[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
NeoLearner написал:
Seems it largely dodged the ban hammer?
No changes to Soulwrest, phantasm interaction, EE, block or bubonic trail.

Phase run nerfed from -80% to -50% visibility. Seems like a significant reduction. Would that require an additional defensive layer?

Nah it's not hugely important, it was mostly used for the phasing and the movespeed boost. Don't get me wrong it was incredibly helpful but the build should still be practically the same.
Any tips for what to do before I get a soulwrest? Just hit maps and it's pretty rough.
"
Fizban140 написал:
Any tips for what to do before I get a soulwrest? Just hit maps and it's pretty rough.

Hey, Any minions will do. Srs socketed into a nycta's lantern is a good option (make sure your gem is leveled srs + melee splash + minion damage).

Skeletons also work as do some spectres and zombies. Soulwrest is kind of expensive atm so just find something you enjoy for now.
So I am actually following https://docs.google.com/document/d/14VYdbiIaFg5wIJQbScQKfXe8YzFD2ArKHUz45kKaAS4/preview#

I am comparing the builds and they seem pretty similar but I don't know enough to really say, it's my first summoner.

I bought Mark of the red Covenant and Earendels, would Nytas be an improvement?
Последняя редакция: Fizban140. Время: 8 дек. 2018 г., 21:34:27
"
Fizban140 написал:
So I am actually following https://docs.google.com/document/d/14VYdbiIaFg5wIJQbScQKfXe8YzFD2ArKHUz45kKaAS4/preview#

I am comparing the builds and they seem pretty similar but I don't know enough to really say, it's my first summoner.

yea Nycta is a pretty big boost for SRS. Srs scales really well with levels so you can socket it into the weapon. Last Leauge I used it for a while.

edit: That build looks okish. I don't like his curse on hit setup, his finalized skill tree nor his links.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 8 дек. 2018 г., 23:46:38
"
Fizban140 написал:

Am I missing something or EE setup in this seems broken? They say apply EE with Static Strike as Lightning damage but Death Walk also triggers EE which is Fire damage. And They use Added Fire Support on Phantasms.
He claimed to do delve 300 with it, is your build similar in power? I think I am going to switch to your build, my tree is pretty similar so it's not much to switch.

"
rootbef написал:
"
Fizban140 написал:

Am I missing something or EE setup in this seems broken? They say apply EE with Static Strike as Lightning damage but Death Walk also triggers EE which is Fire damage. And They use Added Fire Support on Phantasms.

I saw it explained somewhere else but it's apparently not a problem and is intended to work this way.
Последняя редакция: Fizban140. Время: 9 дек. 2018 г., 0:23:01
The price of the staff right now make this build not an option right now. Last league it was going for 1-5C at the start; this league it's 2-3 EX.
"
Chrom написал:
The price of the staff right now make this build not an option right now. Last league it was going for 1-5C at the start; this league it's 2-3 EX.

Yea, really sucks. I am running tier 5 maps with SRS. I am trying to chance the staff though, setup a filter for eyzomite staffs
This thread is on suicide watch. I'm expecting the price would go up further.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация