Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
cloudblade70 написал:
"
Kaitox13 написал:
Currently using Devouring Diadem, what are good auras to run for RS spectres? Was thinking Haste and Hatred?

Also, if anyone has RS corpses for me in their HO for softcore, pm me please.

Haste + Hatred linked to Generosity is a good combo to strive for if you have room for it. Even better if you can get a Vaal Haste.

Yep, just what I was thinking.
"
TheSharpSpoon написал:
Can i have "adds lightning damage to attacks" on my ring is that okay for the league starter build? I noticed the guide says not to place lightning on my wand but is the ring okay?
It shouldn't. Attacks are different from spells. We use spells to proc Elemental Equilibrium so that bit on your ring doesn't apply.
Hi Kay I wanna ask, my shoe eq contain > Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify. Does it enhance my AG fortify?

If I slotted AG gem in this eq,does it affect it?
So, I am finally at a point that I can afford thinking about Animate Guardian. I'd be mostly interested in defencive aspect of it (Kingmaker with Fortify, etc.) but I'm worried about getting it killed and losing the items. I have high level AG and a helmet with lvl18 Minion Life built in. Would it be safe to replace Feeding Frenzy with Animate Guardian in the helmet and keep Stone Golem, Meat Shield, and Raise Zombie there? Will I be losing too much damage by not having Feeding Frenzy?

Thanks guys.
"
SPYDER680 написал:
How is Spectre builds doing in the Delirum maps ?

Can we keep SD's alive ? or do we need another route ?

I have down simu 20/20 and sirus A8 with baranite preacher and SD, they have a juycy dps you can take 4 or 5 pts to give them life, leech and regen, think to your AG too :)
what's the best body armor I can craft or buy with 170c? (spiders+spectres build, delirium softcore)

what's the minimum str and dex we want on our amulet? will +20 to each really be enough to level all our green/red gems?
"
Aeres написал:
What gem links are people using for BT spectres?

Pushing this one since I am still usure what gems to use for BTs
"
Aeres написал:
"
Aeres написал:
What gem links are people using for BT spectres?

Pushing this one since I am still usure what gems to use for BTs

Raise Spectre
Spell Echo
Deathmark
GMP
--From Here you can basicly choose what helps your playstyle--
Elemntal Focus Support/Minion Damage Support
Minion Speed/Controlled Destruction/Power Charge on Crit/Lightning Penetration
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 7:00:47
Hello. I took down Sirus A7 with Redemption sentries. The damage seemed pretty good even compared to slave drivers. The main problem I'm having now is survivability. Im sure most of it is because im garbage at dodge but even the most casual of spells from sirus one shots me. In maps, I feel fine since im now using a watchers eye with phasing, so i've been able to ramp up my phys reduction to 48% with 68/39 block. I dont have alot of ES so ill be focusing on that next along with capping block.
its 25% reduced, not 25 of the value
that block is HUGE man

"
Grixzen написал:
considering we are using Devouring Diadem, won't Essence Glutton or even Plague Bringer be a better choice over mistress of sacrifice?

I don't see the great value of offerings affecting me with a 25% value

while considering Diadem, those other notables gives us more either survivability or power, I think between those two, the least desirable one is Glutton since unless you focus in high ES you don't get a lot of value from it

but Plaguebringer, seems to be of great value for this build since there will always be corpses around and we will be consuming them with Diadem or Disciple of Kitava

I have some experience with necromancers but I always follow a guide for simplicity sake, I never saw the great value of mistress of sacrifice, and I always leave it for last in my ascendancy tree or skip it since I never saw the extreme value of it since other passives offer more survivability or power, unless I am going flesh offering since I basically get a permanent speed boost, and you are using bone offering and yeah blocking is nice and heal us a bit, but I think the other passives offer us way more survivability if you are going for that or power if you are going for that
Последняя редакция: muera. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 8:29:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация