[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

"
InlustrisNox написал:
I have to say I'm seriously amazed.
I still have only 2 harmonies and I'm far from perfect gear, but that dmg output is insane

thanks a lot

there is only one thing... I try to follow your build and maybe I'm just blind but you have 104+ str. from talent (that gives you enough str for clayshaper) I just don't see HOW you got to that number.
I now have 142 str total (with +38 str ring) and I miss only one +10 str talent as far as I can see

On the actual character, I am taking one 30 strength node until I can get better rares. 104 str on tree nodes plus 30 str node equals exactly the 134 str required for clayshaper.
"
tomatopotato написал:
"
Vivan написал:
For my version, I use 1 Clayshaper in main hand for an extra golem and use Victario's Charity shield in offhand with the Necromantic Aegis node on the skill tree to give basically constant max frenzy and power charges to the golems. In PoB this gives about 40% more dps per golem which I believe outweighs the benefit of a 2nd Clayshaper, all things considered.

Contrary to popular belief, Victario's Frenzies offer virtually no benefit to typical Magma Ball usage.

1) The Minion Frenzy checkbox in POB (currently) doesn't account for cooldown and is therefore not accurate when determining DPS on skills bound by cooldown.

2) The bottleneck for Magma Ball (when used with Spell Echo, as is typical of most Flame Golem builds) is cooldown up until about your 10th Primoridal Harmony. Therefore, there is little to no Magma Ball benefit to having increased cast speed if you have less than double-digit Harmony. Even at 11x, I suspect NecroAegis+Vic's will not outclass a 2nd Clayshaper in the long run.

Tests/numbers here (sheet #2).

Super interesting take on Golems! Do you happen to have video of the build in action?

I will admit that one of the main benefits of Victario's frenzies is that you also get the AS bonus from them and it increases your mobility dramatically.
"
seanxjohnson написал:

Super interesting take on Golems! Do you happen to have video of the build in action?

I will admit that one of the main benefits of Victario's frenzies is that you also get the AS bonus from them and it increases your mobility dramatically.

Unfortunately, I do not as I do not video record or stream at all. Also, I am not currently playing this build, so there may be a few things in the guide that are becoming out of date.
Do you have a PoB link that I can use? I'd love to try it
"
Darkvirii написал:
Do you have a PoB link that I can use? I'd love to try it

Thanks for reminding me. I just added that section to the build.

https://pastebin.com/vvDX7c0w

Keep in mind that PoB does not acurately account for cooldown reduction or the fact that you are running 9-10 golems for the primordial harmony jewels, so the dps is actually much higher. Also consider that all the magma balls are overlapping and shotgunning from all the fire golems.

Enjoy!
Hi Vivan, I just started playing PoE (just hit Act 2 and level 18 about an hour ago) and wanted to get some advice. Despite being new I wanted to set my sights on an end game build that I could work towards and the build you made looks incredible!

I have been following Enki's Arc Witch beginners guide so far (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951), which means I have already invested in passives that are not relevant to your recommended build. I got the impression from the guide that the omni-golem build is tailored for high end content, but I am worried that by the time I get enough resources/lvls to try this build out I will not have enough respec points to get the passive tree corrected.

Do you have some sort of ultra low budget leveling build that I could use, or is getting enough respec points not as much of a deal as I am thinking they are? Or is this build complicated enough that I should keep going on the arc witch build until I am more experienced and then make another character with this build in mind from the start?
This build is very expensive and very endgame. It is not great as a league starter. I would recommend continuing the arc witch, because orb of regrets will not be that expensive by mid league, then you can respec fairly easily.
Hello i have question about harmony jwls i know to look for 20%dmg but not sure about increased cooldown recovery should i look for high stats? or low stats? i hope its buff so high :D thank you
"
KoLi-xVx написал:
Hello i have question about harmony jwls i know to look for 20%dmg but not sure about increased cooldown recovery should i look for high stats? or low stats? i hope its buff so high :D thank you

Golem damage >>>>> Golem SKILL cooldown recovery. Just plain Golem cooldown recovery is useless as it only effects how fast you can resummon the golems. The skill cooldown is useful for dps increase to spam skills more often but not nearly as good as the damage one.
"
Vivan написал:
"
KoLi-xVx написал:

Golem damage >>>>> Golem SKILL cooldown recovery. Just plain Golem cooldown recovery is useless as it only effects how fast you can resummon the golems. The skill cooldown is useful for dps increase to spam skills more often but not nearly as good as the damage one.

Oh i thinked its for skills of golems so they can cast their spells more often :_( ok thx
I enjoying this build alot! Thank you!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация