[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
cbasz написал:

Go for it, I think it's better for the way you're building it! I wasn't a big fan of taking windshriek and cospri's, you lose a lot of defense!

I kept bubonics, dropped in a command of the pit gloves I had for some more flat phys until i can craft something better and added a doedre's damming for +1 curse for now. It's been feeling really nice red maps and 280+ delves.

If I can pickup +1 curse in my impresence I can drop doedre's damming for an essence worm. Then I could run Haste, Proj weakness, Vulnerability, and Purity of Elements.

Additionally I seem to be triggering Maddening Presence from the impresence, I figured it would be a totally wasted stat but its triggering. Here it is in a delve, sadly no icon pops when you have it, the aoe circle just appears. https://i.imgur.com/eHpOtOa.jpg
I just wanted to say thank you for this build. It's great. I MF'd for the first few weeks to get enough currency and both me and my wife play the phys variant.

We're level 90-ish with 8.7k health and about delve 280 and rolling through T13-T15 maps just fine. We haven't balanced our resists yet so no wise oak.

Also, It seems like you're currently experimenting... while under the elemental variant there is a pastebin for Cbasz's char of what to aim for, I do not see one under the phys variant (and have solely been watching you make your changes). Any chance you can put one up in that section that you deem to be among the stronger ones?
Последняя редакция: kestalkayden. Время: 2 окт. 2018 г., 20:05:28
"
kestalkayden написал:
I just wanted to say thank you for this build. It's great. I MF'd for the first few weeks to get enough currency and both me and my wife play the phys variant.

We're level 90-ish with 8.7k health and about delve 280 and rolling through T13-T15 maps just fine. We haven't balanced our resists yet so no wise oak.

Also, It seems like you're currently experimenting... while under the elemental variant there is a pastebin for Cbasz's char of what to aim for, I do not see one under the phys variant (and have solely been watching you make your changes). Any chance you can put one up in that section that you deem to be among the stronger ones?

sure thing i'll post it tonight. Currently testing skellys for single target.
thanks for trying the build.
"
the_potatoe написал:
"
cbasz написал:

Go for it, I think it's better for the way you're building it! I wasn't a big fan of taking windshriek and cospri's, you lose a lot of defense!

I kept bubonics, dropped in a command of the pit gloves I had for some more flat phys until i can craft something better and added a doedre's damming for +1 curse for now. It's been feeling really nice red maps and 280+ delves.

If I can pickup +1 curse in my impresence I can drop doedre's damming for an essence worm. Then I could run Haste, Proj weakness, Vulnerability, and Purity of Elements.

Additionally I seem to be triggering Maddening Presence from the impresence, I figured it would be a totally wasted stat but its triggering. Here it is in a delve, sadly no icon pops when you have it, the aoe circle just appears. https://i.imgur.com/eHpOtOa.jpg

Careful with the 40% increased mana reservation from essence worm, I don’t think you can run all 4 ! You could run the new curse on hit unset ring with vuln or proj weakness if you want to squeeze in a fourth aura (just an idea).

@Stag If you drop the skill effect duration nodes (and a single 5% life node) you can pick up the witch flask nodes. This sacrifices .5 sec on phase run for a capped attack block and a boost to spell block, as well as more mitigation from whatever other flasks you use. Just some food for thought.
I'm running a tri-curse, poison Occultist variant.
Wow, I've been waiting for a powerful Soulwrest build to come out, but you've exceeded my expectations. 10k life on a necromancer!?

My main goal right now is to bring down Uber Elder. I like the look of the Scion variant, but does it have decent DPS?

Keen to know how you calculate Phantasm damage, as PoB seems a bit unreliable for it at the moment.
Absolutely loving the build so far. Still trying to get some more levels and working on gear but I am absolutely destroying everything since I could equip the soulwrest!
"
Thauma написал:
Wow, I've been waiting for a powerful Soulwrest build to come out, but you've exceeded my expectations. 10k life on a necromancer!?

My main goal right now is to bring down Uber Elder. I like the look of the Scion variant, but does it have decent DPS?

Keen to know how you calculate Phantasm damage, as PoB seems a bit unreliable for it at the moment.

A lot of the dps comes from gear/abyss jewels/gem links so scion dps shouldn’t be too far behind. My interpretation would be that scion has less clearspeed/damage in exchange for perma flask uptime (and thus a big defense boost) during boss fights.

It’s impossible to know the base phantasm damage unfortunately, so we just look wat what gives us the best more/increased damage multipliers and try to gauge how it feels in game. DPS is definitely on the higher end as I can shred through shaper’s/red elder’s phases very fast. Gonna try my own uber elder soon once I get over my burnout :D
"
Thauma написал:

Just updated to add the POB

(edit: I'm dumb) https://pastebin.com/5thCffvT

If you don't have a watcher's eye just use another ring with hp + resistances. Will get you over 10k pretty easily.

No real idea on how to calc the damage, maybe use ek?
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 4 окт. 2018 г., 11:03:42
"
cbasz написал:
"
Thauma написал:

A lot of the dps comes from gear/abyss jewels/gem links so scion dps shouldn’t be too far behind. My interpretation would be that scion has less clearspeed/damage in exchange for perma flask uptime (and thus a big defense boost) during boss fights.

It’s impossible to know the base phantasm damage unfortunately, so we just look wat what gives us the best more/increased damage multipliers and try to gauge how it feels in game. DPS is definitely on the higher end as I can shred through shaper’s/red elder’s phases very fast. Gonna try my own uber elder soon once I get over my burnout :D

Thanks guys! I'm going all-in with the Scion variant. Currently at level 34. Can't wait to get to level 62 and start shredding :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация