3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Utopian238 написал:

You can use an elder chestpiece to fossil craft something like this... This used to be the end-game league goal but I'm not recommending it for new players following the guide anymore because of how much of a pita it is to craft. More experienced golemancers can theorycraft their own numbers/gear to fit their playstyles.

just for clarification: is the max DPS set up still elder chest with maim / +1 and clayshaper/charity or is Bow + victarios chest max DPS now?

i usually dont have too much trouble aquiring 100ex+ early in the league so I want to min max the build right away. i was under the assumption that bow is superior now? before i invest toptier gear into a non min maxed set up i rather ask again :D
Последняя редакция: KinGGaiA. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 11:11:35
"
KinGGaiA написал:
"
Utopian238 написал:

You can use an elder chestpiece to fossil craft something like this... This used to be the end-game league goal but I'm not recommending it for new players following the guide anymore because of how much of a pita it is to craft. More experienced golemancers can theorycraft their own numbers/gear to fit their playstyles.

just for clarification: is the max DPS set up still elder chest with maim / +1 and clayshaper/charity or is Bow + victarios chest max DPS now?

i usually dont have too much trouble aquiring 100ex+ early in the league so I want to min max the build right away. i was under the assumption that bow is superior now? before i invest toptier gear into a non min maxed set up i rather ask again :D

They're really really close and to be quite honest until I can sim all of the new gems in PoB i don't know. The bow is much much cheaper to make for identical or... I suspect much better damage.

But you will have slightly more survivability in the necro aegis build as you can stack a massive amount of armor/life on the crafted chest.

Hybrid Influence seems to get the best of both worlds but then you're stuck playing hybrid.

Basically it's a pick your poison for experienced players.

Mom & Phase Acro variants give up damage and should be using Aegis because they don't need the extra skill gems.

High Reserve variants desperately want more gem slots and are better off using Bow, especially once you start stacking 1% reduced mana reserve corruptions on your jewels. My napkin math says this will scale harder and be more flexible with currency but I could be wrong. My end-game goal this league is another 10% reserve reduction from jewels and 5% from an elder hat to just reserve all the mana I can and run all of the new toys. Flesh and Stone + Maim support in my maloney's.

Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 11:25:46
When i take a look at this unique list, it says that Maloney's Mechanism is Synthesis League Specific.
http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=Synthesis

How will you get one in the new league ?
Последняя редакция: Maggsi. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 11:34:28
"
WGD118 написал:

It has Mom and Phase Acro

Frankly no idea if it is any good at this time but it is too late for me to keep going at it today.

Edit: Forgot the link
https://pastebin.com/Xz3LvV1s

I played with it more and this is what I came up with. Imported my bestiary gear which isn't the best for MoM but I think this setup is pretty slick.
https://pastebin.com/ntyNnYKA

This is a way better Phase Acro Setup for you than what we were playing with before. +1 Golem from clayshaper, and an open 3L to either curse enfeeble or run the new guard skills.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 11:40:45
"
Maggsi написал:
When i take a look at this unique list, it says that Maloney's Mechanism is Synthesis League Specific.
http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=Synthesis

How will you get one in the new league ?

I was told it was going core but that list looks like maybe not!

If that's the case I'll be using a rearguard for block-chance and toxic rain coh setup for the bow. Or just going back to clayshaper/necro aegis with charity
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 11:40:06
Gotta appreciate the OP's efforts trying to put and hold everything together while you guys keep throwing burning cats his way

"
Utopian238 написал:
"
WGD118 написал:

Frankly no idea if it is any good at this time but it is too late for me to keep going at it today.

I played with it more and this is what I came up with. Imported my bestiary gear which isn't the best for MoM but I think this setup is pretty slick.

This is a way better Phase Acro Setup for you than what we were playing with before. +1 Golem from clayshaper, and an open 3L to either curse enfeeble or run the new guard skills.

Ok your right I really like that instead of the bow build. I should have stuck with my original plan rather then trying to change it so much.

Two questions for you from that build though, With hatred in essence worm and not linked to generosity I feel like it isn't near as useful as the damage numbers say, I would almost remove it for something, not sure what at the moment. My golems will often not be in range to receive the buff.

Second I really like the cast while channeling with flesh offering and descrate (One of the main reasons I started working on the bow build) but by going winter orb don't I lose the ability to direct my minions? Do you think there a better option out there that would still allow me to point my minions at a certain target?

Edit: I was thinking about switching to Wither instead of winter orb, but if I did that I would need an abyssal jewel with added fire or lighting damage to spells in order to proc EE right?
Последняя редакция: WGD118. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 12:30:32
"
snowmittens написал:
Gotta appreciate the OP's efforts trying to put and hold everything together while you guys keep throwing burning cats his way

That is part of the fun, the frantic rush to get a decent build as the clock ticks down, less then four hours to go now.
"
WGD118 написал:
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
WGD118 написал:

Ok your right I really like that instead of the bow build. I should have stuck with my original plan rather then trying to change it so much.

Two questions for you from that build though, With hatred in essence worm and not linked to generosity I feel like it isn't near as useful as the damage numbers say, I would almost remove it for something, not sure what at the moment. My golems will often not be in range to receive the buff.

Second I really like the cast while channeling with flesh offering and descrate (One of the main reasons I started working on the bow build) but by going winter orb don't I lose the ability to direct my minions? Do you think there a better option out there that would still allow me to point my minions at a certain target?

Edit: I was thinking about switching to Wither instead of winter orb, but if I did that I would need an abyssal jewel with added fire or lighting damage to spells in order to proc EE right?

You do lose your ability to direct your minions but with aggressive might gem it's hard to direct the golems anyway. If you want to direct them, run storm burst as your CWC spell and drop primordial might for another harmony.
"
WGD118 написал:
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
WGD118 написал:

You do lose your ability to direct your minions but with aggressive might gem it's hard to direct the golems anyway. If you want to direct them, run storm burst as your CWC spell and drop primordial might for another harmony.

"

I should have stuck with my original plan rather then trying to change it so much.

I am really feeling like that right now. Should've just left the 3.6 builds up. Expect this guide to get re-vamped a few days into the league as I'm able to actually import gems and sim things.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 12:37:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация