[3.4] Semigloss's Phantasm Queen - Soulwrest Occultist (20+ Phantasms - Fast Mapping - Budget)

Just got 66 with this build. Kitava was a breeze. Really fun! About to start some deleving!
"
SemiglossButton написал:
Thank you for the suggestion, I like the idea of cursing with the boots. I have to swap Brutality though if I run hatred, which is one of my biggest multipliers.

I could swap that and controlled destruction for added fire and phys to lightning, but then I'm getting into elemental and I think I'd need to invest in resistance pen/reduction. Hatred is 30% added damage, which against a 75% res monster really only adds like 8% MORE damage... is my math correct here? I would be more inclined to run wrath and anger, pick up EE and then hit with a cold spell for -50% res to fire/lightning. But then I can't really curse with the boots because death walk is fire damage. And from what I can tell, Phantasms don't get any extra bonus to added damage like other minions do.

Thoughts?

I currently run: Phantasm - GMP - Faster proj - Controlled Destruction - Added Fire - Minion Damage

Body Armor: Generosity - Smite - Hatred Enlighten

Amulet: Level 22 Haste

Most monsters don't have 75% res, even Shaper only has 40%. After some quick math (might be wrong), it looks like generosity hatred + added fire is 56% more on shaper, vs brutality 59%. But then I also have generosity smite adding a decent chunk (possibly shocking? probably not since too low damage?). and the elemental adds a lot more on normal content.

As far as EE goes, not sure how you could really gain from it over my setup without making big changes.

It's hard to tell what the best setup is since pob doesn't calculate them correctly and theres no information on how they handle added damage. I can say smite is definitely noticeably more damage though.
"
Penguinz написал:

I currently run: Phantasm - GMP - Faster proj - Controlled Destruction - Added Fire - Minion Damage

Body Armor: Generosity - Smite - Hatred Enlighten

Amulet: Level 22 Haste

Most monsters don't have 75% res, even Shaper only has 40%. After some quick math (might be wrong), it looks like generosity hatred + added fire is 56% more on shaper, vs brutality 59%. But then I also have generosity smite adding a decent chunk (possibly shocking? probably not since too low damage?). and the elemental adds a lot more on normal content.

As far as EE goes, not sure how you could really gain from it over my setup without making big changes.

It's hard to tell what the best setup is since pob doesn't calculate them correctly and theres no information on how they handle added damage. I can say smite is definitely noticeably more damage though.
Ah I didnt know shaper res was that low. I guess 75% is probably only rare mobs with "resists element x". How do you like using smite? Is it not clunky to use with how fast the build moves on its own? You probably wouldn't use it too much for mapping, just for bosses I assume?

I really need to get Haste in my set up. Also interested in phase run but that might be stretching myself thin.
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 14 сент. 2018 г., 0:36:06
Can I get anyone's opinion on the Life-Based tree? Does this seem optimized or even efficient? I would like to fine-tune this and probably take a run at it. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: SemiglossButton. Время: 14 сент. 2018 г., 1:13:47
I'm running this as Life/MoM Necro with various tweaks; using Essence Worm and just running Haste right now. I stole an idea from RaizQT and started using Static Strike + Fortify + CoH + Projectile Weakness + Vulnerability (don't have dual curse just yet, but soon). You only need to hit an enemy once and then run through packs to curse them all and give yourself Fortify constantly. Also took the Staff block nodes for 30/12 attack/spell block without Rumi's.

Pretty strong build, leveling really really fast. Thought about running the ES version but it's such a pain in the ass to get ES gear in the past.
Been running an almost identical build and just switched over to your zombie tank setup, not sure if its the best and they don't seem to achieve anything, might try Raiz's static strike fortify instead, but maybe my gem levels aren't there yet.

[lvl 86 with 7.6k ES atm, capped res and 5S soulwrest.]

So far the build has been an amazing mapper, Ive done all content deathless, up to tier 12 maps all labs (been a breeze with CI) and just came from my first ever attempt at tier 9 elder (been playing for like 6-7 leagues and just haven't played enough maps to encounter him. The guardians were easy, only tough one was the eradicator. Elder however was near impossible, any suggestions would be much appreciated, the adds with the phys degen ground make the fight incredibly difficult since its hard to aim the phantasms as occultist with the long cool down on convocation.

Also one suggestion, put some flasks in the build guide you reccomend for people, personally been fumbling around with different combos depending on the content, currently running a Quartz/FlexSlot/Jade/Sulphur/Perfect role Quicksilver

Последняя редакция: BugsyBro. Время: 15 сент. 2018 г., 10:18:14
"
SemiglossButton написал:

Maybe good swap Brutality on Minion speed?
Последняя редакция: NightFw. Время: 15 сент. 2018 г., 11:41:48
So are we not using brutality? Or yes?
"
pezuzu написал:
So are we not using brutality? Or yes?

We don't use brutality, because support a minion with brutality their profane bloom explosions won't do any damage
Thanks for the build, these guys are pretty fast! Wanted to try a build based on a new unique this league and this definitely filled the role nicely! Swapped from my occultist FP build to this one.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация