3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

since the unique quiver cant be aquired this league, i think a rare quiver is a very decent alternative. you can get 100+ life, 30% minion movementspeed (essence craft), a socket, blind on hit, resis etc. i can see a MoM set up with thieves torment for a lot of "facetanking" sustain, along with the natural 1k+ regen from stone golem to be quite potent aswell.

so many options, jeez.
Double Post
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 7 июня 2019 г., 15:25:20
"
KinGGaiA написал:
since the unique quiver cant be aquired this league, i think a rare quiver is a very decent alternative. you can get 100+ life, 30% minion movementspeed (essence craft), a socket, blind on hit, resis etc. i can see a MoM set up with thieves torment for a lot of "facetanking" sustain, along with the natural 1k+ regen from stone golem to be quite potent aswell.

so many options, jeez.

With a socket or in an unset ring we can potentially fit in Flesh and Stone to be our new source of Maim, but we're short on reserve mana already. Just depends what ends up being the best use of reserve mana.

Is there a frenzy charge on hit/crit bow corruption or craft?

30% minion movement speed is likely going to be the go-to, i had missed that when looking at quiver options to begin with, it may be even better than maim. Movement speed is the single most important thing for the build and it's hard to fit into your jewelry
primordial might 5-10c, amulet 20c atm. think im gonna grind it out in BA and skip the necro spectre start! hype!
Looks like Maloney's is dropping in League, we're fine.
Последняя редакция: Utopian238. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 22:18:53
What do you think about multistrike? Looks like golems spend multistrike boost on usual attacks (cause of cooldown, they are dealing few attacks before cyclone). So it is big random - will it boost cyclone or no. Damage feels really bad in comparsion with previous league.
"
faraddox написал:
What do you think about multistrike? Looks like golems spend multistrike boost on usual attacks (cause of cooldown, they are dealing few attacks before cyclone). So it is big random - will it boost cyclone or no. Damage feels really bad in comparsion with previous league.

I'm not sure yet, haven't hit my 6L but damage feels fine so far in vic's influence + 4L at t9 maps. I'll update as I have more time to get a feel for it.
"
Utopian238 написал:
"
faraddox написал:

I'm not sure yet, haven't hit my 6L but damage feels fine so far in vic's influence + 4L at t9 maps. I'll update as I have more time to get a feel for it.

Read new multistrike description few times again. Could it be possible that we get only more attack speed and less damage without any boosts? Cause it says "Repeat of supported skills".
PoB got updated today, including the new gems. should be able to check it i there i think.
"
KinGGaiA написал:
PoB got updated today, including the new gems. should be able to check it i there i think.

In PoB multistrike add so low damage.. So it really doens't work with golem skills now or doesn't implimented yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация