way because Plaguebringer will fight with Kitava (and spider spawning). You need the corpses on the ground to get the main benefit. The increased aoe after consuming isn't so useful.

"
With at least one nearby corpse, nearby Enemies deal 10% reduced Damage
With at least one nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies deal 10% more Damage
If you've Consumed a corpse Recently, you and your Minions have 30% increased Area of Effect

As you say Essence Glutton is better for high ES. 8% of 1000 ES is 80 ES for example.

But I think Mistress + Block will give life instantly as well as completely blocking some damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация