[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

i have a question,u said is connected to scion tree,but i dont see in ur tree where is connected maybe this part is outdate,witch and shadow yeah,but scion i think no. thanks for help

Pure talent is good in this build as we're connecting 3 classes: shadow that gives us dps boost, Witch that gives us mana regen and scion with a stat bonus.
Ign:Mendezftw
"
Korrikalari написал:
Do you guys think that its worth it to drop a few points on the right side of the skill tree to get the Increases in Minion damage also affect you on the left side and then get a weapon with 60%+ minion damage apart from the 1 or 2 shaper mods?

Also leveling is being pretty difficult but I guess its doable. Do you guys not have clearspeed problems without any heralds or hatred? Thanks!

I never had clearspeed problems while leveling, i did go right side of the tree first though, lots of life and damage there (next i got the inc duration stuff at scion i think, but i took a direct way (starting from arcanists dominion) and respecced way later when i needed the ES nodes on top.

And i also have to say, i did go up to t8 maps on a 4 link, smashing everything in my path without problems and melting bosses, which links do you use right now? i used bv, efficacy, inc crit strikes, inc crit damage first and replaced inc crit damage with controlled destruction, after picking up the 2 power charges and getting my 5 link i used power charge on crit.

My only early league problem was getting smashed by syndicate, which i then just skippped until CI
Oh, sorry about the formatting, I meant clearspeed problems while mapping, but seems like it will be good too.

I have died a lot while leveling probably due to the fact that I did not have ES or life which will change once I start equiping ES items and doing the 2nd and 3rd labs.

Also I put consecrated path to move around pick packs and its very cool.
Hello,

I am currently trying this build sitting at 8.9K es. with 5.4K regen. However I feel quite squishy still (I know... ) and I don't understand why, can anyone please help me with the build. :) Cheers
Another question, how can you run 4 auras I can run 2 and on my third I cant cast anything
"
PepePalomares написал:
Hello,

I am currently trying this build sitting at 8.9K es. with 5.4K regen. However I feel quite squishy still (I know... ) and I don't understand why, can anyone please help me with the build. :) Cheers

do you have fortify up? are you properly poisoned? your character is not public.
2 Blasphemy + Discipline works if you support the blasphemy with enlighten level 2

If you want clarity as well you will need 2 enlighten level 3 to feel comfortable. one in the 4 link curse setup one in a 3 link aura setup
(of course also the aura nodes on the tree)

To help survivability you can add a vaal discipline linked with inc duration, thats your immortal 6 seconds.

If your es drops without instantly recovering flame dash away a sec and conc path back in, also leave the moment your flasks run out against syndicates, without taste of hate you are a free kill against them as well
"
PepePalomares написал:
Another question, how can you run 4 auras I can run 2 and on my third I cant cast anything

Best possible set up would be
- curse on hit gloves (enfeeble/temp chains)
- curse on hit ring (assassin's mark)
- 4 socket with curse(enf/temp ch), blasph, enlight, disc/herald/hatred
can run another aura(disc/herald/hatred) in another socket giving you
3 curses and 2 auras with mana reserving for 3

before that, i'd just get either rings or gloves and do the 4 socket with 2 curses and disc in another link
Anyone playing BV Occultist in HC? Waggle's guide I think is slightly outdated since it's 3.3 and minion nodes on the left side wasn't a thing then. I just find it hard to figure out a HC tree, looking at people using this build have so many differences: some take minion nodes on the left side, some dont... some take the phys dmg nodes next to CI, some dont... same with Will of Blades and Coordination on shadow side, some get to the duration nodes from the right side of the tree instead of left... I really wanna get a min maxed tree for my character.
"
attiGT написал:
Anyone playing BV Occultist in HC? Waggle's guide I think is slightly outdated since it's 3.3 and minion nodes on the left side wasn't a thing then. I just find it hard to figure out a HC tree, looking at people using this build have so many differences: some take minion nodes on the left side, some dont... some take the phys dmg nodes next to CI, some dont... same with Will of Blades and Coordination on shadow side, some get to the duration nodes from the right side of the tree instead of left... I really wanna get a min maxed tree for my character.

You might have a min max tree for damage, but some players might prefer some nodes for clear speed, other to survive deep delves.

I'm going to the left minion nodes because that way I can use a bone helmet until I can afford a good es helmet with a bv enchant.
What will be good budget weap (max 50c)? For what i should look?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация