[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
tinzky написал:
Gotcha! Thanks bro!
Just reach lv 62, having a blast :)

yeah I might slowly recreate the character if The devouring Diadem isn't too expensive
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
tinzky написал:
Gotcha! Thanks bro!

yeah I might slowly recreate the character if The devouring Diadem isn't too expensive

5ex at the moment, but I am sure abyss helm would work really well with mega phys dmg stacks for minions lol
"
tinzky написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
tinzky написал:
Gotcha! Thanks bro!

5ex at the moment, but I am sure abyss helm would work really well with mega phys dmg stacks for minions lol

it'd work similarly, but I'd like to try devouring diadem with normal boots. You can get zealotry, purity of elements and war banner in the helm with a lvl 2 (?) enlighten. Means your rings and boots can be better etc etc.
need to farm more before I can min/max lol
Is anyone having constant disconnections when playing Soulwrest? Ever since I got to maps, I have an instance crash about every other map and I completely lose the map all together. I spent a few hours with some other characters and can play just fine but when I start the play the Soulwrest character again, the disconnects immediately start up again. Very frustrating as this is a very fun build but I can't even play it long enough before I lose my map for no reason.
"
Stonetony написал:
Is anyone having constant disconnections when playing Soulwrest? Ever since I got to maps, I have an instance crash about every other map and I completely lose the map all together. I spent a few hours with some other characters and can play just fine but when I start the play the Soulwrest character again, the disconnects immediately start up again. Very frustrating as this is a very fun build but I can't even play it long enough before I lose my map for no reason.

I don't have any issues...
Im a returning player to PoE so I'm kinda new, but Ive had currency to play around with since my last build i sold off. *Standard League BTW*

I'm running the Physical Variant, i love this build, i do have 2 issues 1- i move faster than my minions lol :) 2- i get 1 shot sometimes from red bosses. Great build! I run Blood Magic and have a couple meek jewels heres my gear!:

Level 89 - 6,500 hp

I use Blood Magic. I dont have a 3rd meek cause i have no other jewel slot down near blood magic yet. I also think my gloves are kinda poopy but I cant seem to find any good replacements :/ Since i had some gem slots with Belly i added a Vaal Skele setup for bosses and a couple Enhance gems i had max leveled, chest+head. I just got the Diadem and its an ok one, I tried a aura setup but it just reserves alot of my health lol. I use Elements+War Banner. Anyways would love feedback :)

edit: ALSO!
I just got 9 ex from a old 6l body in my sell tab, was wondering what would be a good purchase that is that high or close? is there a chest armor that is in rich-dream land or something? what would be a good recommendation? :) thanks!
Последняя редакция: cett7777. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 6:48:57
cett7777
"
cett7777 написал:
Im a returning player to PoE so I'm kinda new, but Ive had currency to play around with since my last build i sold off. *Standard League BTW*

I'm running the Physical Variant, i love this build, i do have 2 issues 1- i move faster than my minions lol :) 2- i get 1 shot sometimes from red bosses. Great build! I run Blood Magic and have a couple meek jewels heres my gear!:

Level 89 - 6,500 hp

I use Blood Magic. I dont have a 3rd meek cause i have no other jewel slot down near blood magic yet. I also think my gloves are kinda poopy but I cant seem to find any good replacements :/ Since i had some gem slots with Belly i added a Vaal Skele setup for bosses and a couple Enhance gems i had max leveled, chest+head. I just got the Diadem and its an ok one, I tried a aura setup but it just reserves alot of my health lol. I use Elements+War Banner. Anyways would love feedback :)

edit: ALSO!
I just got 9 ex from a old 6l body in my sell tab, was wondering what would be a good purchase that is that high or close? is there a chest armor that is in rich-dream land or something? what would be a good recommendation? :) thanks!

Hey I'll be updating the guide sometime soon. I'll point out a few things. Thanks for trying the build.

stonetony
"
Stonetony написал:

I'm sorry to hear that, Personally I've rerolled into soulwrest and haven't had an issue. Are you using spectres/zombies or something additional?

"
Stagsnetti написал:

I'm sorry to hear that, Personally I've rerolled into soulwrest and haven't had an issue. Are you using spectres/zombies or something additional?

I am using a Carnage Chieftain spectre for frenzy charge generation. I did some additional testing on low level maps that I don't care about and that may be the culprit...when I leave a map, memory, (essentially anything that uses a portal), the spectre gets "stuck in place" where the portal is at and doesn't follow me around like normal. You can see in the screenshot below that they stay near the portal and do not follow me around like they usually should. Going back in the same map is fine as it will be "unstuck" as I move around in the map but the issue appears to be when I open a new map while the spectre is stuck near the portal. If I open a new map and enter while the spectre is stuck, my game will crash within 30sec-1min of entering the new map. The only band-aid I've been able to think of is moving far enough away from the map device which teleports the spectre to me and it behaves normally again. I'm going to report it to the bug forum as I couldn't find this issue as being reported to them.

Edit: It is still happening when I take the above precaution. It now completely crashes the map and all portals if I do a weapon swap to switch to my single target setup while there is no much chaos/activity happening on the screen. Seems like my only option is to wait until things are slow in the map before I can do any weapon swaps. Still very annoying as this is the most fun I've had in a long time but the constant disconnects are trying my patience at this point.

Последняя редакция: Stonetony. Время: 22 марта 2019 г., 9:53:59
I've found the Spectre Evangelist mob that has a bubble shield of invincibility to be very useful in red maps. I found it in Residence map as high level. The shield has saved me a lot.
Последняя редакция: cett7777. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 9:52:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация