3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I am browsing PoE ninja, and I came across a golem build running The Queen's Hunger. What do you think about the chest? Giving yourself and your pet lvl 20 spirit, flesh, and bone offering for free sounds neat (25% reduced effectiveness on self though).

Probably not as much damage as Victario or Maim set up, but that's a huge defense upgrade.
"
tavi2530 написал:
I am browsing PoE ninja, and I came across a golem build running The Queen's Hunger. What do you think about the chest? Giving yourself and your pet lvl 20 spirit, flesh, and bone offering for free sounds neat (25% reduced effectiveness on self though).

Probably not as much damage as Victario or Maim set up, but that's a huge defense upgrade.

I tried it and wasn't very impressed, it's neat but it is VERY hard to get and isn't enough of a survivability upgrade vs just running a Kaom's or the elder crafted Maim Chest
Alright I am headed to bed I have to work in way to few hours, I have been playing around with PoB for too long tonight.

Here is my last build I had before I decided to call it.

6L Bow for Ice golems
6L Chest for Bow Attack you don't need +1 gems or Maim in it. Just get the best life roll and then multi mod it.
3L Quiver for Frenzy and maim
3L Gloves for Jewel and War Banner until we know how accuracy changes affect golems
4L Boots for movement with blood magic
4L Helmet for Golem buffs so you are running 5/1/1/1

It has Mom and Phase Acro

Frankly no idea if it is any good at this time but it is too late for me to keep going at it today.

Edit: Forgot the link
https://pastebin.com/Xz3LvV1s
Последняя редакция: WGD118. Время: 6 июня 2019 г., 23:41:57
LOL, Mittens sure you'all figure it out by 3.8

Mittens is simple Muppet
Seems to Mittens it's cheaper and easier to go flame golems first and if ice golems offer a worthwhile edge to upgrade when you have the gear/currency.
Flame golems are more than capable to take on end game content w ease

Div card for primordial stone? Show Mittens!
How do I give my golems power/frenzy charges? I see it marked in pob, cant find how do they receive them.
How good do you recon this will be at interacting with the Legion mechanics?
"
artojas написал:
How do I give my golems power/frenzy charges? I see it marked in pob, cant find how do they receive them.

Which pob link is it still marked in? That's probably an oversight on my part. In prior leagues we ran necro aegis and victarios charity in our end game setup, now that's just for early mapping until we swap to bow
In PoB build, there are minion dmg mods on granite flask, and the flask is enabled. Is that a mistake, maybe from some testing?
"
hogancz написал:
In PoB build, there are minion dmg mods on granite flask, and the flask is enabled. Is that a mistake, maybe from some testing?

Likely, which PoB build link did I leave that in?

The only mod enabled should be a flask with Golems have 160% increased damage. This simulates the Elemancer node. There should also be an increased golem effect simulation for liege of the primordial but i haven't figured out how to word it without screwing up other buffs. Just know that we have more life regen/phys resist than listed because of 200% increased golem buff effect
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 7:34:20
Great guide, been playing for years and found yours extremely helpful and detailed. Quick question about ascendency points, does Pendulum of Destruction work for your golems? Beacon of Ruin no longer worth it?

Thanks
In-Game Name: Nibllett

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация