[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
andarkan написал:
Kinda new to this stuff so id like to learn how can i know if elemental equlibrium is working as intended.
How to know that ?

You will see a blue border under monsters feet and when you click on that monster it should have "Vulnerable to fire" mark.
Hey!

Great guide! This is my league starter and its been a pleasure so far!
I was finally able to make a 6L Shavs (Q28%, 2B 3G 1W) and was wondering about the interaction with EE with Hatred aura. Should I drop EE since I now have the Hatred aura active?

Monsters currently receive Lightning (gloves) and Cold damage (Hatred) thus having resistances to those.

Many thanks in advance.
"
nomrac написал:
Hey!

Great guide! This is my league starter and its been a pleasure so far!
I was finally able to make a 6L Shavs (Q28%, 2B 3G 1W) and was wondering about the interaction with EE with Hatred aura. Should I drop EE since I now have the Hatred aura active?

You should link your Hatred aura and Dread Banner with a generosity gem.
I was wondering about sustaining virulence stacks in upper-end damage setups. The main question i wanted to investigate was about dropping RT. You pretty much have to drop RT to incorporate hatred aura and it looks like that aura is mandatory if you want to explore the upper limits of dps.

So i made some tests.

I attacked a temple lvl 81 architect (like a "thin" boss target). I have one 370-ish accuracy roll on my gear, which puts my tooltip accuracy at 83% or 87% with active level 13 war banner. It'd be 74% without or 80% with war banner if i drop my accuracy item. I have a crafted bow with 1.69 local APS, which comes to 0.28 RoA attack time or 0.22 attack time with faster attacks.

I havent figured out how to produce correct numerical results of that. So each separate test gives only my subjective feelings about how much virulence do i reach or how fast do i cap it.

The results:
1. Golden Rule, RT or Faster Attacks Gem. If i have any of those i cap virulence. Without them virulence sits in low 30ish with 83% chance to hit and higher 30ish with 87% chance to hit.
2. Time to reach the cap differs quite a lot in different setups. It takes like 5+ seconds without golden rule. Its about 2 seconds in quickest setups.

Concluisons:
1. Golden Rule is a must regardless of your bow, attack speed and chance to hit. In all realistic situations it speeds up your virulence building immensely.
2. Chance to hit and attack speed can reach some comfortable cap without RT. I'd say that at least one high accuracy suffix is required for that and you probably want another one if you don't use war banner. However, since war banner can be fit in your mana reserve pool with enough effort, i'd suggest using it. War banner probably also helps your crawler to hit stuff, but i dunno if the crawler needs help there. Alternatively, you can use poacher's mark curse, which completely solves chance to hit problem for you and your crawler.
3. The most comfortable hatred setup would be with faster attacks in your chest RoA setup and corrupted curse on hit gloves.
4. If you use Quill Rain with RT, you'll probably benefit immediately by dropping RT and taking Golden Rule instead. You'll have quicker virulence building and free passive points to spend.

PS Lvl81 temple architect was slowly beaten to death by lvl1 RoA, lvl1 unlinked crawler and Alva. Poor soul.
Can someone explain how does the golden rule work for this build ?
This is about as min/max as the build can be taken.

https://pastebin.com/eEAFn3X6
While I'm not exactly sure why Virulence counts poison on ourselves with Golden Rule, I decided to try it out. I dropped Resolute Technique completely, so my accuracy went down to 73%. To my big surprise, my Virulence is capped much faster with Golden Rule than it ever was with Resolute Technique, without Golden Rule.

You guys were right, it keeps Virulence consistently high much better. I think dropping Resolute Technique is a good call. I'm not sure however if we need extra accuracy though. I will test it in higher lvl maps now and see if things change.

Currently lvl90 by the way when I tried it.
Последняя редакция: littlezoe. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 15:27:37
"
littlezoe написал:
While I'm not exactly sure why Virulence counts poison on ourselves with Golden Rule, I decided to try it out. I dropped Resolute Technique completely, so my accuracy went down to 73%. To my big surprise, my Virulence is capped much faster with Golden Rule than it ever was with Resolute Technique, without Golden Rule.

You guys were right, it keeps Virulence consistently high much better. I think dropping Resolute Technique is a good call. I'm not sure however if we need extra accuracy though. I will test it in higher lvl maps now and see if things change.

Why would it come as a suprise? Golden rule is exactly double the poison applications. So 73% > 50%

With quill rain you can afford to drop RT, with a crafted bow you cant drop it without getting accuracy on your gear.

"
gjmine09 написал:
This is about as min/max as the build can be taken.

https://pastebin.com/eEAFn3X6

There are some rare rings that drop in minion nodes in delve that give up to 35% minion damage each, noone knows they exist, thats another 6% damage or 200k dps for you right there.
Последняя редакция: TeosMaoMao. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 16:27:51
"
TeosMaoMao написал:
"
littlezoe написал:

Why would it come as a suprise? Golden rule is exactly double the poison applications. So 73% > 50%

With quill rain you can afford to drop RT, with a crafted bow you cant drop it without getting accuracy on your gear.

Quote from HoA skill description:

"When you poison an ENEMY while you have this buff, you gain Virulence..."

Am I an enemy? It seems to me that HoA shouldn't take the reflected poison into consideration, as the player is not an enemy.
"
Fortran775 написал:
I was wondering about sustaining virulence stacks in upper-end damage setups. The main question i wanted to investigate was about dropping RT. You pretty much have to drop RT to incorporate hatred aura and it looks like that aura is mandatory if you want to explore the upper limits of dps.

So i made some tests.

I attacked a temple lvl 81 architect (like a "thin" boss target). I have one 370-ish accuracy roll on my gear, which puts my tooltip accuracy at 83% or 87% with active level 13 war banner. It'd be 74% without or 80% with war banner if i drop my accuracy item. I have a crafted bow with 1.69 local APS, which comes to 0.28 RoA attack time or 0.22 attack time with faster attacks.

I havent figured out how to produce correct numerical results of that. So each separate test gives only my subjective feelings about how much virulence do i reach or how fast do i cap it.

The results:
1. Golden Rule, RT or Faster Attacks Gem. If i have any of those i cap virulence. Without them virulence sits in low 30ish with 83% chance to hit and higher 30ish with 87% chance to hit.
2. Time to reach the cap differs quite a lot in different setups. It takes like 5+ seconds without golden rule. Its about 2 seconds in quickest setups.

Concluisons:
1. Golden Rule is a must regardless of your bow, attack speed and chance to hit. In all realistic situations it speeds up your virulence building immensely.
2. Chance to hit and attack speed can reach some comfortable cap without RT. I'd say that at least one high accuracy suffix is required for that and you probably want another one if you don't use war banner. However, since war banner can be fit in your mana reserve pool with enough effort, i'd suggest using it. War banner probably also helps your crawler to hit stuff, but i dunno if the crawler needs help there. Alternatively, you can use poacher's mark curse, which completely solves chance to hit problem for you and your crawler.
3. The most comfortable hatred setup would be with faster attacks in your chest RoA setup and corrupted curse on hit gloves.
4. If you use Quill Rain with RT, you'll probably benefit immediately by dropping RT and taking Golden Rule instead. You'll have quicker virulence building and free passive points to spend.

PS Lvl81 temple architect was slowly beaten to death by lvl1 RoA, lvl1 unlinked crawler and Alva. Poor soul.

Thanks for the very thorough testing! I'm not playing this build this league, but if other people come to the same conclusion as you and play with a crafted bow and without RT, I will add those options to the guide. Thanks again for your contribution! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация