[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

if i craft a bow with Vicious Projectiles what do i change the VP gem out for ?
How is the build in 3.7?

edit; what flasks do we use?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Последняя редакция: darciaz. Время: 29 июля 2019 г., 20:41:46
cool build, might try it out for 3.8 as league starter, the self crafting min max sounds fun. question: how is virulence sustain on bosses with the endgame VP non quill rain bow? how many mana on hit jewels would we need to sustain rain of arrows and/or is it worth it going for minus mana cost jewelery?
Hi,

I would like to know if 60% chance to poison is enough for Agony build? or do I need to push it to 80-100%?
Is this build dead in 3.7? I am looking for a build to play with only 1 exalted currency... i am debating between this and a lightning trapper. Please help me decide!
"
aquasnow93 написал:
Is this build dead in 3.7? I am looking for a build to play with only 1 exalted currency... i am debating between this and a lightning trapper. Please help me decide!

Build is super LIVE... I drop leage like 1 month ago... And today i return & kill my first Uber Elder with 1 death. But it not cost 1 ex( For minimum i spend like 2-3 ex.
Последняя редакция: zZzeratuL. Время: 21 авг. 2019 г., 16:20:52
Greetings,

Considering the new plus 3 lvl daggers , what alternative would you use for RoA if you were to include them in your setup? and how would the links go since you would lose your second 6link? Thank you for your time
Due to changes to necromancer i am actually working on Necro version of this build. With +2 to minion gems ascendancy you can get your herald of agony gem to level 30 just with crafted bow and possibly even higher with some new content. Youre sacrificing one curse and some survability but i was thinking to incorporate some spectres to build from pseudo 6link bone helmet which would massively increase damage with right spectres or give you some flexible options to defense (meat shield support looks interesting).

Anyways i am going to do this experiment as my starter, ill let you know how did it work out after first week :)
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
"
xzwjm10100 написал:
Due to changes to necromancer i am actually working on Necro version of this build. With +2 to minion gems ascendancy you can get your herald of agony gem to level 30 just with crafted bow and possibly even higher with some new content. Youre sacrificing one curse and some survability but i was thinking to incorporate some spectres to build from pseudo 6link bone helmet which would massively increase damage with right spectres or give you some flexible options to defense (meat shield support looks interesting).

Anyways i am going to do this experiment as my starter, ill let you know how did it work out after first week :)

Also working on something like that as my starter. Let us know how it goes for you.
Is this build still viable in 3.8?

Looks really fun!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация