3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Judgment1 написал:
Great guide, been playing for years and found yours extremely helpful and detailed. Quick question about ascendency points, does Pendulum of Destruction work for your golems? Beacon of Ruin no longer worth it?

Thanks

Pendulum doesn't work for golems. I wanted the defensive node Paragon of Calamity since ruin no longer proliferates and Pendulum felt ever so slightly better than Shaper of Desolation.

Beacon is still very much worth it for single targets a 15% more multiplier is nothing to sneeze at.

In other news, looks like our target accuracy rating is 3000 Accuracy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxci5q/ggg_minions_in_37/eq8p26d/

I'm simming golems in a +1 levels/+2 support gems and empower 4 bow at ~1000 accuracy.

With Generosity+Precision this brings them to 2000 accuracy so we will only need 50% monster accuracy from tree or command of the pit to cap them. The tree's will change once I can effectively sim that and I will likely replace warbanner with dread banner for the added defensive -accuracy aura.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 7:56:44
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
hogancz написал:
In PoB build, there are minion dmg mods on granite flask, and the flask is enabled. Is that a mistake, maybe from some testing?

Likely, which PoB build link did I leave that in?

The only mod enabled should be a flask with Golems have 160% increased damage. This simulates the Elemancer node. There should also be an increased golem effect simulation for liege of the primordial but i haven't figured out how to word it without screwing up other buffs. Just know that we have more life regen/phys resist than listed because of 200% increased golem buff effect

Ok, not a mistake then, great :)
Thank you for the guide and your time!
"
WGD118 написал:
Alright I am headed to bed I have to work in way to few hours, I have been playing around with PoB for too long tonight.

Here is my last build I had before I decided to call it.

6L Bow for Ice golems
6L Chest for Bow Attack you don't need +1 gems or Maim in it. Just get the best life roll and then multi mod it.
3L Quiver for Frenzy and maim
3L Gloves for Jewel and War Banner until we know how accuracy changes affect golems
4L Boots for movement with blood magic
4L Helmet for Golem buffs so you are running 5/1/1/1

It has Mom and Phase Acro

Frankly no idea if it is any good at this time but it is too late for me to keep going at it today.

Edit: Forgot the link
https://pastebin.com/Xz3LvV1s

I like this tree! I've always been trying to make MoM and phase acro work. Just a few more improvements.

Arcane Will is significantly better than Dreamer. Pathing out through the minion damage nodes is inefficient, just come out the right side instead and save 2 points at the cost of 20% minion damage 4% attack speed. 2 points will get you more than that elsewhere.

Since Precision Aura is a flat ~200 Reserve you'll definitely want to make space for it and drop CoP for Grip of the Council.

Maybe Something Like This? https://pastebin.com/p3q3LeT7

With this setup if you can find a way to drop 3 sockets you're better off going back to clayshaper + Victario's Charity. You'll see a significant damage improvement from that as you already have the chest slot free to craft and aren't reserving a significant number of aura's.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 8:25:11
does someone here know what the price for primordial chains are at first day? i did golem as a leaguestarter 3 leagues ago but that was only because i could rush the amulet for 8c while farming BA to get tabula + amu.

did the price stay stable around 10c in the first 10-15h of the new league? then ima start golems right away again.
"
KinGGaiA написал:
does someone here know what the price for primordial chains are at first day? i did golem as a leaguestarter 3 leagues ago but that was only because i could rush the amulet for 8c while farming BA to get tabula + amu.

did the price stay stable around 10c in the first 10-15h of the new league? then ima start golems right away again.

For whatever reason, last league they were very very expensive. 1ex+ for garbage rolls.

Eventually they dropped on down to normal prices but that's a major reason i'll be leveling necromancer and then swapping over this league. Going to let spectres carry me until i can afford chain.
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
WGD118 написал:
Alright I am headed to bed I have to work in way to few hours, I have been playing around with PoB for too long tonight.

Here is my last build I had before I decided to call it.

6L Bow for Ice golems
6L Chest for Bow Attack you don't need +1 gems or Maim in it. Just get the best life roll and then multi mod it.
3L Quiver for Frenzy and maim
3L Gloves for Jewel and War Banner until we know how accuracy changes affect golems
4L Boots for movement with blood magic
4L Helmet for Golem buffs so you are running 5/1/1/1

It has Mom and Phase Acro

Frankly no idea if it is any good at this time but it is too late for me to keep going at it today.

Edit: Forgot the link
https://pastebin.com/Xz3LvV1s

I like this tree! I've always been trying to make MoM and phase acro work. Just a few more improvements.

Arcane Will is significantly better than Dreamer. Pathing out through the minion damage nodes is inefficient, just come out the right side instead and save 2 points at the cost of 20% minion damage 4% attack speed. 2 points will get you more than that elsewhere.

Since Precision Aura is a flat ~200 Reserve you'll definitely want to make space for it and drop CoP for Grip of the Council.

Maybe Something Like This? https://pastebin.com/p3q3LeT7

With this setup if you can find a way to drop 3 sockets you're better off going back to clayshaper + Victario's Charity. You'll see a significant damage improvement from that as you already have the chest slot free to craft and aren't reserving a significant number of aura's.

So while I should get a dps boost from Victario's Charity since I can give golems frenzy charges, I run into the same problem with the chest pieces where I need Maim again.

The nice thing about the bow build was that maim was applied to targets everytime I hit them. It also seemed like a much easier craft system vs Maim chest.

So what do you mean I have the chest slot free to craft?
Последняя редакция: WGD118. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 10:43:39
"
So while I should get a dps boost from Victario's Charity since I can give golems frenzy charges, I run into the same problem with the chest pieces where I need Maim again.

The nice thing about the bow build was that maim was applied to targets everytime I hit them. It also seemed like a much easier craft system vs Maim chest.

So what do you mean I have the chest slot free to craft?

You can use an elder chestpiece to fossil craft something like this... This used to be the end-game league goal but I'm not recommending it for new players following the guide anymore because of how much of a pita it is to craft. More experienced golemancers can theorycraft their own numbers/gear to fit their playstyles.

It's a pita in the ass to hit both maim and +1 socketed gems. Expect to spend 20 ex+ crafting something halfway similar to that. Even without maim though i'm simming frenzy charges more dps for your setup with precision aura.

Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 10:50:24
In the first post it is stated that this build is very expensive and is not recommended as a league starter. is this this valid for the upcoming legion league ?

cheers
"
Utopian238 написал:

You can use an elder chestpiece to fossil craft something like this... This used to be the end-game league goal but I'm not recommending it for new players following the guide anymore because of how much of a pita it is to craft. More experienced golemancers can theorycraft their own numbers/gear to fit their playstyles.

It's a pita in the ass to hit both maim and +1 socketed gems. Expect to spend 20 ex+ crafting something halfway similar to that. Even without maim though i'm simming frenzy charges more dps for your setup with precision aura.

Ok thanks for your assistance, I will keep watching your aura build carefully, if you can make it significantly more tanking I will probably switch to it instead. But I think MoM and Phase acro has the best chance for me to reach lvl 100.
"
NQDrizzt написал:
In the first post it is stated that this build is very expensive and is not recommended as a league starter. is this this valid for the upcoming legion league ?

cheers

With the new primordial card it became cheaper, but not knowing where that card drops I still wouldn't recommend league starting. If that card is a common drop then I would comfortably recommend this as a league starter.

Personally I will be playing Necromancer Spectres+Golems then transitioning once I have the currency this league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация