[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

You absolutely do not want RT with the endgame bow. And you absolutely require faster attacks in your rain of arrows with the endgame bow. You also require Spiritual Command and the Minion attack speed craft on the endgame bow.

88% accuracy w/o RT is more than enough

Also The Golden Rule works when you poison yourself because you are your own worst enemy.
"
gjmine09 написал:
Also The Golden Rule works when you poison yourself because you are your own worst enemy.

Nailed it)

"
gjmine09 написал:
This is about as min/max as the build can be taken.
https://pastebin.com/eEAFn3X6

Amazing configuration and dps. Not very practical outside UE fight though) Thank you very much again. For that withering touch thing this time.

Also i've found that minion stats check while looking through you build and that check was worth finding. It shows minion accuracy. That Raise Zombie stereotype about "minions need moar accuuuu" goes down. Crawler is a whole different beast and is about 4 times more accurate. He has way over 90% chance to hit and doesnt care about your pathetic 20% minion accu or that war banner. So we should take the left dmg/ias point inside spiritual command node. This adds 0.5% dps to the minmaxed build)
"
Fortran775 написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:

Nailed it)

"
gjmine09 написал:
This is about as min/max as the build can be taken.
https://pastebin.com/eEAFn3X6

Amazing configuration and dps. Not very practical outside UE fight though) Thank you very much again. For that withering touch thing this time.

Also i've found that minion stats check while looking through you build and that check was worth finding. It shows minion accuracy. That Raise Zombie stereotype about "minions need moar accuuuu" goes down. Crawler is a whole different beast and is about 4 times more accurate. He has way over 90% chance to hit and doesnt care about your pathetic 20% minion accu or that war banner. So we should take the left dmg/ias point inside spiritual command node. This adds 0.5% dps to the minmaxed build)

Yep, the withering touch just replaces temp chains for uber elder. Don't need it for anything else.
How do you effectively color your regalia, spam 3 colour recipe or craft white sockets at syndicate?
three green it w/ crafting bench and then spam vorici rank3 in research and pray for white sockets over the blues

Im wearing a 720 es chest that i hit the white sockets on. Ive got a 850 es chest in waiting on vorici to play nice.
"
gjmine09 написал:

So if I understand well, if I shoot at a pack of 10 mobs and poison 5, with Golden rule I also inflict 5 poison stacks on myself which effectively translates into 10 virulence stacks in total.

It looks like a bug to me because as someone mentionned it, virulence should only work when you poison an ennemy, not yourself.

I would not be surprised if GGG fixes this in a patch so I'd be careful in letting go RT without having enough point to respect your tree.
"
gjmine09 написал:
three green it w/ crafting bench and then spam vorici rank3 in research and pray for white sockets over the blues

Im wearing a 720 es chest that i hit the white sockets on. Ive got a 850 es chest in waiting on vorici to play nice.

When I will fail applying white sockets on the blues, can I continue chroming my regalia or it's locked for coloring? And does the vorici syndicate craft only change the socket colors or it could mix something in the stats?
"
PanZly написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:

When I will fail applying white sockets on the blues, can I continue chroming my regalia or it's locked for coloring? And does the vorici syndicate craft only change the socket colors or it could mix something in the stats?

You can chrom it again. You actually have to chrom it again to be able to use the next vorici.
"
mirage2k640 написал:
"
gjmine09 написал:

So if I understand well, if I shoot at a pack of 10 mobs and poison 5, with Golden rule I also inflict 5 poison stacks on myself which effectively translates into 10 virulence stacks in total.

It looks like a bug to me because as someone mentionned it, virulence should only work when you poison an ennemy, not yourself.

I would not be surprised if GGG fixes this in a patch so I'd be careful in letting go RT without having enough point to respect your tree.

They will not change this interaction. The interaction is the entire purpose of the jewel. It also doesn't say anything about enemies. It just says;

Poison you inflict is reflected to you.

This build is safe until 3.6.

It's in HoA description...

"When you poison an enemy"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация