Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi guys, i've made a short test-video of how redemption guys feel on t15. The gear is not bis atm, there is still where to grow. Looking forward for other gem setups and ideas of boosting damage and making mapping more smooth :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npHvBoe9ws4
I got the "Trigger A Socketed Spell When You Use A Skill" Craft in softcore league if anyone needs it crafted on their wand.
I have create m'y build whit some info i got from There i Play on PS4 ans i can kill sirus and wave 20 but i dont have all gear i need ATM but you Can check m'y profils i gona try to update m'y stuff soon but m'y skill Three are very good also i dont got trigger ATM but i can clear all ;) so if you got good stuff use m'y skill Three :)

I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm using BT as main spectre and can currently raise 4. My currency is limited (around 100c) and I crafted a +2 Wand two times in a row with too many suffixes, only to annul a +1 prefix.

Could some1 suggest what I'd update next? I feel like my spectre's damage is quite strong but could be a lot stronger. I'm a noob in PoE in general and would appreciate Advice :)
you could pick up a devouring diadem or look into cluster jewels.

(although most cluster jewels come for the price of sacrificing a part of survivability)
"
Blackfairy20 написал:
"
Thanks, although that would not work, these used by me have base life 400% and already died in t1 map when I activated breach and delirium at once, and slave drivers have 100% if I remember correctly. I will try to resummon.

Uhm if SD died on T1 map then most likely they died from elemental reflect?

I did not use slave drivers, I used monsters with base hp visible in site 525% (so it's even more than 400% as I thought previously) and they are dying in crowded places on low tier maps. In 3.9 I was able to try many spectres and they were not dying even on t16 corrupted areas, in 3.10 only these with highest number of base life are relatively playable.
"
Excalibour00 написал:
Hey guys,

I have some questions about anointment. I found out that the minions, at least so far, have enough damage for the most part and I'd like to improve my survivability. So, I'm thinking of keeping the path to Death Attunement and instead anoint Deflection.

What do you guys think of that? Is there any other defensive anointment that is suggested?

I tried several depending on needs, my favourite was soul of steel (1% all max res), other were death attunement (for saving 5-7 passive points on way there), charisma (this one with 6% reduced mana reserved, for more auras), I would choose deflection if it was needed for achieving 75% block chance.
Последняя редакция: leastfire12. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 21:48:01
How is Spectre builds doing in the Delirum maps ?

Can we keep SD's alive ? or do we need another route ?

Последняя редакция: SPYDER680. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 23:49:56
Currently using Devouring Diadem, what are good auras to run for RS spectres? Was thinking Haste and Hatred?

Also, if anyone has RS corpses for me in their HO for softcore, pm me please.
Последняя редакция: Kaitox13. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 22:29:40
"
Kaitox13 написал:
Currently using Devouring Diadem, what are good auras to run for RS spectres? Was thinking Haste and Hatred?

Also, if anyone has RS corpses for me in their HO for softcore, pm me please.

Haste + Hatred linked to Generosity is a good combo to strive for if you have room for it. Even better if you can get a Vaal Haste.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Последняя редакция: cloudblade70. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 22:37:45
Soo... I just made this:

Is minion cast/atk speed the best option aside from trigger?

Shoul I create some guts and do one more annulmet? o/
Последняя редакция: serjaum. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 22:57:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация