Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Inseinity написал:
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
I can't defeat Twisted Synthete, my Slave Drivers always get oneshotted. Even Maximum delirium T16 maps are impossible for this reason. Are slave drivers too squishy or spectres in general?

I was also having issues with Slave Driver survivability. Taking Grave intentions helps a bit as it gives them some ES, however I find the Redemption Sentries way better all around due to higher HP and ranged attacks.

I already have grave intentions, but I think it's not enough. I want to try Redemption Sentries, what do I have to change? Gem setup, auras ecc.
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Trying out fork support with RS seems pretty good alternative to pierce. Will try out chain also.
I am running Kay's recommendation.

Mapping: Spectres - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Deathmark - GMP - Pierce

Bossing: Spectres - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Deathmark - Vicious Projectiles - Hypothermia

Honestly I just cruise through all content, damage hasn't been an issue yet. I am currently trying to figure out how to abuse cluster jewels for these guys as well.
Switched S&S build to EoB/MoM due to defensive setup situation and this felt MUCH better after killed Sirius and Simulacrum in many deathless runs like a piece of cake.

Crafted these beauties but I heard some people swapped "Damage Full on life Support" to "Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support" even with renewal clusters on.
Can anyone gives an explanation on this? I couldn't figure it out how does the damage calculation works in PoB since new spectres aren't available in library yet.

"
Shinseii написал:
Switched S&S build to EoB/MoM due to defensive setup situation and this felt MUCH better after killed Sirius and Simulacrum in many deathless runs like a piece of cake.

Crafted these beauties but I heard some people swapped "Damage Full on life Support" to "Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support" even with renewal clusters on.
Can anyone gives an explanation on this? I couldn't figure it out how does the damage calculation works in PoB since new spectres aren't available in library yet.

Which spectre did you pick? Redemption Sentries?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Got sentries, ty all.
Последняя редакция: Alazin. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 22:16:50
"
Shinseii написал:

I think Elemental Damage is a mistake.

If RS do 100 damage:

25 damage = physical
75 damage = cold

Awake Ele Damage only applies to cold:
25 x 1 + 75 x 1.59 = 119

Full life applies to all:
25 x 1.49 + 75 x 1.49 = 149

Don't forget there is Grave Intentions -> Unholy Might (25% chance gain 30% phys as chaos). With LMP/GMP + Pierce, they will probably have it up 100%

Awake Ele Damage only applies to cold:
25 x 1 + 30 x 1 + 75 x 1.59 = 139

Full life applies to all:
25 x 1.49 + 30 x 1.49 + 75 x 1.49 = 193

-

How about Triad Grip full conversion? A better gloves is Grip of the Council (20% extra cold).

Awake Ele Damage only applies to cold (Triad and Unholy):
30 x 1 + 100 x 1.59 = 189

Full life applies to all (Council and Unholy):
25 x 1.49 + 30 x 1.49 + 75 x 1.49 + 20 x 1.49 = 223

(wow nice gear btw!)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 22:31:50
Hi Kay, will you be doing EB/MOM and POH high end RS build?

I plan to change S&S build to high end build, plan to change to POH build.

Is POH build viable for RS spectre?
Hey

May anyone share their Redemption Sentries? I'm willing to pay a fee for that :<

there's no need now . Thx a lot
Последняя редакция: VulKe1. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 22:50:16
"
leorina1990 написал:
Hi Kay, will you be doing EB/MOM and POH high end RS build?

I plan to change S&S build to high end build, plan to change to POH build.

Is POH build viable for RS spectre?

My necros on standard have the highend versions.

EB & MoM:

PoH (mostly same. these are different)

Full PoH build runs 5 auras: Wrath, Zealotry, Haste, Clarity, Skitters*

Aul's amulet with Haste is 25ex+
Watcher's Eye with ES/Clarity and Phasing/Haste is 44ex+
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 23:15:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация