[3.4] Semigloss's Phantasm Queen - Soulwrest Occultist (20+ Phantasms - Fast Mapping - Budget)

Added life tree using Necro ascendancy. Working on adding a discussion on Necro vs Occultist.

I apologize for the slow updates, I really only have time to play on the weekends and I'm updating the guide as I go. It'll be a while before shaper/elder encounters, though I think they are definately doable. Currently Lvl 80 and progressing through Tier 7/8/9 maps with ease.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 11:11:56
"
We7efrur написал:
"
Andved написал:
You say you used Ball Lightning with poison, but it's not giving me any Virulence stacks at all. Even with 60% chance to poison, am I missing something?

Level 1 Poison gem doesn't apply any damage, It needs to be at least level 2.
Use Lesser Poison because it adds chaos damage, until you have some source of added phys/chaos. I ran with an unlinked Herald of Purity and then switched to the regular Poison support for the extra 20% chance. Even with just lesser poison you will be at 30+ stacks for everything except solo bosses
Very nice Build! Been playing it now, changed from focus on Zombies to this one.. only Con i see right now is the movement speed.. I am using Leap Slam with Faster Attacks or is there something more efficient !?
"
forfun69 написал:
Very nice Build! Been playing it now, changed from focus on Zombies to this one.. only Con i see right now is the movement speed.. I am using Leap Slam with Faster Attacks or is there something more efficient !?
If you are following the CI tree and not the Life tree, you'll have extra flask space so just run two quicksilvers. If you can get a super nice roll (combo of speed, +charges, duration) you will probably only need one flask. I keep flame dash as a quick getaway skill though since it's almost instant.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 19:53:26
"
commonjunks написал:
"
RoyMatsuya написал:
I just wanted to say, I'd been trying to make a minion character this league that was 'different' from SRS, Zombies, Skeletons or Animate Weapon, which I'd done to death before. I literally made this character following your build and the flexibility and power of it blows me away. It is so amazingly fun.

I did a couple minor changes however, in that instead of zombies as tanks, I got a 5l chestpiece with Animated Guardian/Stone Golem/Raise Spectre/Minion Life/Minion Resistance. I use them to buff the Phantasms to great effect. Tons of life regen, taunt, bonus movement speed for all minions, its definitely my favorite build I've played in years.

+1, i am really having fun with this build.
Would you mind sharing your pastebin, i am also interested in buffing Phantasms.

Changed my 4th link in Chest from red to blue socket for "Raise Spectre". Using "stygian silverback (APE) - Raised from Act 2 or Act 6 (ForestArea)" for free frenzy.

@SemiglossButton, have you tried slower proj for faster proj while doing boss? I have tried that and boss died faster.
Последняя редакция: commonjunks. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 22:00:59
"
commonjunks написал:
@SemiglossButton, have you tried slower proj for faster proj while doing boss? I have tried that and boss died faster.
That is my go-to now - see the single target swap under the gem section. I was swapping it out for Vicious Proj, and I'm embarrassed to say it took me way too long to realize it only supports attacks.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 13 сент. 2018 г., 9:53:19
Area nodes just for life quality of maping ? (auto summon)
"
Baltazen написал:
Area nodes just for life quality of maping ? (auto summon)
I took them for increased blasphemy AoE, but I ended up respecing them. I will get an updated tree posted tonight.
Hatred is a huge amount of dps for the phantasms, and Smite actually adds a pretty big chunk too. Surprises me to see so few people using smite.

For the curses, you can do curse on hit in the boots and desecrate bosses to have it up full-time.

Cool build, VERY strong. (I prefer the necro version for more deeps)
"
Penguinz написал:
Hatred is a huge amount of dps for the phantasms, and Smite actually adds a pretty big chunk too. Surprises me to see so few people using smite.

For the curses, you can do curse on hit in the boots and desecrate bosses to have it up full-time.

Cool build, VERY strong. (I prefer the necro version for more deeps)
Thank you for the suggestion, I like the idea of cursing with the boots. I have to swap Brutality though if I run hatred, which is one of my biggest multipliers.

I could swap that and controlled destruction for added fire and phys to lightning, but then I'm getting into elemental and I think I'd need to invest in resistance pen/reduction. Hatred is 30% added damage, which against a 75% res monster really only adds like 8% MORE damage... is my math correct here? I would be more inclined to run wrath and anger, pick up EE and then hit with a cold spell for -50% res to fire/lightning. But then I can't really curse with the boots because death walk is fire damage. And from what I can tell, Phantasms don't get any extra bonus to added damage like other minions do.

Thoughts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация