{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Really enjoying the build, Managed to craft myself a decent weapon for now.

"
Dreadknot написал:
"
I'm using Frost Sentinels. Since I don't have an Unending Hunger jewel

What should we use if we have the jewel?

Also curious on this.
Dosent frost sentinel benefit from the unending hunger ? Or is there then better monster to use with unending hunger ?

BTW :
Raise Zombie level 29 + level 24 feeding frenzy + level 24 minion damage = CRAZY :D
-Nerf
Последняя редакция: robin_nerf. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 5:46:09
"
maximus2k написал:
Really enjoying the build, Managed to craft myself a decent weapon for now.

Awesome claw man.
Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 5:24:07
show full post
"
robin_nerf написал:
"
Dreadknot написал:
"
I'm using Frost Sentinels. Since I don't have an Unending Hunger jewel

What should we use if we have the jewel?

Also curious on this.
Dosent frost sentinel benefit from the unending hunger ? Or is there then better monster to use with unending hunger ?

show full post

"
RegulusNorth написал:
I'm still pretty curious about specter options. I tried out Frost Sentinels and while they certainly attack from a longer range than Fire-raisers, I don't think it actually felt like they were doing more damage or killing things faster. I'm also curious about Slave Drivers, because for whatever reason they're very popular right now but I can't seem to find any explanation behind that.

I've pretty much accepted that specters are for clear speed and skeletons are for bosses. I throw melee splash into my skeleton setup if/when I'm doing Blight encounters, and that's usually good enough to keep them involved.

I guess at this point I'd just like to know why Slave Drivers have suddenly become popular. It's a bit late for me to consider transitioning to a pure-specter build considering I bought a Grip of the Council, but more knowledge never hurt anyone.

To explain spectre choices & unending hunger:
Unending hunger:

- gives the soul eater buff, it buffs your spectres with both
5% attack & cast speed and makes them larger (1%) wich is pure cosmetic and has no effect what so ever...

- increased AOE (6-8%) to give the extra size "an effect"

Specte choices:

- frost sentinals: because they only deal cold damage (wich we buff with hatred) and they can shoot at a rather fast pace if you invest in minion cast/attack speed.

- Solar Gaurds: They only deal fire damage but their projectile attacks are ALOT faster then sentinals (i'm using 4 of them)

- Slave drivers: They deal lightning damage and are spellcasters and do not benefit from GMP but need spell echo instead. Keep in mind we have elemental equilibrium, for this to work our minions can't deal lighting damage unless we change ball lightning to any other of the 2 remaining elements.

Note that lightning is the best choice here.

Fire & lightning setup with slave drivers:
- change ball lightning with summon raging spirit + spell echo
- use slave drives as spectres
- change hatred to Wrath for extra lightning damage with slave drivers

Lighting & fire setup with solar gaurds:
- use solar gaurds as spectres
- change hatred to anger for extra Fire damage with solar gaurds

- optional: change ball lightning to arc & spell echo OR use any cold projectile/spell -> GMP for projectiles -> spell echo for spells!

Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 6:24:13
Whats up with the 4 link in gloves? " if you check the PUBguide " it makes no sense?

the 4 link is: Charged Dash - Gmp - Cast while channeling - Ball Lightning

Thanks.
"
To solve this, we use the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy combined with L1 CWDT (Level 1 Cast When Damage Taken Support) to trigger a L1 Desecrate and a L8 Spirit Offering. Mistress causes our Offerings to affect us, and the key component of Spirit Offering for us is it grants 3% of Life as Extra Energy Shield per consumed corpse, up to 15% for 5 corpses.

We can achieve ~2000 flat life, ~200% life, and ~200% ES. So Spirit Offering works out to grant us (2000 * 0.15 * 5 =) 1500 ES. This not only increases our total ES, but also heals our ES for the same amount. Meaning we gain 1500 ES back every time Spirit Offering triggers.

Hello,

Thanks for the guide !

I have a question though : where does the 5 in (2000 * 0.15 * 5) comes from ?
The 5 corpses is already taken into account in the 0.15 since it’s 0.03x5
Am I missing something ?
Would The Scourge be a noticeable dps increase, since it buffs all minions? Or a maim claw would be better ?
Последняя редакция: nathlar. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 7:27:24
"
Ankah_PoE написал:
"
To solve this, we use the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy combined with L1 CWDT (Level 1 Cast When Damage Taken Support) to trigger a L1 Desecrate and a L8 Spirit Offering. Mistress causes our Offerings to affect us, and the key component of Spirit Offering for us is it grants 3% of Life as Extra Energy Shield per consumed corpse, up to 15% for 5 corpses.

We can achieve ~2000 flat life, ~200% life, and ~200% ES. So Spirit Offering works out to grant us (2000 * 0.15 * 5 =) 1500 ES. This not only increases our total ES, but also heals our ES for the same amount. Meaning we gain 1500 ES back every time Spirit Offering triggers.

Hello,

Thanks for the guide !

Am I missing something ?

The 5 is the 100% base + 200% life and 200% ES from tree and gear affecting the the flat ES from the Spirit Offering activating.
can someone tell me if there is a specific type of frost sentinel that I should summon as spectre? I have 3 of them but 2 of them only fires 1 bolt at a time while the 3rd sentinel fires 5 bolts!

what type of sentinel is it that fire 5 bolts at a time?

"
Max_zero написал:
"
Ankah_PoE написал:
"

Hello,

Thanks for the guide !

Am I missing something ?

The 5 is the 100% base + 200% life and 200% ES from tree and gear affecting the the flat ES from the Spirit Offering activating.

Oooh i see thanks for answering

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация