Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Quick question, do we need a +1 on the wands for level 26 spectres to run RS? Do we get a skill upgrade at level 82 or something?

Or can we just keep spectres at 25 and run damage stuff on the wand?
If I want to use EVF with the EB&MOM build what auras would be the most damage?
"
deepseakiller написал:
Quick question, do we need a +1 on the wands for level 26 spectres to run RS? Do we get a skill upgrade at level 82 or something?

Or can we just keep spectres at 25 and run damage stuff on the wand?

isnt lv 25 raise spectre spawning lv 83 minions already?
lvl25 Raise Spectre spawns lvl83 minions and up to 4 spectres.
EVFs deal random elemental damage.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:36:11
For the spectre and spider version, why the stone golem and not the carrion golem?
Are the spectres that squishy?
If it's because EVF deal primarily elemental damage, then the melee physical damage support in the 6link doesn't make much sense.

Furthermore what would a good gem setup be for the bossing offhand when using an animate guarding with a kingmaker? (already providing culling). suggestions here?

Find it a bit odd to see a build like this marketed as a league starter with a 65ex watcher's eye. Realize it's not mandatory to have both attributes on it, but still wouldn't call this a budget build.
"
leslisone2 написал:
"
EmpDaishi написал:
"
Inseinity написал:

Made my chest! Woo! With Kiloava Max Attack/Spell Block now.

I thought the +1 Spectre Chest only dropped in Delve. How did you craft this body armor? Wanting to upgrade my current armor as it has a really low life roll.

u can use a conqueror exalted orb on the chest to gain 1 respective conqueror modifier on uninfluenced items.

in this case, we want increased effect of offerings which is a suffix, so make sure your chest has 3 prefixes to block hunter prefixes and at least item level 80 to potentially get t1 offering mod

What he said, make sure you use a Hunter's Orb. I personally got t2 due the ilvl of my chest, but it is more than enough to cap my attack/spell block!
"
soundpool написал:
For the spectre and spider version, why the stone golem and not the carrion golem?
Are the spectres that squishy?
If it's because EVF deal primarily elemental damage, then the melee physical damage support in the 6link doesn't make much sense.

Furthermore what would a good gem setup be for the bossing offhand when using an animate guarding with a kingmaker? (already providing culling). suggestions here?

Find it a bit odd to see a build like this marketed as a league starter with a 65ex watcher's eye. Realize it's not mandatory to have both attributes on it, but still wouldn't call this a budget build.

Stone Golem is for increased life regen.
EVFs not squishy.
POB think that multistrike and melee physical damage both much better than any elemental damage supports.
For bossing offhand - Faster proj support for totems.

There is only one "league starter\ssf" build in this thread. And it doesn't contain Watcher's Eye.
Thanks for clarifying.
So I take it the stone golem regen is primarily for yourself, not the minions?

As for the faster projectiles support, I don't see any totems in the build (spider version that is), are you referring to the lightning spire?
According to the wiki the lightning spire trap does not have the projectile tag, rendering it useless.
Just a normal faster casting to it procs shock more/faster? or am I overlooking something?
"
letcha написал:
Hey guys
I just lost my Redemption Sentry and dont have spectre bank yet :s

Some one can help me plzz ? (@BoumBitch)

hey guys, sorry to bother but i have the same problem. Can someone help me to get the spectre please?
"
ArChonte написал:
"
letcha написал:
Hey guys
I just lost my Redemption Sentry and dont have spectre bank yet :s

Some one can help me plzz ? (@BoumBitch)

hey guys, sorry to bother but i have the same problem. Can someone help me to get the spectre please?

@SeinSpec I will share

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация