[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

"
encory написал:
"
BL4CKR00T написал:
"
encory написал:
what do you think about the stat stick nerf? How much does that affect the high-end dps? Are there any other weapon which can be as good as the nerfed sticks?

"This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks."

BV not attack skill.

"The Shaper weapon mods which cause you to gain a portion of Physical Damage as Extra Cold, Fire, or Lightning Damage, or Extra Damage of a random Element, grant half as much Extra Damage. Amulets are unaffected by this change, and this does not affect existing items. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb."

Man this is near 50% nerf on BV damage, Im talking about this..

I lost 14,33% damage with a (before) godlike statstick and a real defensive setup (nearly 11k ES). I am more than fine with the build, although I don't feel it will be a good starter. This will be my endgame setup.
"
ElectricRay написал:
With the updated Occultist tree, do you think the passive tree build will change? Are you going to update the tree? I know there were a lot of ES nodes added.

Im thinking of starting as a life Elementalist as a starter until I farm the items to go CI. What are everyone elses plans at start if you will be following this build?

I'm going to drop The Pure Talent jewel and the nodes going to shadow start. Instead pathing to Spiritual Aid to increase the damage of the Profane Bloom explosions. Probably spend the first week of the league as hybrid before swapping over to ci.
Life based Ele BV as league starter and we will swap for endgame i guess the only way.
"
encory написал:
Life based Ele BV as league starter and we will swap for endgame i guess the only way.

Calling it the only way seems a bit harsh, considering that the whole witch starting area is packed to bursting with hybrid life/es.

Additionally there is the massive amount of flat ES from the normal and cruel lab.

I will most likly start hybrid and respec when i get a 5 link heart, which will hopefully be cheap
So my update since it has been a few days.

I have never played a tankier build than this, i can facetank most syndicate members in vaaled red maps...

Reached 89 and just got my apepp, only missing a watcher eyes and a 6 link now ( i did most of yellow maps on a 4 link because colouring sucks lol^^

Starting the league with hybrid and quickly converting to full CI worked very well, got enough items with good energy shield while leveling.

So a big thx from me, its an absolute blast ;)

ps: Also crafting hybrid spell dmg and added none chaos as chaos exists, see my 5 min craft of a stat stick.

pps: profil is now public if you are interested
"
Despiteful написал:
So my update since it has been a few days.

I have never played a tankier build than this, i can facetank most syndicate members in vaaled red maps...

Reached 89 and just got my apepp, only missing a watcher eyes and a 6 link now ( i did most of yellow maps on a 4 link because colouring sucks lol^^

Starting the league with hybrid and quickly converting to full CI worked very well, got enough items with good energy shield while leveling.

So a big thx from me, its an absolute blast ;)

ps: Also crafting hybrid spell dmg and added none chaos as chaos exists, see my 5 min craft of a stat stick.

pps: profil is now public if you are interested

You should thank Waggle, this build was heavily inspired by his build I just changed a few things and did a write up^^.

But yeah this is for sure one of the top3 strongest builds in PoE atm.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Nice gear already despiteful. Crazy that you did all that in one weekend. Im curious how much did you pay for your APEP. Im shopping for one now and wondering at what price i should strike.
"
ElectricRay написал:
Nice gear already despiteful. Crazy that you did all that in one weekend. Im curious how much did you pay for your APEP. Im shopping for one now and wondering at what price i should strike.

The Belt was the first i vaaled lol^^ i bought taste when it was 40c^^ rest is cheap.

Ad. Apepp, i made mine myself its a quarter of the price, but i leveled to 89 without one (small apepp is also really good and is only 1 c)

I have a Ring with Assasins Mark on hit. Still clever to use PCoC with Orb of Storms?

And why dont you take Zealot´s Oath?
Последняя редакция: Ionlyplaynude. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 15:41:59
Do you guys think that its worth it to drop a few points on the right side of the skill tree to get the Increases in Minion damage also affect you on the left side and then get a weapon with 60%+ minion damage apart from the 1 or 2 shaper mods?

Also leveling is being pretty difficult but I guess its doable. Do you guys not have clearspeed problems without any heralds or hatred? Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация