[3.11] Kay's Spectre Summoner | League Start | Endgame | Levelling Guide | Crafting Guide | HC | SSF

"
icovex написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
nontrau написал:
In 3.10, Can I use new or old skill tree?

Old skill tree is fine. I used old tree for the league starter build.

For EB & MoM, S&S, PoH (coming soon!), I used new tree with cluster jewels.

You can also use the old 3.9 tree as well. There's no change really.

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the gorgeous idea for the helmet, i was searching long time ago for "on kill" effect counting for the spectre.

Currently have 7k EHP.

I've modified it a bit, just maybe you will find something interesting

I'm using clean dps from the spiders, currently clean all content with this.
Also, check the passive tree, i'm using some unique jewel to maintain 3 endurance charges, which also give good feelings :)
Frenzy charges is mostly for fun, but right now thinking how i can use constant endurance and frenzy charges for the sake of more survaivibility :)

I have a question about the body armour.

I do not like the way of not using any of the possible unique armour for unique mechanics, and i'm thinking about 2 things:

- Sporeguards - 10% extra damage for minions and 10% reduced damage from enemies+ annointement+5% blow up as chaos damage
- Shroud of the lightess - additional abyss jewel socket and more max health.

How are you running 3 auras? Haste, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots? I don't see an Aul's for an amulet and I looked at your passive tree and don't see how you could manage three at the same time.
"
Hi Kay,

Thanks for the gorgeous idea for the helmet, i was searching long time ago for "on kill" effect counting for the spectre.

Currently have 7k EHP.

I've modified it a bit, just maybe you will find something interesting

I'm using clean dps from the spiders, currently clean all content with this.
Also, check the passive tree, i'm using some unique jewel to maintain 3 endurance charges, which also give good feelings :)
Frenzy charges is mostly for fun, but right now thinking how i can use constant endurance and frenzy charges for the sake of more survaivibility :)

I have a question about the body armour.

I do not like the way of not using any of the possible unique armour for unique mechanics, and i'm thinking about 2 things:

- Sporeguards - 10% extra damage for minions and 10% reduced damage from enemies+ annointement+5% blow up as chaos damage
- Shroud of the lightess - additional abyss jewel socket and more max health.

"

How are you running 3 auras? Haste, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots? I don't see an Aul's for an amulet and I looked at your passive tree and don't see how you could manage three at the same time.

Look at the head implicit from corruption and also enlighten support
"
letcha написал:
Hello everyone

First of all, thanks for this really fun build !

I was on a Necro zombie build has starter and its take me 2 days for switch on this pleasant spectre build

I have some questions eheh ^^

On jewels

- What do you think about an Elegant hubris with 240% minions damage? Never see someone talking about it. Is it affect spectres too?
- Where to place Unending Hunger, if we dont go on the Eldritch Battery right side of the tree? (for complete the 40 int and gain soul eater)

- Sometimes I'm literally one shot by "the delirium effect", dont know what is going wrong here...
- Specially on Unique mobs or on Boss, I dont feel like my Character deal a lot of damage

I invest some currency on this build, if someone could give me some advice that would be cool =)

"

I play with SD Spectres 5.7k HP

Juste a little bump, maybe you have already answer this kind of questions, but I'm really curious about the elegant hubris...
So after 3 days of testing Scale of Eshs I have to say they definitely have their space:

The DPS might be lower than SDs but their surviveability evens it out. And on a fully Delirium stacked T16 I could not make the SDs survive and although it took me almost half an hour to clear the full map, the SoE did a great job actually surviving it.

So I will use SoE for juicy stuff & Sirius and SDs for generic mapping. And since they use the same gems/items, I just run 4SDs and 1SoE during a longer mapping session and switch to 5SoEs for the final Sirius; not even need item/gem-switches or spectrebank then.

Safe travels.
Kay, you're not using any of the Cluster jewel?
"You wanna dance, Ron? I wanna polka." -Wes Mantooth
Question; if I use "Damage Penetrates %# of Cold Resistance while effected by hatred" on my Watcher's Eye, will it increase my EVF damage? or is there a better one to take? I already have phasing one, asking for a 2nd buff.
Anyone on that have Redemption Sentries banked? I lost mine for some reason when I logged in today.

EDIT: Found them thanks!!
Последняя редакция: F1ip. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 11:38:40
"
Question; if I use "Damage Penetrates %# of Cold Resistance while effected by hatred" on my Watcher's Eye, will it increase my EVF damage? or is there a better one to take? I already have phasing one, asking for a 2nd buff.

Wathcers eye only affect you, not your minions
Hey everyone. i don't know why but while using devouring diadem i don't have enough mana for wrath+zealotry+skitter.
i will appreciate if someone could help,
thank you!
"
arikshkol написал:
Hey everyone. i don't know why but while using devouring diadem i don't have enough mana for wrath+zealotry+skitter.
i will appreciate if someone could help,
thank you!

You need the sovereignty node

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация