Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi, i'm trying this build as a starter for the delirium league. I'm kind of new to the game.

Following the walkthrough i'm at Act 5 and grabbed the Slave driver spectre as advised.
But i can only raise 1 of them, and not 2 as specified in the walk through at that moment of the leveling.

Is there anything that i missed ? My raise spectre gem is lvl 9.

And the only thing i have that could help me get more spectre is a Jewel that gives me +2 max spectre but also makes them stay for a base duration of 20 sec.
Making me unable to keep my SD spectre for more than 20sec... so i'm not using it.

Any idea ?
Anyone tried to do whole Simulacrum with spectre build?

Today I tried to do it but it's quiet impossible for me with slave drivers .Spectres keeps dying so easly and their dmg at 100% Delirious is hopeless even at 95% [19th wave] it was really hard.I had to keep running and reposition them with convocation to not let them die anyway after 19th I had to resummon spectrals in HO cause 2 of 5 have died.At 20th there's nothing that spectres could do ,they just instantly died after filling a 1st bar of awards.Rejoining instance in my case meant instant death , i've placed portal in ,, safer '' place than starting place in highgate but it didn't help me at 20th wave becouse my energy shield was instantly broken and i couldn't even use phase run or flame dash to run away.
This is my gear with I went there :

I've tried to use animated guardian with dying breath instead of stone golem to provide more dps for spectres but he didn't work well with feeding frenzy when I used minion life support instead of zombies so i swaped this gem with zombies and he died at 12th or 13th wave.

I've had same issues with 100% delirious map at t10 map where it took lots of time for my spectres to kill a rare mob.

I don't have head enchant with 40% dmg for spectres and rings with % minion dmg but i'm not sure if it would help since spectres dies do easly.

Ok i managed to do 20th on my 2nd try but it was pain in ass and i must say i was pretty lucky cause i think the hardest mobs [with frost wave or something like that killed my spectres ] that can spawn there i had on 16 wave and they didn't spawn even at 20th but i had 2nd boss [this one with energy shield ] spawn at 20th wave and becouse of him i had to resummon my spectres twice.It is possible with a bit of luck and takes a lot of time to do last 2 waves specially last one.
Последняя редакция: VulKe1. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 19:52:17
Can i have "adds lightning damage to attacks" on my ring is that okay for the league starter build? I noticed the guide says not to place lightning on my wand but is the ring okay?
"
Newent написал:
Hi, i'm trying this build as a starter for the delirium league. I'm kind of new to the game.

Following the walkthrough i'm at Act 5 and grabbed the Slave driver spectre as advised.
But i can only raise 1 of them, and not 2 as specified in the walk through at that moment of the leveling.

And the only thing i have that could help me get more spectre is a Jewel that gives me +2 max spectre but also makes them stay for a base duration of 20 sec.
Making me unable to keep my SD spectre for more than 20sec... so i'm not using it.

Any idea ?

Did you get Death Attunement Passive? Its the very top one. If you follow how you allocate points by the end of each act as stated in the guide, You should have them way before you got SD.
"
VulKe1 написал:
Anyone tried to do whole Simulacrum with spectre build?

Today I tried to do it but it's quiet impossible for me with slave drivers .Spectres keeps dying so easly and their dmg at 100% Delirious is hopeless even at 95% [19th wave] it was really hard.I had to keep running and reposition them with convocation to not let them die anyway after 19th I had to resummon spectrals in HO cause 2 of 5 have died.At 20th there's nothing that spectres could do ,they just instantly died after filling a 1st bar of awards.Rejoining instance in my case meant instant death , i've placed portal in ,, safer '' place than starting place in highgate but it didn't help me at 20th wave becouse my energy shield was instantly broken and i couldn't even use phase run or flame dash to run away.
This is my gear with I went there :

I've tried to use animated guardian with dying breath instead of stone golem to provide more dps for spectres but he didn't work well with feeding frenzy when I used minion life support instead of zombies so i swaped this gem with zombies and he died at 12th or 13th wave.

I've had same issues with 100% delirious map at t10 map where it took lots of time for my spectres to kill a rare mob.

I don't have head enchant with 40% dmg for spectres and rings with % minion dmg but i'm not sure if it would help since spectres dies do easly.

I just got to wave 20 with my build but got absolutely destroyed by last wave. But the upside is no minions died on this attempt.

I run 2 SD, 2 scales of Esh and 1 BAranite Thaumaturge, because SD seems to squishy in some situations and I don't want to risk loosing all my spectres at once.
"
Newent написал:

There is passive called "death attunement" in upper part of tree, which add +1 max spectres, using search should help locate it, also another spectre will be possible to summon on gem level 13.
"
TheSharpSpoon написал:
Can i have "adds lightning damage to attacks" on my ring is that okay for the league starter build? I noticed the guide says not to place lightning on my wand but is the ring okay?

It is due to elemental equilibrium, in most guides spells are used, so that added light dmg to attack does not matter before you use elemental equilibrium (sometimes could be slightly interrupting, if adding light dmg to movement skills attacks like leap slam or shield charge), I usually get it in act 9-10 so I would not care about it during league start, rather would replace it later. Hit by attack with added light damage will temporarily increase lightning resistance by 25%, so it depends on your build whether it matters.
"
BoNEcrSHa написал:
I actually don't see my spectres die much in general. They've died on me about 8 times from lvl 1-90 but I didn't save them from explosions, etc. Perhaps you need to resummon your spectres as your gem levels.

I think the actual minions have been rebalanced over the years and the sentinels are no longer the go-to. My Slave Drivers (from the guide) lived on a 4 link for a long time, maybe give those a try, too.

Thanks, although that would not work, these used by me have base life 400% and already died in t1 map when I activated breach and delirium at once, and slave drivers have 100% if I remember correctly. I will try to resummon.
Последняя редакция: leastfire12. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 15:12:36
"
Thanks, although that would not work, these used by me have base life 400% and already died in t1 map when I activated breach and delirium at once, and slave drivers have 100% if I remember correctly. I will try to resummon.

Uhm if SD died on T1 map then most likely they died from elemental reflect?
Hey guys,

I have some questions about anointment. I found out that the minions, at least so far, have enough damage for the most part and I'd like to improve my survivability. So, I'm thinking of keeping the path to Death Attunement and instead anoint Deflection.

What do you guys think of that? Is there any other defensive anointment that is suggested?

Does anyone have templar war maidens i can get a copy of please?? I really want to try them. msg me in game thanks
"
Blackfairy20 написал:

SD if too weak vs any phys dmg cuz of hp pool. Even full modded SD (ascend, full res, about +100%life, 25 lvl gem, some other good things) die at 100% delirium wave 15 simulacrum (just tested it and ripped my first HC char, he-he).
For sure, this league not for SD, they are good only on maps without mods or with medium mods. They are not for hardmodded maps.

"
Blackfairy20 написал:

They now die from 1-2 hits from mobs with lowmodded phys dmg.
Последняя редакция: DontRepairYourselfMind. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 19:39:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация