[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

I've actually set it aside until I can build up some currency for the jewels. Rolling a cyclone cwc build for a bit.
Последняя редакция: 2p2_supbro. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 23:45:09
have you tested primordial chain and without it?

I think 3 more golems is not better than 1/3 more dmg
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child написал:

Simple maths, eh?

Say, you have 5 flame golems dealing 1000 damage each, that's a total of 5000. Now, with Primo Chain you have 8 Golems dealing dealing 650 damage each, that's a total 5200 plus we're getting 120% increased golem damage from our ascendancy for 3 more golems.

Prior to 3.8 the value of Primordial Chain may have been debatable but now we're getting obscene golem buff effect increases per summoned golem so it really is a must have for Golementalists.

P.S. I don't think this guide has been updated other than slapping the 3.8 tag on it. With Golem Commander we can now have up to 11 golems and all of them are immune to elemental damage.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 4:49:20
"
tomay написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:

Simple maths, eh?

Say, you have 5 flame golems dealing 1000 damage each, that's a total of 5000. Now, with Primo Chain you have 8 Golems dealing dealing 650 damage each, that's a total 5200 plus we're getting 120% increased golem damage from our ascendancy for 3 more golems.

Prior to 3.8 the value of Primordial Chain may have been debatable but now we're getting obscene golem buff effect increases per summoned golem so it really is a must have for Golementalists.

P.S. I don't think this guide has been updated other than slapping the 3.8 tag on it. With Golem Commander we can now have up to 11 golems and all of them are immune to elemental damage.

Fixed! changed the label back to 3.7. No time to update it anytime soon. Sorry for being misleading.
"
tomay написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:

Simple maths, eh?

Is my math here correct, if i take dmg per golem is 100

5 main + 3 supp = 4 type = 100dmg + 80 % primo + asc 160% = 100 * 3.4 = 340 * 5 = 1 700
4 main + 4 supp = 5 type = 100dmg + 100% primo + asc 160% = 100 * 3.6 = 360 * 4 = 1 440

primo chain

8 main + 3 supp = 4 type = 100dmg + 80 % primo + asc 220% = 100 * 4 = 400 * 8 = 3 200 / 3 (primo chain) = 1066
7 main + 4 supp = 5 type = 100dmg + 100% primo + asc 220% = 100 * 4.2 = 420 * 7 = 2 940 / 3 (primo chain) = 980

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 3:07:46
"
unlucky_child написал:

I bought the primordial chain and I had a huge difference between befor and after, if you have harmony primordial and you are still not at 5 golems, it will be easier to reach the 5 needed to get the full bonus grant from your golem.

It counts as a primordial for the bonus from Anima stone, that can help too.

I think it is totally worth it.
I've just recently started a character for this build because I love the golems, and noticed they got buffed this patch. It looks like I picked good timing too since they just fixed the bug with Primordial Might! I've just now hit the point where i can wear clayshapers and now that I have 10 golems it's really taking off! I really hope to see an updated version of this guide in the future, because I love it!
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken написал:
I've just recently started a character for this build because I love the golems, and noticed they got buffed this patch. It looks like I picked good timing too since they just fixed the bug with Primordial Might! I've just now hit the point where i can wear clayshapers and now that I have 10 golems it's really taking off! I really hope to see an updated version of this guide in the future, because I love it!

Sorry it took so long! Mostly updated now.
"
Vivan написал:

Thanks a lot
"
Vivan написал:
"
Shiken написал:

thank you for the update! taking some time to try and make the changes on my character, and maybe I'm blind but is there a new PoB link? I'm only seeing the new poeplanner trees. was there also no good places to fit in either meatshield or feeding frenzy?
Tempus Fugit
Последняя редакция: Shiken. Время: 10 нояб. 2019 г., 15:52:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация