[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Dendail написал:
Thought it would be important to leave this little tibit from Rory here:

"The +2 to all Minion Skill Gems doesn't apply to the Phantasm Support or other minion supports, nor does it apply to minion skills that come directly from items like Soulwrest, as they're not actual gems."

Yeah I assumed it wouldn't work, but sometimes there are oversights. Like maybe carrion golem gets a stupid amount of extra damage at lvl 23.

I might chuck this in the guide to better explain it. Thank you.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 18:28:48
"
Stagsnetti написал:
POB is broken again, I think it was from 3.4-3.5 where phantasms worked in the Soulwrest but when they changed the calculations for coc it kind of bricked the numbers. At the moment i'm just using spell + summon phantasm and looking at it that way.

Replacing EK with Summon Spectre shows summoned phantasm DPS on POB. This doesn't show the active minion limit of 20-21, though. (unless I misread the issue and all this is actually not closer to being accurate, anyway)

I did assume lvl 20/0 summon spectre.

Edit: Edited my post back to original info with just the image as you replied too fast lol.

Последняя редакция: kestalkayden. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 19:57:54
"
kestalkayden написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
POB is broken again, I think it was from 3.4-3.5 where phantasms worked in the Soulwrest but when they changed the calculations for coc it kind of bricked the numbers. At the moment i'm just using spell + summon phantasm and looking at it that way.

Replacing EK with Summon Spectre shows summoned phantasm DPS on POB. This doesn't show the active minion limit of 20-21, though. (unless I misread the issue and all this is actually not closer to being accurate, anyway)

I did assume lvl 20/0 summon spectre.

yeah, pob is weird now. Using Ek I'm at 666000 top end shaper dps, spectres 733000

Per Phantasm

Definitely some weird calculations going on. I think it's counting some minion damage sources twice?
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 19:58:52
Any chance of a leveling guide? Or am I just blind :D
Nice build. Gonna use this as a league starter. How should I start? What gems do I use to level? Any pr o suggestions when leveling?
"
Scotty написал:
Nice build. Gonna use this as a league starter. How should I start? What gems do I use to level? Any pr o suggestions when leveling?

Hey, I'd just use skellys/srs to level, it should be practically the same skill tree
"
Kashyn написал:
Any chance of a leveling guide? Or am I just blind :D

hey I'll write one up in a day or two, unfortunately didn't have time with [life] getting in the way

Basically just run srs into skelly's at lvl 31, skelly + melee splash + feeding frenzy will carry you (make sure you level the skelly gem, it starts at lvl 10)

use anything until lvl 8 when you can grab melee splash from the vendor

so, anything (freezing pulse/oos good choices)
into
srs + msplash lvl 8
into
Skelly + msplash + feeding frenzy lvl 31 (library quest gets you FF)
Rush minion duration nodes + damage in tree
first ascendancy point mindless aggression
second +2 minion gems (respec at a later date)
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 20:25:44
stag, couldn't find your explanation if there was any, but why did you take the minion accuracy nodes on the minion wheel on the west side of the tree?

i was under the impression that phantasms couldn't miss as they cast spells. are you taking it just for the damage?
"
carlorb написал:
stag, couldn't find your explanation if there was any, but why did you take the minion accuracy nodes on the minion wheel on the west side of the tree?

i was under the impression that phantasms couldn't miss as they cast spells. are you taking it just for the damage?

It's just some more Minion damage, Accuracy doesn't do stuff all for the phantasms.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 2:26:24
I'm doing the max block part of the build and I had 2 questions

1. I was looking at armors to use; The queens hunger worth it? If so Should I drop Mistress of Sacrifice?

2. If I drop MoS does the +2 from Unnatural Strength add to the summons from the staff or no? If not should I go Plaguebringer?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация