[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

For the Cold Iron Point version, is there a reason not to dual wield them? I don't know if the +3 will apply twice or not, but based on PoB, the damage increase is significant AND there doesn't seem to be much defense lost.
Buddha Bunny
Has anyone made the Cold Iron Point version? Looking at that for my next league starter.
Does anyone have an updated skill tree for this build? Specifically the Occultist tree
Alright so this build was kinda cool, very clunky but works soon for me i hope, anyway i was wondering what type of attack mana reserv gem would be used if i would want to use Circle of Nostalgia? (makes herald of agony 30-40% mana reserve even with links)
Последняя редакция: Channas. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 8:17:20
"
PL4Ymate написал:
Does anyone have an updated skill tree for this build? Specifically the Occultist tree

Hi,

I updated the skill tree (I know, it's way too late). I will update it sooner for the coming league, as soon as PoB gets its update :)
Any ETA on 3.9 guide for this? The poison and chaos dmg in this league is stupid, so a summoner with CI seems to be the way forward!
"
ExiledMemphis написал:
Any ETA on 3.9 guide for this? The poison and chaos dmg in this league is stupid, so a summoner with CI seems to be the way forward!

Hi,

I'll try to update the pastebin tomorrow, but nothing has really changed, so the guide as it is should already be fairly accurate :)
I too would like to see the updated pastebin. :)
"
Roamy1 написал:

I just updated the PoB; let me know if I missed anything! :)
"
Vatinas написал:
"
Roamy1 написал:

I just updated the PoB; let me know if I missed anything! :)

Thank you so much my dude! Quite fun so far as a completely new player. :D Great guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация