[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
I just wanted to ask, what could be some replacements for Phase Run in your opinion? I just find it a bit lackluster, as when it triggers I almost always am attacking, so the phase buff is lost immediately.

If you can spare the links, I highly recommend desecrate-spirit offering. It adds 20+% extra chaos damage for the crawler and is constantly up if you leave cwdt at level 1.
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
"
bhwung написал:
"
I just wanted to ask, what could be some replacements for Phase Run in your opinion? I just find it a bit lackluster, as when it triggers I almost always am attacking, so the phase buff is lost immediately.

If you can spare the links, I highly recommend desecrate-spirit offering. It adds 20+% extra chaos damage for the crawler and is constantly up if you leave cwdt at level 1.

I definitely agree with bhwung : Spirit Offering can be a 23% (Max level of 8 for Spirit Offering with a Cast When Damage taken level 1) more damage for the Crawler, which is huge !
"
El_Pakito написал:
"
bhwung написал:
"

I definitely agree with bhwung : Spirit Offering can be a 23% (Max level of 8 for Spirit Offering with a Cast When Damage taken level 1) more damage for the Crawler, which is huge !

This is indeed a great idea. I keep forgetting to use offerings! But yeah, definitely go for it if you can :)
I actually bought a great Sin Trak boots with 3 red and 1 green socket, but I will try to recolor it so I can put a blue in it. :D But this Spirit Offering idea is nice, thanks for the tips you all!

Also, the new image on the top of the guide is perfect. :D
"
littlezoe написал:
I actually bought a great Sin Trak boots with 3 red and 1 green socket, but I will try to recolor it so I can put a blue in it. :D But this Spirit Offering idea is nice, thanks for the tips you all!

If you want to off-colour a 3 or 4 socket items, there's a trick to do it easily: use Vorici to set it to 2 sockets, colour the 2 sockets in the colours you want, then make it 3 sockets. If the colour of the new socket is not the one you want, go back to 2 sockets, then 3 sockets again, until the third socket is the colour you want. Then, go back and forth between 4 and 3 sockets until the colour of the 4th socket is the one you want. It's much cheaper than using chromatics :)

And I'm glad to hear you like the new image! :D I had a lot of fun making it!
"
Vatinas написал:
"
littlezoe написал:

If you want to off-colour a 3 or 4 socket items, there's a trick to do it easily: use Vorici to set it to 2 sockets, colour the 2 sockets in the colours you want, then make it 3 sockets. If the colour of the new socket is not the one you want, go back to 2 sockets, then 3 sockets again, until the third socket is the colour you want. Then, go back and forth between 4 and 3 sockets until the colour of the 4th socket is the one you want. It's much cheaper than using chromatics :)

And I'm glad to hear you like the new image! :D I had a lot of fun making it!

Wow, I actually didn't know that. Thanks a lot for the tip! :)

This is the best, most helpful guide I found so far. ^^
Can someone check out my character? I'm running this build and unable to use discipline & herald of agony with enlighten lvl 3 AND the -reserved mana node near CI not sure how to fix
"
Random_Fewl написал:
Can someone check out my character? I'm running this build and unable to use discipline & herald of agony with enlighten lvl 3 AND the -reserved mana node near CI not sure how to fix

Your characters tab is hidden, but I think you should take the reduced mana reserved nodes below Zealot's Oath on the other side of the tree. I took those and don't even have Enlighten yet, and can sustain myself endlessly.
I have those reduced mana nodes under zealots oath already, this problem only occurred when i changed to a 6 link herald of agony btw it increased the mana reserve to too much. ps character sheet unhidden now
Последняя редакция: Random_Fewl. Время: 21 нояб. 2018 г., 15:13:23
nvm i never took those nodes i'm an idiot :D thanks for your help

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация