Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

It's been a real joy leveling with this build, and with 3 spectres i was able to do even t16 maps on a ~1ex budget. But spectres just get deleted by A4 conquerors, and it's a pain to resummon them each time. Had a cortex map from zana mission, i couldn't kill the boss cuz spectres were dying like bugs (EB & MoM build).

Raise spectre overall gem lvl is 21 atm. Does it get better later? (i'm lvl 89).
"
namikazemaru написал:
Kay, you're not using any of the Cluster jewel?

I recommend:

One 8 large: renewal, feasting fiends, 2 passive
Two 4 medium: renewal, 1 passive

Then:
One Kitava's Teaching (EB & MoM)
One 2 small: surging vitality (EB & MoM)

or

Two 2 small: cold-blooded killers (S&S)

--

I use something a little different on my own character.

Voices
Three 4 medium: renewal, 1 passive
One Kitava's Teaching (EB & MoM)
Two 2 small: surging vitality (EB & MoM)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hey guys! Ok, swapped to Redemption Sentries. Was running Scale of Esh before (they feel better than Slave Drivers for me). Map clear is quite good. Seems to be they are a bit slow when starting their first shots, boss damage is good, but hard to compare as mods are not the same map to map.

My setup

5 supports: Minion Damage - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles / Vicious Projectiles - Deathmark.
1 aura: Hatred.
1 curse: Projectile Weakness.

Questions
With The Devouring Diadem I can try another aura. Haste?
Any ideas where to change my support gems?
Don't think I am wrong with my curse, but may be I should try another one?
Последняя редакция: tiviar. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 15:09:40
"
Ravelex написал:
It's been a real joy leveling with this build, and with 3 spectres i was able to do even t16 maps on a ~1ex budget. But spectres just get deleted by A4 conquerors, and it's a pain to resummon them each time. Had a cortex map from zana mission, i couldn't kill the boss cuz spectres were dying like bugs (EB & MoM build).

Raise spectre overall gem lvl is 21 atm. Does it get better later? (i'm lvl 89).

You will need to change spectre.

The Slave Driver is good for levelling and early mapping. You can improve survivability by getting more minion life.

For endgame mapping and bossing, I recommend:
Scale of Esh (use the same gems as Slave Driver)
Enhanced Vaal Fallen (used with spiders)
Redemption Sentry (EB & MoM, but need different gems)

They have about 3x the HP of SDs and rarely die, but still have a lot of damage.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 15:10:59
"
vempire_ghost написал:

I am using the Speaker's Wreath version, and when I doing the Temple of Atzoatl i am having a lot of problems to summon the spiders. I put desecrate on the mob but they refuse to die, or when they die don't proc the spiders, all other maps works fine.

It should work. Is your character close to the corpses? The corpses need to be 'nearby'. So if they are too far away, nothing will spawn.
"
Takanohana написал:
So after 3 days of testing Scale of Eshs I have to say they definitely have their space:

The DPS might be lower than SDs but their surviveability evens it out. And on a fully Delirium stacked T16 I could not make the SDs survive and although it took me almost half an hour to clear the full map, the SoE did a great job actually surviving it.

So I will use SoE for juicy stuff & Sirius and SDs for generic mapping. And since they use the same gems/items, I just run 4SDs and 1SoE during a longer mapping session and switch to 5SoEs for the final Sirius; not even need item/gem-switches or spectrebank then.

Safe travels.

I think the only way to get SD to work is with a juiced PoH build so they kill everything before they get hit. I was able to do wave 20 in simulacrum without losing any SDs.

But SOE are awesome in PoH as well and they don't die so easily. Mapping speed is about the same, too.
"
GalloViking написал:
Hello Kay!

I've tried your build as my League Started in HC, and ripped like an idiot after a flame dash into exploding cadavers (delirium monsters) in Act 9. Needless to say, I adore this build and am more than willing to dive back into it. I have a handful of questions, however, all of them being related to HC and the Devouring Diadem build (not Pledge Of Hands).

1) My biggest issue with the build: I don't really like the Deathmark skill. It's not that I hate it, but in the heat of action, I always forget to apply it! Is it reasonnable to replace it with Phantasms? These minions are also spell casters with physical damage, so they would benefit from Zealotry, Triad Grip (see below) and the link setup we use for our Slave Drivers.

2) What are your thoughts on the Triad Grip gloves? With 4 blue sockets (Armageddon Brand setup), it converts 100% of minion physical damage into lightning damage (useful on Zombies for extra clearing) and allows minions to ignite/freeze/shock. Could potentially work as a substitute for Skitterbots.

3) Can I replace Skitterbots with Vitality or Discipline for more survivability? What about Flesh And Stone for its damage reduction and blind (Sand Stance)?

4) Thoughts on Hungry Loop to use our Animate Guardian? With survivability supports like Minion Life, Meatshield, Fortify and Empower.

5) Thoughts on The Scourge? If I don't have a wand with good minion modifiers it seems like a good weapon. Can also use Whirling Blades as an alternative to Phase Run or Flame Dash.

6) Could Vaal Haste be useful here? Not for the aura but the active skill, tho it could replace Zealotry for less DPS but better map clear. Maybe swap back to Zealotry for bosses.

7) Firestorm instead of Armageddon Brand for a faster charge building with Victario's? What about Orb Of Winter and Frostblink?

I think that's all I have on my mind for now. Apologies if you have already answered some of these questions, but I didn't want to read almost 1000 pages of comments. Looking forward to reading your answers!

Edit: Holy Relic doesn't work with spells, so scratch that idea.

I would use Deathmark over Minion Damage if I only had 2 blue sockets. Especially for HC! Normally, when you move away from a boss, your spectres will follow you. But if you use Deathmark, they will stay to shoot the boss while you can run quite far away! You can even run around a corner or through a door. It's very safe.

I never use Triad grip because it only helps the support minions. I prefer to get gloves with 100+ life, resists, etc.

You can try to fit in Dread Banner and Flesh and Stone. I used both in Legion league. Drop the skitters. I think Grace is more useful than Discipline because evasion stacks with blind (AG with blind, stibnite flask, ghastly jewel with blind).

Hungry Loop... like gloves, I prefer 100+ life coral ring or vermillion ring. AG21 with Min Life and Emp4 has about 80k HP. It should be fine!

Scourge is pretty good. I would recommend temple wand though. They give 66% dmg and 5% DD chance.

Vaal Haste/Haste is good too. If you can get a watcher's eye with phasing/haste, it will help a lot with survivability.

Firestorm is OK. I tried it for a while. It will generate frenzy charges easily, but Arma Brand can be place on the ground and then you can run away. I think AB is 'safer'.

"
kayella написал:
"
vempire_ghost написал:

I am using the Speaker's Wreath version, and when I doing the Temple of Atzoatl i am having a lot of problems to summon the spiders. I put desecrate on the mob but they refuse to die, or when they die don't proc the spiders, all other maps works fine.

It should work. Is your character close to the corpses? The corpses need to be 'nearby'. So if they are too far away, nothing will spawn.

I almost "inside" the mobs and nothing, its strange this don't happened a single time while mapping.
"
kayella написал:
"
GalloViking написал:

I would use Deathmark over Minion Damage if I only had 2 blue sockets. Especially for HC! Normally, when you move away from a boss, your spectres will follow you. But if you use Deathmark, they will stay to shoot the boss while you can run quite far away! You can even run around a corner or through a door. It's very safe.

I never use Triad grip because it only helps the support minions. I prefer to get gloves with 100+ life, resists, etc.

You can try to fit in Dread Banner and Flesh and Stone. I used both in Legion league. Drop the skitters. I think Grace is more useful than Discipline because evasion stacks with blind (AG with blind, stibnite flask, ghastly jewel with blind).

Hungry Loop... like gloves, I prefer 100+ life coral ring or vermillion ring. AG21 with Min Life and Emp4 has about 80k HP. It should be fine!

Scourge is pretty good. I would recommend temple wand though. They give 66% dmg and 5% DD chance.

Vaal Haste/Haste is good too. If you can get a watcher's eye with phasing/haste, it will help a lot with survivability.

Firestorm is OK. I tried it for a while. It will generate frenzy charges easily, but Arma Brand can be place on the ground and then you can run away. I think AB is 'safer'.

Thank you very much for the answer! I'll take it all into account and try another run soonish. Guess I have no choice but to get better at using Deathmark. Wish there was a totem doing the same thing, to lure the minions linked to a location, akin to Charged Dash and minions following the 'ghost'.
Последняя редакция: GalloViking. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 15:56:58
I love this build Kay. I cannot do A8 Awakener though. Most of it is because of the performance issues, the crap servers, and sometimes i just mess up on the mechanics. The dps on the redemption sentries still seem good on awakener. I can get him to the final phase fine. But once i get to last place, It just seems so so buggy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация