[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Starlight85 написал:
Any reason you dont use pierce in this build? Is it not needed for clear speed?

Phantasms already have pierce
Hey Stag, thank you for this awesome build, with the new phase run microtransaction, I decide to play this build again lol

Any chance for you to share a pastebin link for 3.6 skill tree?

If Stag is busy, any of the fellow friends can share your tree with me to base around?

Thank you in advance! :)

Edit: Notice the 3.5 link still works, but have you made any changes to it?
Последняя редакция: tinzky. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 23:15:54
Also, definitely worth changing title to 3.6 to bring this build to more people's attention!
"
tinzky написал:
Also, definitely worth changing title to 3.6 to bring this build to more people's attention!

ah true. The major change is zealotry? it will give the pure phys version like... 15% more damage, bringing it closer to the ele version. Hatred got a mini nerf too.

I won't be playing this build until betrayal uniques start entering the market. The devouring diadem is gucci.

I'll be offline till Sunday, I might start revamping then.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Regarding to the physical version of the build, what's the changes I need to make for the passive tree? Will I still need to use EE?
Nwm :D
Последняя редакция: Bufferen. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 10:23:06
"
tinzky написал:
Thanks for the quick reply!

Regarding to the physical version of the build, what's the changes I need to make for the passive tree? Will I still need to use EE?

the phys version uses brutality so EE does nothing. The main difference is dropping hatred for zealotry and added fire/phys to light for brutality
So don't use brutality anymore and replace with Add fires or phys to lightning and use zeo? isn't controlled destruction would make cri quite lacking?

Just curious how zeo works with phans.
"
tinzky написал:
So don't use brutality anymore and replace with Add fires or phys to lightning and use zeo? isn't controlled destruction would make cri quite lacking?

Just curious how zeo works with phans.

no, sorry I misunderstood what you meant. Keep the gem links the same. Use zealotry on mana/essence worm. Zelotry would make them have a higher damage output for pure phys. Crit is not worth scaling for minions, if there was some minion crit and multi in the tree - perhaps it would be. Zelotry is just a generic more modifier for their spell, more damage is good.
Gotcha! Thanks bro!
Just reach lv 62, having a blast :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация