[3.4] Semigloss's Phantasm Queen - Soulwrest Occultist (20+ Phantasms - Fast Mapping - Budget)

No brutality. I screwed this up my first time around (and was still clearing fast enough to not notice!).

I've totally rejigged the build though and gone necromancer now based on discussions with other contributors. Occultist is still 100% viable, and I honestly enjoyed it more, but Necro is better suited for single target gameplay. I also tried out elemental Phantasms instead of physical and found it far superior. I am working on full update to the guide, with in depth discussion of ascendancies and damage types, and why I made the switch. Will title Version 2.0.

Currently have an elder fight and two guardians (on rough map mods) completed. I will probably buy the last two fragments and give shaper a go.

Thank you for the patience folks, work has been busy and I'm on business trips the next week.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 18 сент. 2018 г., 14:28:24
im still playing as an occultist and i have stacked physical damage using abyss jewels is it still better to continue as physical or convert physcial to lightning? take the elemental equilibrium way?

It's a pretty easy switch to go EE (one skill point and a few chroms). Phys/Occult is better for speed mapping, and Ele makes a better boss killer. I would say switch as needed. I was easily clearing well rolled T13/T14 maps when specced phys, with budget gear, so it will still treat you well.

-Phys while filling out your map or if mapping/money is your priority.
-switch to Ele if you are going for shaper/uber elder.
Do zombies actually serve a purpose for this build? Am I not better off just going spectres? I just am trying hard to justify using zombies and taking up 4 gem slots total for it. What are peoples thoughts on it. I mean, I could replace it with a CWDT setup if they're not needed which would for survival.
"
Phucie написал:
Do zombies actually serve a purpose for this build? Am I not better off just going spectres? I just am trying hard to justify using zombies and taking up 4 gem slots total for it. What are peoples thoughts on it. I mean, I could replace it with a CWDT setup if they're not needed which would for survival.
Zombies are simply meatshields for more survivability, whereas spectre would be more dps. I went zombies mainly because I didn't like managing spectres. And they almost never die in a +2 minion helm.
Running Occultist here for the build having an absolute blast.

I am however wondering if there is a way to make Withering Touch work with Phantasms. Using spirit offering, they already get extra chaos damage and I'm wearing Vis Mortis. Figured why not push the chaos damage further.

Any ideas?
"
pezuzu написал:
So are we not using brutality? Or yes?
Thank you for making me notice that my weapon link did not update. I will be this corrected, brutality should not be there anymore.
"
SemiglossButton написал:
It's a pretty easy switch to go EE (one skill point and a few chroms). Phys/Occult is better for speed mapping, and Ele makes a better boss killer. I would say switch as needed. I was easily clearing well rolled T13/T14 maps when specced phys, with budget gear, so it will still treat you well.

-Phys while filling out your map or if mapping/money is your priority.
-switch to Ele if you are going for shaper/uber elder.

yeah map clear with current build is pretty good , bosses are a hit and miss , those which kill phantasms pretty fast are as you can except irritating i have paired them with 3 vaal advocates (phys one ) i might try the elemental version soon enough paired with the vaal lightning ones

coming to your build im confused by the items on your profile you seem to be converting damage to lightning and you have flat lightning damage on your gear , if so are you proccing EE correctly?
"
h3llw4rd3n написал:
coming to your build im confused by the items on your profile you seem to be converting damage to lightning and you have flat lightning damage on your gear , if so are you proccing EE correctly?
I proc EE using cremation, so the lightning damage on the amulet doesn't apply. If I use smite then you would be correct, but I only had it to test out and I found it very clunky to keep up. None of the minion damage triggers EE which is why I go cold and lightning on those guys.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 19 сент. 2018 г., 8:19:35
Initially I (Necro) was looking for skelly support weapons in my Animated Guardian, but then I found Soulwrest and finally this thread. I am very intrigued now...

It's only my second season in PoE and so I'll keep with my skellies for now because they are new to me and I like the flow. But I think about making phantasms my AoE damage source (is Arc now, but with that I am pinned down channeling if I want to deal damage) and go for single target damage skellies as my main source of damage against bosses. A la "cast, what's needed".

In Soulwrest I can use six support gems. I was thinking about going Poison/Chaos damage support and use Vile Toxins in my skellies for another 50% damage boost.

Phantasm support would look like this:

Minion Damage
Poison
Lesser Poison
Withering Touch
Spell Echo (for poisoning/withering speed)
Greater Multiple Projectiles

If it's easy to keep up 20P & 12S, I'd take out Lesser Poison for SPoK.

Offering would be Spirit for its chaos damage, which also poisons.
Drawback - four green sockets in a red/blue staff.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация