Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi,

I hope someone can take a look at my profile and guide me to do the next upgrade.

Should I spend 2 ex to get a invoking wand which is the same as my current one, just more 50% minion damage?

Also, how do I check the dps in POB for sentry?

Another question, the guide says to double dps, I need another set with victario's charity. does it mean I need another wand? i can't use the same wand right?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: aquasnow93. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 5:16:04
Solid build indeed!
May i ask that have anyone tried this build with frost sentinels? I think that the ranged spectre with GMP will be great clear. How about Frost Sentinels AND SPIDERS :D
"
anbeoxxx написал:
Solid build indeed!
May i ask that have anyone tried this build with frost sentinels? I think that the ranged spectre with GMP will be great clear. How about Frost Sentinels AND SPIDERS :D

With spiders you, for sure, must pick pure phys spectre or phys>ele spectre.
Not pure ele.
Also spectres with 10k< life (i mean w/o any mods) at lvl 78 is not playable this league. Corrupted maps with 8 mods and fog wiping out my zombies with 30-40k~ hp and maxed res. There is no place for squishy things like SD, Solars, sentinel and etc. You need to use BT, RS, SoE and other fat things.

"
soundpool написал:
Thanks for clarifying.
So I take it the stone golem regen is primarily for yourself, not the minions?

It is not only about regen, Stone golem is VERY GOOD source of defense if enemy do not have taunt immunity. His slam has 33% chance to aggro affected targets and also low CD.

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Farric+Bleeter
Very interesting thing.
I've tried to like RS but they are not my personal chose.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Maybe they complement Spiders well in mapping and bossing, but i won't play with spiders this league.
I've switched back to SDs and now my only problem is my own survivability :-/

On Trigger Wand - sockets must be unlinked? Any specific gem position? Desecrate-Bone Offering-Spell Cascade?
When i use a skill it just casts Desecrate.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 8:47:33
Can someone chime in on blighted maps? How does the build do on them generally and which spectres/links are recommended? I'm using RS and it feels like I get overrun once 10+ lanes open up. I struggle to complete even white t1 blighted maps, despite clearing red maps/conquerors with relative ease (6L + lvl 21 spectre gem). Some of it is me sucking at tower management, but I didn't have nearly the same issue with self-cast builds. Just wondering if this is normal.
"
Can someone chime in on blighted maps? How does the build do on them generally and which spectres/links are recommended? I'm using RS and it feels like I get overrun once 10+ lanes open up. I struggle to complete even white t1 blighted maps, despite clearing red maps/conquerors with relative ease (6L + lvl 21 spectre gem). Some of it is me sucking at tower management, but I didn't have nearly the same issue with self-cast builds. Just wondering if this is normal.

I think this issue is more about your tower management than anything else. In my case, I try to build CC towers like chill/stun on choke points before anything else. And upgrade them once I spread them out because once the NPC starts releasing more lanes, you won't have time to selcet your towers, only upgrading them.

Also, try to build so dps towers, specially the final upgraded version of the minions that looks like a flying helicopter(they got high dps and range).

Another thing is, try to position yourself better using convocation. RS may have a piercing attack and an aoe attack, but try to put a piercing gem to better clearing speed. And zombies with taunt in a ghastly jewel could hold the bosses in lane while your spectres try to clear everything else.
May i ask why some spectre use damage on full life? I can imagine they are mostly not on full life vs end game boss fights? Talking about RS
Последняя редакция: Psycomantje. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 10:12:07
Currently running 4 Scale of Esh spectres, and have almost cleared a juiced T16 100% Delirium map (really slow going though, everything is so tanky). I just need a 21 lvl spectre or +1 Int or +2 wand to get to 5 spectres, and I am wondering if I should just add in a 5th SoE or a buff spectre.

Currently thinking about Arena Master for dmg buff or They of Tul/Diabolist for the defence buff. I am lacking in life/defenses currently as even 20% Delirium T14-T16 maps are scary. If anyone has input on my last spectre option or my gear I would really appreciate it. I just really need to stop dying every couple of maps.

Dont know if anyone notice this, I just find out that Skitterbots can be supported by Bonechill: "Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills have Cold Damage taken increased by Chill Effect"

So, Skitterbot have 10% base chill, and we have 66% increased Chill Effect (22% from Skitterbot and 44% from Bonechill), which means enemies will take:

10*1.66=16.6% increased damage

,additive with 18% increased damage taken from shock Skitterbot

=> 34% increased damage taken

Bonechill have 120% mana multiplier, so that is 7% extra mana reserved
May i ask why some spectre use damage on full life? I can imagine they are mostly not on full life vs boss fights?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация