Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I really like EVFs and don't plan to stop using em, so I'll probably move on to EB/MoM but I dunno how map clear works with EB/MoM can someone rate the map clear for those builds with EVFs?
Do corruptions on Arakaali dagger affect spiders? Things like Frenzy/Power charges. I assume you would get them because it's your poison kills, but do spiders benefit from it?
"
mytruekiss написал:

Would it worth it to to make the witch lv 50 with Bones of Ullr(+1lv) and either Wraithlord/Matua Tupuna(+2lv) for lv 13 raise spectre gem to hold 5 spectres?

I usually just stop at level 40 because it's about Act 4. You could definitely push a little more to get 5 spectres.

btw, the max is 7 in a single bank!

Level 70 witch with:

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kareim написал:
Do corruptions on Arakaali dagger affect spiders? Things like Frenzy/Power charges. I assume you would get them because it's your poison kills, but do spiders benefit from it?

Unfortunately not. It has to say 'minion' for the spiders or spectres :(
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
I really like EVFs and don't plan to stop using em, so I'll probably move on to EB/MoM but I dunno how map clear works with EB/MoM can someone rate the map clear for those builds with EVFs?

It's possible... I never uploaded my Sirus kills with EVF, but I ran the Conq maps with just EVFs in EB & MoM. They're not too bad if you have 5. You will want to gem swap Summon Phantasms. That will give you 20 projectile minions. They do phys damage, so can benefit from Hatred Aura.
Hi all

How it color 3B2G1R ?

I Spent more 2k chromes and i have't 3B2G1R.

Hello Kay!

I've tried your build as my League Started in HC, and ripped like an idiot after a flame dash into exploding cadavers (delirium monsters) in Act 9. Needless to say, I adore this build and am more than willing to dive back into it. I have a handful of questions, however, all of them being related to HC and the Devouring Diadem build (not Pledge Of Hands).

1) My biggest issue with the build: I don't really like the Deathmark skill. It's not that I hate it, but in the heat of action, I always forget to apply it! Is it reasonnable to replace it with Phantasms? These minions are also spell casters with physical damage, so they would benefit from Zealotry, Triad Grip (see below) and the link setup we use for our Slave Drivers.

2) What are your thoughts on the Triad Grip gloves? With 4 blue sockets (Armageddon Brand setup), it converts 100% of minion physical damage into lightning damage (useful on Zombies for extra clearing) and allows minions to ignite/freeze/shock. Could potentially work as a substitute for Skitterbots.

3) Can I replace Skitterbots with Vitality or Discipline for more survivability? What about Flesh And Stone for its damage reduction and blind (Sand Stance)?

4) Thoughts on Hungry Loop to use our Animate Guardian? With survivability supports like Minion Life, Meatshield, Fortify and Empower.

5) Thoughts on The Scourge? If I don't have a wand with good minion modifiers it seems like a good weapon. Can also use Whirling Blades as an alternative to Phase Run or Flame Dash.

6) Could Vaal Haste be useful here? Not for the aura but the active skill, tho it could replace Zealotry for less DPS but better map clear. Maybe swap back to Zealotry for bosses.

7) Firestorm instead of Armageddon Brand for a faster charge building with Victario's? What about Orb Of Winter and Frostblink?

I think that's all I have on my mind for now. Apologies if you have already answered some of these questions, but I didn't want to read almost 1000 pages of comments. Looking forward to reading your answers!

Edit: Holy Relic doesn't work with spells, so scratch that idea.
Последняя редакция: GalloViking. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 6:16:33
"
icovex написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
nontrau написал:
In 3.10, Can I use new or old skill tree?

Old skill tree is fine. I used old tree for the league starter build.

For EB & MoM, S&S, PoH (coming soon!), I used new tree with cluster jewels.

You can also use the old 3.9 tree as well. There's no change really.

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the gorgeous idea for the helmet, i was searching long time ago for "on kill" effect counting for the spectre.

Currently have 7k EHP.

I've modified it a bit, just maybe you will find something interesting

I'm using clean dps from the spiders, currently clean all content with this.
Also, check the passive tree, i'm using some unique jewel to maintain 3 endurance charges, which also give good feelings :)
Frenzy charges is mostly for fun, but right now thinking how i can use constant endurance and frenzy charges for the sake of more survaivibility :)

I have a question about the body armour.

I do not like the way of not using any of the possible unique armour for unique mechanics, and i'm thinking about 2 things:

- Sporeguards - 10% extra damage for minions and 10% reduced damage from enemies+ annointement+5% blow up as chaos damage
- Shroud of the lightess - additional abyss jewel socket and more max health.

How are you running 3 auras? Haste, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots? I don't see an Aul's for an amulet and I looked at your passive tree and don't see how you could manage three at the same time.
"
Hi Kay,

Thanks for the gorgeous idea for the helmet, i was searching long time ago for "on kill" effect counting for the spectre.

Currently have 7k EHP.

I've modified it a bit, just maybe you will find something interesting

I'm using clean dps from the spiders, currently clean all content with this.
Also, check the passive tree, i'm using some unique jewel to maintain 3 endurance charges, which also give good feelings :)
Frenzy charges is mostly for fun, but right now thinking how i can use constant endurance and frenzy charges for the sake of more survaivibility :)

I have a question about the body armour.

I do not like the way of not using any of the possible unique armour for unique mechanics, and i'm thinking about 2 things:

- Sporeguards - 10% extra damage for minions and 10% reduced damage from enemies+ annointement+5% blow up as chaos damage
- Shroud of the lightess - additional abyss jewel socket and more max health.

"

How are you running 3 auras? Haste, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots? I don't see an Aul's for an amulet and I looked at your passive tree and don't see how you could manage three at the same time.

Look at the head implicit from corruption and also enlighten support
"
letcha написал:
Hello everyone

First of all, thanks for this really fun build !

I was on a Necro zombie build has starter and its take me 2 days for switch on this pleasant spectre build

I have some questions eheh ^^

On jewels

- What do you think about an Elegant hubris with 240% minions damage? Never see someone talking about it. Is it affect spectres too?
- Where to place Unending Hunger, if we dont go on the Eldritch Battery right side of the tree? (for complete the 40 int and gain soul eater)

- Sometimes I'm literally one shot by "the delirium effect", dont know what is going wrong here...
- Specially on Unique mobs or on Boss, I dont feel like my Character deal a lot of damage

I invest some currency on this build, if someone could give me some advice that would be cool =)

"

I play with SD Spectres 5.7k HP

Juste a little bump, maybe you have already answer this kind of questions, but I'm really curious about the elegant hubris...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация