[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

You mention dancing dervish in the OP. Any reason to pick that over this build? Is this build weaker now for the amount of money it take to start?

I finally got my phys skele build built up and I am crushing T6 maps, I can run up to T8/9. Would it be better to dump the 3ex that I would spend on Soulwrest on this build?
Последняя редакция: Fizban140. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 0:29:02
"
Fizban140 написал:
You mention dancing dervish in the OP. Any reason to pick that over this build? Is this build weaker now for the amount of money it take to start?

I finally got my phys skele build built up and I am crushing T6 maps, I can run up to T8/9. Would it be better to dump the 3ex that I would spend on Soulwrest on this build?

The build is the same strength, just more expensive. TBH skeletons will do everything you want, it's just a change of pace. I chose duo because I burnt out hard on phantasms haha. I say if you're enjoying skeletons - enjoy them.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Fizban140 написал:

The build is the same strength, just more expensive. TBH skeletons will do everything you want, it's just a change of pace. I chose duo because I burnt out hard on phantasms haha. I say if you're enjoying skeletons - enjoy them.

Do you have a link to a duo build, also how do I upgrade the skele build?
Последняя редакция: Fizban140. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 1:08:57
"
Fizban140 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Fizban140 написал:

Do you have a link to a duo build, also how do I upgrade the skele build?

I don't have a link to the duo build, I'm making it myself - might do a writeup if it goes ok. As for the skele build, I'm also unsure how to min max it I just am giving it as an option while you wait for soulwrest. A +1 gems staff is worthwhile, not sure what else you really "need". 21/20 skele gem I guess...
What is the easiest way to get 4blue+2green color on SW staff?
"
pphnx написал:
What is the easiest way to get 4blue+2green color on SW staff?

I have no idea, I suspect that the bench crafting isn't meant to be disabled this league. The only option I know of right now is just... using chromatics.

Edit: Save your chromes, it'll come in a later patch
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 10:27:50
I got a soulwrest from Einhart so now I am trying to socket it for the phys build but I can't figure out what the sockets are. Single and speed clear have different colors and they all have summon phantasm on kill so I can't figure out what colors I need.
"
Fizban140 написал:
I got a soulwrest from Einhart so now I am trying to socket it for the phys build but I can't figure out what the sockets are. Single and speed clear have different colors and they all have summon phantasm on kill so I can't figure out what colors I need.

Did you actually read the guide or just skim it?
specifically there's a part called "Soulwrest gems" just before the phys/ele versions. Use that to start.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Fizban140 написал:

specifically there's a part called "Soulwrest gems" just before the phys/ele versions. Use that to start.

Right but I am not going to buy two 3ex staffs, what is the best to mix for a single staff? Maybe I just use culling strike for single target? So 2 green, 3 blue 1 red and I swap multi proectile for culling and faster projectile for slower.
Последняя редакция: Fizban140. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 12:34:01
"
Fizban140 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Fizban140 написал:

Right but I am not going to buy two 3ex staffs, what is the best to mix for a single staff? Maybe I just use culling strike for single target? So 2 green, 3 blue 1 red and I swap multi proectile for culling and faster projectile for slower.

"This is just the generic clear setup. For bosses Swap GMP for Slower Projectiles."

2 green 4 blue, swap gmp for slower proj for bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация