3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

del, doublepost.
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 9:31:20
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
NQDrizzt написал:
In the first post it is stated that this build is very expensive and is not recommended as a league starter. is this this valid for the upcoming legion league ?

cheers

With the new primordial card it became cheaper, but not knowing where that card drops I still wouldn't recommend league starting. If that card is a common drop then I would comfortably recommend this as a league starter.

Personally I will be playing Necromancer Spectres+Golems then transitioning once I have the currency this league.

Currently there are some of The Primordial cards for sale for 1c.

But i couldn´t figure out where the drop

What else is so expensive at this build except of the primordial stuff ?
"
NQDrizzt написал:

Currently there are some of The Primordial cards for sale for 1c.

But i couldn´t figure out where the drop

What else is so expensive at this build except of the primordial stuff ?

Typically skin of the Loyal, Command of the Pit, Primordial Chain and Anima stone are all very very expensive.

With the primordial cards jewels are much cheaper now, we don't need skin of the loyal/command of the pit anymore. So now we're much cheaper to play

I'm running Clayshaper+charity + Influence atm with a 4L and it feels fine in T9
Here are couple of things that I have found so far now that I am into red maps.

The Monolith bosses can be pretty rough. This feels a little bit reminiscence of when Betrayal first came out and you just get instant gibbed out of nowhere. Survival feels like a big issue.

Flesh Stance + Dread Banner + Phase Acro feels pretty strong defensively against attacks.

The new shield charge is VERY responsive and fast even with our low attack speed.

I debated trying out the Bow + Victario chest combo, but honestly, this new shield charge feels so good. And with Fortify on it, this build becomes so much tankier. I played around with the reserved mana combo, and nothing really feels worth losing fortify for. Pathing for extra reserves or additional curse cost too much in a build thats already skill point starved.

I feel very content with my current aura set up which is just Hatred, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Precision.

Also testing out Cast when damage taken Steelskin, but it is hard to tell when it is working.
Последняя редакция: tavi2530. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 14:54:46
how are you guys dealing with legion encounters so far? im currently in t9s and i cant clear them at all. like, mapping is easy and decently fast but when i look at ED or cyclone proccing almost all mobs in legion encounters i get a bit worried.

i hope with more minmaxed gear (21 golem, lvl 4 empower, +1, etc) it gets better so we can clear all mobs in time even in t16 but atm it feels a bit lackluster tbh.

aside of that its smooth as always ofc :)
"
tavi2530 написал:
Here are couple of things that I have found so far now that I am into red maps.

The Monolith bosses can be pretty rough. This feels a little bit reminiscence of when Betrayal first came out and you just get instant gibbed out of nowhere. Survival feels like a big issue.

Flesh Stance + Dread Banner + Phase Acro feels pretty strong defensively against attacks.

The new shield charge is VERY responsive and fast even with our low attack speed.

I debated trying out the Bow + Victario chest combo, but honestly, this new shield charge feels so good. And with Fortify on it, this build becomes so much tankier. I played around with the reserved mana combo, and nothing really feels worth losing fortify for. Pathing for extra reserves or additional curse cost too much in a build thats already skill point starved.

I feel very content with my current aura set up which is just Hatred, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Precision.

Also testing out Cast when damage taken Steelskin, but it is hard to tell when it is working.

Much of the new damage is Chaos, get your chaos resist closer to maxed and you'll feel much much tankier against the legion content.

Your setup sounds really solid. I played around with shield charge and agree it feels really really good.

I'm testing phase acro now in T12 maps i'll update the main post here in a bit with what i've found.

Overall it feels like minions don't interact well with the league mechanic. Our single target damage feels fine once we're geared, but target swapping once something is dead doesn't feel crisp.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 17:19:42
Do you think is possible a CI version?

I'm testing it but my ES is very low... hard to include a lot of ES nodes
so what makes ruthless good with the ice golem? Could it be viable to replace it with maybe empower, fortify or even maim? Dont really like the combo of multistrike & ruthless tbh
"
Vanton95 написал:
so what makes ruthless good with the ice golem? Could it be viable to replace it with maybe empower, fortify or even maim? Dont really like the combo of multistrike & ruthless tbh

We do use Empower and we get maim from stone and flesh.

Fortify is a valid option over ruthless, we'll have to see how it sims out.
"
We do use Empower and we get maim from stone and flesh.

Fortify is a valid option over ruthless, we'll have to see how it sims out.

That's an interesting option. I am tempted to switch to a MoM + Essence Wurm build just because of how often these Legion mobs are killing my ice golems and having 99% of my mana being reserved sucks for recasting.

Hopefully when my golems are 20 quality and Empowered, they will survive better

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация