Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

What should I upgrade? First time playing necromancer...
Does anyone know if the POH bug only affects frostbolt and ice nova build or every build including this one?
I noticed that the spiders that are spawned from Arakaali's Fang attack with Viper Strike. Is Awakened Deadly Ailments another choice for a support gem in your dagger?
Hi everyone !

Currently playing the SnS build.

Made a few test and added those to my spectre :

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Arena+Master

They provide a buff that gives 50% move speed, attack speed and cast speed.
Last 4 seconds each 8 seconds

I'm trying to guess what spectre will suit the most with the spider and the Arena Master .

Tested EVF and BT for now . It seems that the EVF suit the most with the rest of the build ( hatred, i dont play haste )

I cant decide, dunno excatly what to do, still testing ) any idea ?

Ps: Thx for the build Kay it rrox
Anyone knows nice spectres with fire spells and a lot of projectiles? I use solar guards now, curious if 3.10 contains anything new that could be used. I wish I could try cold, but current link is 2 red, 3 blue, 1 green in strength armor, so the only possibility looks to be empower and fire penetration, nothing for cold.
"
Alctroz написал:
2 - I'm trying to use dash + second wind support, and is helping me a lot to runaway from the adds, and I gave up on the Phase Run gem (Still have the Jewel with Haste+Phasing)
What do u think about it?

I remember that movement skills were somehow reducing duration of phase run, maybe I was doing something wrong but I removed it too due to not working efficiently.
"
Alctroz написал:
3 - Do u think Convocation its a NECESSARY gem? Just wanna know your opinion about it :D

It can be helpful for targetting, healing minions, or taking them away from high damage over time.
Последняя редакция: leastfire12. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 14:30:49
"
kayella написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
Hey everyone. i don't know why but while using devouring diadem i don't have enough mana for wrath+zealotry+skitter.
i will appreciate if someone could help,
thank you!

You need Sovereignty notable.

Kay, you are advising to use Grave Intentions notable for spectres and spider build

But i do not understand one thing in terms of mechanics - if our spiders are killing with poison, and poison procs as player kill, does it give the unholy might in this case to minions? because it seems, that they are not killing anything, so any proc "on kill" effect for them will not work.
"
Artegal87 написал:

- whats the reason for stone golem - wouldnt carrion golem not more usefull?

POB puts the spider base damage at 716-1075. This means that the added 27-41 damage from Carrion Golem adds ~4% more damage. On the other hand Stone Golem adds ~100 life regen. It's up to you to determine which you would rather have.

"
Artegal87 написал:

- have enough money 2 upgrade body armour, so the questions is %hp explotion or +1 spectre, since like 95% of playing the game is mapping the explotion armor is better? and 4 spectres are still good enough for engame bosses`?

I would recommend +1 Spectre for several reasons. The first is that the Delirium league mechanic gives a lot of damage reduction to monsters but does not scale their health. This significantly reduces the effectiveness of explosions.

Additionally, you can get chaos explosions from cluster jewels. I tried that with these cluster jewels but I ended up dropping it due to the interaction with Delirium (I replaced it with minion crit chance/damage).

I suggest using the unique medium Megalomaniac cluster jewel. It can have any passives on it so you can use it to cherry-pick good passive skills from a variety of cluster jewel types.

"
Artegal87 написал:

- using redemtion sentrys atm, are they good enough for sirus 8 or just for mapping? i dont know - for me it seems like they spectres doesnt do that much for clear ?! the boss dmg / bosses red maps seems decent for me atm

- why are the redemption sentrys and the ash spiders not listened in the specrte recommendation?

For the Spectre build, the spiders provide the clear speed and the Spectres are boss killers. It's not really necessary to have the Spectres clear too. If you want more clear speed I'd suggest getting a source of rampage like Bisco's Leash.

The only problem I've had with damage has been T16 maps with 5x delirium orbs and the final waves of the Simulacrum. The reduction in damage dealt is very significant. I just finished the guardian challenge and With 6 link, 5x EVF, it took a few minutes to kill the boss.
Последняя редакция: Nymel. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 15:28:02
Hey Kay, I've been fiddling around with my gem links after reading your suggestions to add in Flesh And Stone and Dread Banner, and this is the setup I came up with for a Devouring Diadem + MoM build. I haven't tried it live yet, but on paper, it should be pretty good. Inside spoilers to hide the big wall of text.

Скрытый текст
Chest:
-Raise Spectre
-Minion Damage
-Spell Echo
-Elemental Focus
-Controlled Destruction
-Deathmark

Typical Slave Driver setup.

Helmet:
-Generosity
-Wrath
-Flesh And Stone
-Dread Banner

Removed Skitterbots and Zealotry. Added Sand Form and Dread Banner for significant accuracy debuffs and ranged attack protection, as I got gibbed too many times by these. I have, however, no means to get banner stages for Fortify, and SDs cannot impale, so it's really just for the survivability. Maybe EVFs or RS could make better use of the impale aura?

Gloves:
-Immortal Call (lvl 16)
-Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 15)
-Vaal Haste
-Increased Duration

Haste has replaced Zealotry removed on the helmet. The DPS loss is minimal according to PoB, and I still get access to Vaal Haste for a crazy boost when needed. It will not be triggered by CwDT but still benefits from Increased Duration nicely! The Jewel with Phasing is a nice addition assuming I can get it. As for mana reservation, I get exactly 100% if I take the full Sovereignety cluster.

Boots:
-Stone Golem
-Animate Guardian
-Minion Life
-Feeding Frenzy

I consider golem's life regen mandatory, so it stays there. Zombies have been removed to make way for Minion Life, and I pray that the AG will have enough health as it should get Kingmaker for Fortify aura. I have considered Meat Shield or Empower instead of Feeding Frenzy, but who would apply the buff then? No room for a Zombie + Feeding Frenzy elsewhere.

Weapon:
-Desecrate
-Spell Cascade
-Bone/Flesh Offering

Nothing new here. I'm personally not a big fan of Bone Offering, but permanent block chance + regen is pretty sick in HC. Might keep the AG up and running without Empower?

Shield:
-Armageddon Brand
-Curse On Hit
-Elemental Weakness

Typical EE and Ele Weakness setup. Removed Flame Dash to make room for others skills, and I'm still not sure if that was the smartest move.

Personnal thoughts:

This leaves us with some skills I haven't found the sockets for, namely, Phase Run, Convocation and Flame Dash. Phase Run is the least of my worries thanks to Vaal Haste. As for Convocation and Flame Dash, I could slot them in Unset Rings instead, but is it worth the health and resistances I could get with different rings? I am tempted to say yes thanks to the added survivability from Dread Banner and Sand Form, but you probably know more about it than I do.

SDs could be replaced with melee spectres instead, like EVFs or RSs, to make better use of Dread Banner's impale aura? In that case, I'd switch Wrath to Hatred, but that's pretty much it.

The addition of Vaal Haste also ramps up the Dexterity requirements significantly. I could leave it to a lower level, the buffs are still pretty decent at a lower level anyway.

Ideas and suggestions to improve on my current setup are more than welcome.
Последняя редакция: GalloViking. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 17:34:54
I can't defeat Twisted Synthete, my Slave Drivers always get oneshotted. Even Maximum delirium T16 maps are impossible for this reason. Are slave drivers too squishy or spectres in general?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
I can't defeat Twisted Synthete, my Slave Drivers always get oneshotted. Even Maximum delirium T16 maps are impossible for this reason. Are slave drivers too squishy or spectres in general?

I was also having issues with Slave Driver survivability. Taking Grave intentions helps a bit as it gives them some ES, however I find the Redemption Sentries way better all around due to higher HP and ranged attacks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация