[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Scotty написал:
I'm doing the max block part of the build and I had 2 questions

1. I was looking at armors to use; The queens hunger worth it? If so Should I drop Mistress of Sacrifice?

2. If I drop MoS does the +2 from Unnatural Strength add to the summons from the staff or no? If not should I go Plaguebringer?

Hey, I don't think Queen of hunger is worth using. 1/3rd of the time it'll use spirit offering giving your phantasms absolutely nothing (they have a small life pool and the chaos damage doesn't work with brutality)

My pick of body armour would be Kaom's heart, Victario's influence, Shroud of the lightless or just a nice rare.

no, I wouldn't drop Mos, The duration is such nice qol and the +2 does nothing. Plaugebringer could help single target though.

Edit: for 3 ex queens hunger is definitely not worth it.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 21:23:54
Soulwrest is beyond broken. I am doing corrupted t13 so far with a crap 5 link chest with skellies and carrion golem on the same 5 link. Without auras. Without specters. And it is freaking fast.

Very nice build for the league.
"
xikorita написал:
Soulwrest is beyond broken. I am doing corrupted t13 so far with a crap 5 link chest with skellies and carrion golem on the same 5 link. Without auras. Without specters. And it is freaking fast.

Very nice build for the league.

Thanks for the kudos, I haven't been able to afford the staff yet ... fml
Use currency cop to see how much money you actually have. Soulwrest is the only required item, everything else is a luxury. https://github.com/currency-cop/currency-cop/releases/tag/2.0.0-beta.14
Hey Stag very nice build, I have a question. For the benefit Commander of Darkness +20% all resistances which aura can I use ? I mean Pride on POB is by far the best aura, but since it debuff ennemies and not an aura on me it don't give me the +20% all resistances.

What do you think about Raise spectres and take Carnage/Host Chieftain for the generation of frenzy/power charges ?
Последняя редакция: Sylrus. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 15:50:13
"
Sylrus написал:
Hey Stag very nice build, I have a question. For the benefit Commander of Darkness +20% all resistances which aura can I use ? I mean Pride on POB is by far the best aura, but since it debuff ennemies and not an aura on me it don't give me the +20% all resistances.

What do you think about Raise spectres and take Carnage/Host Chieftain for the generation of frenzy/power charges ?

Ah I knew I forgot to mention something. The chieftains are nice since you can summon two at gem level 11+ with no investment. Personally, I just don't like them with temporary minions as I'm lazy. I'm also a notorious jewel whore and usually can't fit them it.

Pride isn't an aura on you, if you need the res a lvl 1 clarity will do the job

Edit: Actually I really am dumb. It's probably not the best to take it on the BM tree. Thank you for pointing it out
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 20:40:04
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Sylrus написал:

Ah I knew I forgot to mention something. The chieftains are nice since you can summon two at gem level 11+ with no investment. Personally, I just don't like them with temporary minions as I'm lazy. I'm also a notorious jewel whore and usually can't fit them it.

Edit: Actually I really am dumb. It's probably not the best to take it on the BM tree. Thank you for pointing it out

Yeah I'm using a war banner to proc the +20 all elemental resist, but I'm losing 10% of my HP for +20 all res :/. Anyway i'll switch to the jewel stacking tree to remove the BM thing I just wanted to know which aura you'll run to get the +20 all resists. Thanks and gl at this league for you
Последняя редакция: Sylrus. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 6:05:54
"
Sylrus написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Sylrus написал:

Yeah I'm using a war banner to proc the +20 all elemental resist, but I'm losing 10% of my HP for +20 all res :/. Anyway i'll switch to the jewel stacking tree to remove the BM thing I just wanted to know which aura you'll run to get the +20 all resists. Thanks and gl at this league for you

So, using the old school method you could essence worm a War banner and use pride on mortal conviction. I think that's the way it's worded, only one non banner aura
Notes:
Skeletons (vaal) are great in blight and to keep bone barrier all resistance bonus up.
--Zombies might be better
--Taunt and Blind on jewels are amazing with skeletons
Carry a mana flask to no regen maps
Deathmark is amazing on the phantasms
Diamond skill is a great passive to annoint an amulet

Milestones
Guardians and Shaper done
--Hydra was the hardest because the minions die to the balls
Red Elder done
Depth 130 so far

Последняя редакция: xikorita. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 13:41:38
"
xikorita написал:
Notes:
Skeletons (vaal) are great in blight and to keep bone barrier all resistance bonus up.
--Zombies might be better
--Taunt and Blind on jewels are amazing with skeletons
Carry a mana flask to no regen maps
Deathmark is amazing on the phantasms
Diamond skill is a great passive to annoint an amulet

Milestones
Guardians and Shaper done
--Hydra was the hardest because the minions die to the balls
Red Elder done
Depth 130 so far

Thanks for the update, Hope you're having fun

Пожаловаться на запись форума