Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

What links have people found to be the best for RS? I'm experimenting a bit but not quite found a solid niche yet
"
serjaum написал:
To use Kingmaker on AG do I really need to use this setup? Iv been using the Dying Breath setup u posted but w/an Ambu's Charge on body armor. My AG seems really immortal until now. Never see his life change from max. Didn't get to do t16 maps yet, just t15, does it make that big of a difference?
It would be cool to continue using the Ambu and the Leer Cast together w/ Kingmaker.

League is less rippy now so AG is an option. Last league I ran it with leer cast, southound gloves, belly of the beast and victario's boots. Only died once to a detonate dead metamorph in a rippy T16 minotaur map.

On the topic of specters, what would be the gem link setup to use baranite preachers ?
I dont see any video on clearing delirium maps so can someone give me a review on how spiders handle delirium's mobs ? Also is it t16 5 delirium orbs viable ? The build already looks good to me (the spider version) so those are the only things i concern before i jump right into the build. Thanks in advance.
Great guide! Going to play this for sure. Been ages since I played a summoner. Just a question.. Was doubting between zombies and spectres. Do you (or anyone here who plays this) think a Baron helmet will fit in this build? Or is it hard/impossible to get the 1k str?
"
erikdeknegt написал:
Great guide! Going to play this for sure. Been ages since I played a summoner. Just a question.. Was doubting between zombies and spectres. Do you (or anyone here who plays this) think a Baron helmet will fit in this build? Or is it hard/impossible to get the 1k str?

You d probably need to use the tree from the baron zombie build to make it work and play with a 2 handed weapon rather than wand + shield. The baron zombie archetype topic has a variation with a 6 link specters if you want, in said topic.
"
Chrys написал:
What links have people found to be the best for RS? I'm experimenting a bit but not quite found a solid niche yet

Kay did suggest links earlier, I've been using them and it works pretty well.

General content, map clearing, map bosses:
1. Raise Spectre
2. Minion Damage
3. Deathmark
4. Damage on Full Life (works great with Grave Intentions/Renewal/Feasting Fiends as they have a good chunk of energy shield and are almost always full health)
5. Vicious Projectiles
6. GMP

For end game bosses (i.e. Shaper, Sirus), swap GMP out and put in Elemental Damage With Attacks.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Последняя редакция: cloudblade70. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 12:51:50
What gem links are people using for BT spectres?
Последняя редакция: Aeres. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 13:18:30
Very nice quality work, respect for all your knowledge and time spent writing guides, I like that you keep updating in 3.10. Spectres were playable for me only in acts now, in maps they die after 20-30 seconds in battle with rare pack or boss, even though I use turongs which are 400% base life, my favourite sentinels from temples in act 8 (180% base life) die even faster. In 3.9 update I went with sentinels until corrupted t16 maps and their overall performance was so amazing, they were also unkillable except some rare occurences. Due to these unnecessary and undesired changes to skill gem, so called "balance" by reducing summoned monster level, they have much less life and damage, so it's not what it used to be. Hopefully 3.11 will contain new updates and make it playable again with reasonable spectres survivability and damage.
"
Stanelis1 написал:
"
erikdeknegt написал:

You d probably need to use the tree from the baron zombie build to make it work and play with a 2 handed weapon rather than wand + shield. The baron zombie archetype topic has a variation with a 6 link specters if you want, in said topic.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'm missing something but where can I find the baron + 6l spectre forum? Might go for that, just like the bonus of the baron..
"
leastfire12 написал:
Very nice quality work, respect for all your knowledge and time spent writing guides, I like that you keep updating in 3.10. Spectres were playable for me only in acts now, in maps they die after 20-30 seconds in battle with rare pack or boss, even though I use turongs which are 400% base life, my favourite sentinels from temples in act 8 (180% base life) die even faster. In 3.9 update I went with sentinels until corrupted t16 maps and their overall performance was so amazing, they were also unkillable except some rare occurences. Due to these unnecessary and undesired changes to skill gem, so called "balance" by reducing summoned monster level, they have much less life and damage, so it's not what it used to be. Hopefully 3.11 will contain new updates and make it playable again with reasonable spectres survivability and damage.

I actually don't see my spectres die much in general. They've died on me about 8 times from lvl 1-90 but I didn't save them from explosions, etc. Perhaps you need to resummon your spectres as your gem levels.

I think the actual minions have been rebalanced over the years and the sentinels are no longer the go-to. My Slave Drivers (from the guide) lived on a 4 link for a long time, maybe give those a try, too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация