Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Guys what are the links on the RS spectre?
IGN gubert
I just did Sirus 8 again in awakener 8 (with only 1 death, I used totems with greater multiple projectile in P1 but that wasn't a good idea because I couldn't see anything) with standard build and 5*scale of esh. Slave drivers are too squishy on Sirus but scales of esh seems to literally destroy him.
Последняя редакция: Stanelis1. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 16:59:45
"
kayella написал:
"
namikazemaru написал:
Kay, you're not using any of the Cluster jewel?

I recommend:

One 8 large: renewal, feasting fiends, 2 passive
Two 4 medium: renewal, 1 passive

Then:
One Kitava's Teaching (EB & MoM)
One 2 small: surging vitality (EB & MoM)

or

Two 2 small: cold-blooded killers (S&S)

--

I use something a little different on my own character.

Voices
Three 4 medium: renewal, 1 passive
One Kitava's Teaching (EB & MoM)
Two 2 small: surging vitality (EB & MoM)

I see. What is S&S?

Thanks, btw.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
namikazemaru написал:
I see. What is S&S?

Thanks, btw.

Spiders and Spectres build I would assume.
Последняя редакция: GalloViking. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 18:03:07
Anyone on that have Redemption Sentries? Managed to lose mine while swapping around some gear.

Some kind soul helped me. ty :)
Последняя редакция: Byzone. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 19:13:50
Is it a good idea for RS to equip unending hunger with crazy frenzy to increase their DPS?

I felt their attack speed quite slow

2nd ques - May I know why we are not using elemental damage with attack support to replace damage on full life support?
Последняя редакция: leorina1990. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 20:58:38
playing spiders right now

- whats the reason for stone golem - wouldnt carrion golem not more usefull?

- using redemtion sentrys atm, are they good enough for sirus 8 or just for mapping? i dont know - for me it seems like they spectres doesnt do that much for clear ?! the boss dmg / bosses red maps seems decent for me atm

- have enough money 2 upgrade body armour, so the questions is %hp explotion or +1 spectre, since like 95% of playing the game is mapping the explotion armor is better? and 4 spectres are still good enough for engame bosses`?

- why are the redemption sentrys and the ash spiders not listened in the specrte recommendation?
Последняя редакция: Artegal87. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 20:08:46
"
GalloViking написал:
Thank you very much for the answer! I'll take it all into account and try another run soonish. Guess I have no choice but to get better at using Deathmark.
You can also use Feeding Frenzy if you don't like having to manually target using Deathmark. It will be less DPS but it works almost as well to keep the spectres on bosses.

Made my chest! Woo! With Kiloava Max Attack/Spell Block now.
Hey Kay!

I'm using your build for a time and I have a few questions to do :D

1 - What do u think about Baranite Thaumaturge as the Spectre instead of the SD?
They do Eletrical Damage too and kinda have more AOE damage and the skills have focus for boss too!

2 - I'm trying to use dash + second wind support, and is helping me a lot to runaway from the adds, and I gave up on the Phase Run gem (Still have the Jewel with Haste+Phasing)
What do u think about it?

3 - Do u think Convocation its a NECESSARY gem? Just wanna know your opinion about it :D

Thx for the build!
(If possible check my equips too)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация