[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

No one is blaming you personally. This guide just happens to be the biggest Soulwrest guide on the forum so people choose to circle jerk here. Sorry for bothering you but we are absolutely clueless.
"
rootbef написал:
No one is blaming you personally. This guide just happens to be the biggest Soulwrest guide on the forum so people choose to circle jerk here. Sorry for bothering you but we are absolutely clueless.

all good, just grumpy from lack of sleep. Damn poe. If you want, I posted a phys skeleton POB in the betrayal info. The playstyle won't be for everyone but it's strong.
Thanks for the update! I respecced to it and it feels good. I spend about 10c.

I got this few hours ago (took me 20fus to 6link it, just random luck). Since I got weapon, I started to think about trying build out - Is this build worth making? I aim at quick shaper/uber elder.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs написал:

I got this few hours ago (took me 20fus to 6link it, just random luck). Since I got weapon, I started to think about trying build out - Is this build worth making? I aim at quick shaper/uber elder.

First of all... kind of dumb to 6l it only needs to be 6s, it works the same. Shaper is incredibly easy with this build, uber elder isn't really recommended.

edit: sadly you'll never sell it for a true 6l's price.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 2:11:04
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Nomancs написал:

First of all... kind of dumb to 6l it only needs to be 6s, it works the same. Shaper is incredibly easy with this build, uber elder isn't really recommended.

edit: sadly you'll never sell it for a true 6l's price.

Crap, so RIP 20fus. I have never played summoner, so maybe it is time to check it out.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Hey all I tried swapping to physic skele but I just end up getting killed really fast.Im only on t5 maps is there anyway i can salvage this character?I really wanted to play summoner this league but I just keep dying over and over.Whenever i summon my skeletons they just don't seem to be doing enough damage at all.
"
Vizardcqc написал:
Hey all I tried swapping to physic skele but I just end up getting killed really fast.Im only on t5 maps is there anyway i can salvage this character?I really wanted to play summoner this league but I just keep dying over and over.Whenever i summon my skeletons they just don't seem to be doing enough damage at all.

Hey, you're going ok. Your skele's die quickly because they are level 15. Usually, summons starts going "well" at lvl19 or so. At lvl 19 they have both double the damage and double the hp.

You have brutality linked to flame golem - they do only fire damage so this will reduce their damage to 0. Swap summon phantasm on kill with minion damage for srs this ill give them 40% more damage.

Pick up a decoy totem - it helps a lot. You might want to pick up some more damage, spiritual aid is great for this. We don't pick it up with soulwrest because accuracy isn't needed. Getting your uber and merciless lab ascendancy will give you a huge damage boost.

With lvl 19 gems and your uber lab your skeleton dps goes from 9387 to 31500, their hp goes from 1.6k to 3.1k.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Vizardcqc написал:

Hey, you're going ok. Your skele's die quickly because they are level 15. Usually, summons starts going "well" at lvl19 or so. At lvl 19 they have both double the damage and double the hp.

You have brutality linked to flame golem - they do only fire damage so this will reduce their damage to 0. Swap summon phantasm on kill with minion damage for srs this ill give them 40% more damage.

Pick up a decoy totem - it helps a lot. You might want to pick up some more damage, spiritual aid is great for this. We don't pick it up with soulwrest because accuracy isn't needed. Getting your uber and merciless lab ascendancy will give you a huge damage boost.

With lvl 19 gems and your uber lab your skeleton dps goes from 9387 to 31500, their hp goes from 1.6k to 3.1k.

Will try that now I still die really easy should i swap anything else?Thank you for the help btw i really appreciate it.
"
Vizardcqc написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Vizardcqc написал:

Will try that now I still die really easy should i swap anything else?Thank you for the help btw i really appreciate it.

Maybe a cast when damage taken setup? cwdt + immortal call + enfeeble?
Decoy totem definitely

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация